test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

David Luiz

Started by BlueLion.,

8,523 posts in this topic

HAAHHAHA. He turned into a clown at Arsenal. The other day when Arsenal was looking to score the winner in the final minutes he tried to score a free kick from the central circle (I'm not even joking). Against Olimpiakos he was at fault in both goals they conceded. First one he was marking no one, and it was really funny he even got a ghost header (when the Olimpiakos player already had the ball on the net); in the second goals he let the pall pass him and even opened his arms to show his teammates everything was under control. His clumsy jump made everything even more funny. 

If he had his problems with Lampard best option for him was returning to Brazil, instead of joining a rival only to embarrass himself.

manpe, Johnnyeye, Vesper and 1 other like this

He had a two-year contract with Chelsea :D He would most probably still be a Chelsea player by now and beyond this year. Yet, he is more than likely to be a free agent very very soon. His call.

Laylabelle likes this

DL was done for long before he went to Arsenal. Bonkers move by them imo but good for us. He was a very good servant of the Club though. His 16-17 season under Don Conte was his best.

DDA likes this

14 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

DL was done for long before he went to Arsenal. Bonkers move by them imo but good for us. He was a very good servant of the Club though. His 16-17 season under Don Conte was his best.

Yeah, I don’t get why people are so harsh on him, he is was a very important player in the 2010s. 

I remember nobody really cared when we signed him on deadline day 2011 because everyone was focused on Torres. He came on as a subtitle against Liverpool(which was also Fernando’s debut) and I was surprised how good he was. He scored epic goals, won CL and two EL, good memories.

Atomiswave and DDA like this

8 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Yeah, I don’t get why people are so harsh on him, he is was a very important player in the 2010s. 

I remember nobody really cared when we signed him on deadline day 2011 because everyone was focused on Torres. He came on as a subtitle against Liverpool(which was also Fernando’s debut) and I was surprised how good he was. He scored epic goals, won CL and two EL, good memories.

Yeah he def had his moments.......overall been a very good player for us if you see past his out of this world trips here and there. No where near good enough at the top level now though.

3 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

I was delighted to get him and wanted him the previous summer, thought he was the perfect replacement for Carvalho.

48 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I was delighted to get him and wanted him the previous summer, thought he was the perfect replacement for Carvalho.

Same here, I even bought a david Luiz shirt after we got him in that summer. Was a breath of fresh air. But as with like Mourinho he left a sour taste afterwards. 

I think many people will forgive and forget once he retires and comes back to the club to say hi or be a spectator. 

Tomo likes this

On 8/8/2019 at 3:36 AM, Costa19 said:

What the f*ck? £8m?? Might be the downfall of Lamps already. Pushing out our best CB in a window where we cant sign any replacement. 
This autumn can be very nasty for the club...

LOL this post aged well. 

DDA, Johnnyeye, kellzfresh and 1 other like this

15 hours ago, Fernando said:

LOL this post aged well. 

Yeah because our defence has been rock solid this season :D Im 100% sure Luiz would have made our defence better this season even with his headless decision sometimes. Just look at his stats in Chelsea vs Arsenal. He was good for us. 

So the point is not that Luiz is the best defender in the world but that the rest of our defenders is weaker and his departure fucked us up which i still think. He was good in pre season for us with his passing range and feets. 

3 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

Yeah because our defence has been rock solid this season :D Im 100% sure Luiz would have made our defence better this season even with his headless decision sometimes. Just look at his stats in Chelsea vs Arsenal. He was good for us. 

So the point is not that Luiz is the best defender in the world but that the rest of our defenders is weaker and his departure fucked us up which i still think. He was good in pre season for us with his passing range and feets. 

GIF by KFC Malaysia - Find & Share on GIPHY

Blackjack Rules - Learn How to Play 21 - [Tips & Best Practices]

When you bet 50 crowns on that Gwent game but lose... - Witcher3

The Daily Drool – Epic Bromance Month: Fernando Torres/David Luiz ...

kellzfresh likes this

Needs to just go back to Benfica and have his finishing time there, nothing more than an average footballer.

I appreciate what he did here but that doesn't stand in the way of him being utterly middle of the road.

Vesper and Fernando like this