David Luiz

the wes

Nice guy, but it still amazes me that some people think he's a World class CB, he's good but needs to improve a lot... he's at fault for many of our goals this season... he needs to improve his positioning and decision making.

But I would rather see this young man, who is talented and full of effort and endeavour, battle for 90 minutes than see others wait for the next manager to get sacked.

David Luiz shows passion and everything, isn't bad at defending and is pretty young. Ideal for a good club.

Jones, Baines and Walker out of that list ARE good. Rest are smug pieces of shit who let their team mates do the work and take all the praise.

What i find funny is the media bash David Luiz yet hail the likes of Phil Jones, Johnny Evans, Leighton Baines, Rafeal, Kyle Walker, Glen Johnson and co are hailed as second coming's of crist when there all absolute dross.

all except one you named are British ,,,and British dross turns to gold....

Walker is decent, not a liability. Bosingwa is, Walker isn't. And Jones is decent too, a bit rough, but has potential.

Walker has been at fault for a good number of Tottenham's goals conceded this season, including all 3 yesterday and 2 when they lost to City.

What i find funny is the media bash David Luiz yet hail the likes of Phil Jones, Johnny Evans, Leighton Baines, Rafeal, Kyle Walker, Glen Johnson and co are hailed as second coming's of crist when there all absolute dross.

Absolutely. There was an incident on Saturday when Luiz did an okay job in defending when he got in front of their striker and sheparded the ball out for a goal kick and Tony Gale claimed it was "suicidal defending". I couldn't fucking believe it! I turned to my dad and said that if that was Phil Jones, that piece of defending would have been applauded, Jones described as Masterful, one who shows such Poise and Maturity well beyond his years.

Walker=Bosingwa

:lol: never thought of it like that but you're right.

Walker (just like Bosingwa in his first season with us) is conning everyone into thinking he is great because he can run in a straight line down the wing.

Absolutely. There was an incident on Saturday when Luiz did an okay job in defending when he got in front of their striker and sheparded the ball out for a goal kick and Tony Gale claimed it was "suicidal defending". I couldn't fucking believe it! I turned to my dad and said that if that was Phil Jones, that piece of defending would have been applauded, Jones described as Masterful, one who shows such Poise and Maturity well beyond his years.

I detest listening to Gale ,,fucking average ex spammer who is always anti chelsea

Outside the sports direct place in my town take 3 guesses who are modeling the new England kits outside?

Joe Hart, Darren Bent and Kyle Walker :doh:

Joe fair enough but what have the other 2 done in England shirts?

Because I believe he'll cave to the whole "Luiz can't defend" train. I hope I'm wrong though!

Haha. I've never shied away from the fact that I'm part of that group. I'll admit his reading of the league and the game in general has come on hugely since he's been here, but he's not a great defender. He is a brilliant footballer however. But he needs to be playing, simply because without him in the team, we have absolutely no drive from the back/midfield. And, with JT out we simply have no other options in defence. If we want defensive stability, Cahill and Luiz need to be playing together to gain some kind of partnership. Their communication at the moment isn't great and it will only get better with games.

I do think most of the pundits underrate Luiz, they mostly just jump on the bandwagon... although he get's overrated here i feel, some people refuse to blame him for his mistakes, also when he had an okay game (no mistakes) people say he has a great game.

Now don't get me wrong i rate him so highly, he has the potential to be great, i just think SOME people on here rate him a bit too highly.