David Luiz

the wes

I didn't notice him making a single forward run yesterday. He got over the half-way line once and was on his way to do his thing, but I could hear a voice shouting "LUIZ!" and immediately he passed the ball away and went back... presumably that was AVB telling him not to go forward. I wonder if he will stay more restricted from now on, or was it just being cautious against a side like Leverkusen away.. no risks.

Still doesn't convince me.

We could have kept a clean sheet with Kalou and Torres as our centre backs today, Wolves were horribly blunt as an attacking outfit. Nice to see us keep a clean sheet however, but we do need to take today's result with moderation!

He was good against Leverkussen and was the same today. He really does make our defence more secure by doing a lot of little things but they go unnoticed by many. He's not been as eager to leave his position, think the coach had a little talk with him and it has been for the better.

Hmm honestly I prefer the version of him when he first came... Although risky and reckless, I think he makes strikers fear him!

Hmm honestly I prefer the version of him when he first came... Although risky and reckless, I think he makes strikers fear him!

He's still learning but he worries me as someone who's due to make a big fuck up. You can see it coming even if he's playing well and looking solid, expect the unexpected. On his debut, he got MOTM i think against Fulham but still managed to concede a last minute penalty. Sums the guy up.

He has the makings tho to be awesome, i still see him as a midfielder tho. The guy scores goals, can pass a ball and dribbles past 4 players on marauding runs. yeah... our CB lol.

Just don't know what to make of him.

I miss his runs. AVB should give him the freedom to do it maybe once or twice a game when we're piling on the pressure.

No thank you, our defense is messed up and vulnerable already. Besides Mikel is usually as likely to cover Luiz's spot in the defense as he is to score a goal.