Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hulk is not a winger, but he was excellent for Porto on the right side this season. I believe Sturridge will be given a similar opportunity to play on the right side, i don't believe the club has any intention of playing him as a striker, unless Torres continues to flop.

Hulk will be a good alternative if we don't sign Neymar, he has a better right foot then Sturridge so i like him to play on the left side.

If we don't give Sturridge the opportunity, i believe he will go somewhere else. The kid is ambitious and i don't think he would fancy going back to the Chelsea bench.

well we`ve had Batman and Robben.

Captain America (Roy Wegerle)

the Silver Surfer (Ancelotti)

Danger Mouse (Wise) and Penfold (Terry Phelan)

Mr Freeze (Mutu)

if the media is to be believed,Lex Luther (Roman)

Wolverine (Jason Cundy)

why not go for the Hulk? aslong as he don`t keep shredding his clothes every saturday,he should take some stopping

Is he worth sacrificing Sturridge for?

Yes. Sturridge becoming a great player at Chelsea is more a wishful thinking than anything.

Torres, Drogba, Lukaku and Falcão...do you really believe the board has faith in this guy, or do you believe that with all those strikers Villas Boas will give him a hugechance ?

The truth is, he won't have the chances he thinks he deserve and will leave at the end of the season.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You