test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thejolta

Wishlist Hulk

Started by thejolta,

5,588 posts in this topic

Nope

But why cant we have them both?, Sturridge is not going to play every minute of every game, Also we can play Sturridge on left or right and play Hulk on the opposite wing.

But why cant we have them both?, Sturridge is not going to play every minute of every game, Also we can play Sturridge on left or right and play Hulk on the opposite wing.

I dont know mate i dont make the decisions, just answering a question

I dont know mate i dont make the decisions, just answering a question

haha fair enough. :yes:

Hulk is not a winger, but he was excellent for Porto on the right side this season. I believe Sturridge will be given a similar opportunity to play on the right side, i don't believe the club has any intention of playing him as a striker, unless Torres continues to flop.

Hulk will be a good alternative if we don't sign Neymar, he has a better right foot then Sturridge so i like him to play on the left side.

If we don't give Sturridge the opportunity, i believe he will go somewhere else. The kid is ambitious and i don't think he would fancy going back to the Chelsea bench.

IF AVB is to come , then Hulk will be a great addition .

he will have no hard time adapting to the EPL as he has a strong physique and a lightning pace .

well we`ve had Batman and Robben.

Captain America (Roy Wegerle)

the Silver Surfer (Ancelotti)

Danger Mouse (Wise) and Penfold (Terry Phelan)

Mr Freeze (Mutu)

if the media is to be believed,Lex Luther (Roman)

Wolverine (Jason Cundy)

why not go for the Hulk? aslong as he don`t keep shredding his clothes every saturday,he should take some stopping

Feroze, nadavTKL, LDN Blue and 1 other like this

Sturridge isn't a winger and I hope he won't play as a winger.

Indeed. However if we switch to 4-3-3 again, it's what might happen..

Is he worth sacrificing Sturridge for?

Yes. Sturridge becoming a great player at Chelsea is more a wishful thinking than anything.

Torres, Drogba, Lukaku and Falcão...do you really believe the board has faith in this guy, or do you believe that with all those strikers Villas Boas will give him a hugechance ?

The truth is, he won't have the chances he thinks he deserve and will leave at the end of the season.

Sturridge was never going to be a CF for us, the club has always thought of him as a replacement for Anelka on the RW.

Can this Hulk fellow play on the left?

I don't want Hulk. Doesn't strike me as that appealing.

I rather go for Arda.

why not go for the Hulk? aslong as he don`t keep shredding his clothes every saturday,he should take some stopping

Referees might have to watch out! If they send him off he might get angry ;)