test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thejolta

Wishlist Hulk

Started by thejolta,

5,588 posts in this topic

Young and better then Kalou and Anelka.

Young and better then Kalou and Anelka.

his buyout clause is funny.

Its only a nickname anyway like chicharito the tit. Givanildo Vieira de Souza is his real name so i suppose that would be Givanildo if he didn't have the nickname ANYWAY...

Likely he may come to us now we have his boss, well almost. I'm sure Villas-Boas will want to bring some of his guys.

Its only a nickname anyway like chicharito the tit. Givanildo Vieira de Souza is his real name so i suppose that would be Givanildo if he didn't have the nickname ANYWAY...

Likely he may come to us now we have his boss, well almost. I'm sure Villas-Boas will want to bring some of his guys.

Givanildo XD Poor guy.

Well at least it's something different lol. He's only 24 too which is shocking, he looks 35. All good.

There are not many players like Hulk around. He's not only strong, but he's fast, knows how to dribble, and most importantly really knows how to kick the ball. My 1st choice for our right side.

BLionheart likes this

Hulk is a fantastic player.Impressed me every time I watched Porto.smile.gif

There is one little problem and that is he is left-footed so we would have him and Sturridge upfront,two players who use their right foot only to run.wink.gif

He's not overrated but he certainly blows hot and cold and as shon3x says he is def better than kalou

Is he worth sacrificing Sturridge for?