David Luiz

the wes

He got a warm round of applause before the game but during it he was acting like such a bellend. Always around the ref, play acting, and generally being a bellend hence we started booing him. He also milked his celebration massively running behind the goal past our fans when he scored, smiling at home fans in the shed as he ran back to the restart. He knew what he was doing and it was classless.

Being around the ref, play acting and being a bellend is a not a good reason to boo a former player, specially when everyone love Diego Costa behavior, and considering we had 10 players around the referee after Ibra's foul on Oscar.

About the celebration, he was right to celebrate. Considering the circumstances of the game, he just scored a a goal 5 minutes before the end and his team was playing with only 10 men. He is a PSG player at the end of the day, and I will never understand the "a player should never celebrate a goal against his former club" rule.

Luiz was also treated like a useless player by Mourinho ann british press, and considering he was the man of the match yesterday and considering he as booed before he scored and celebrated, his attitude yesterday was 100% right.

Luiz really unified the brazilians on the team and was their leader...

Luiz was a chelsea player and move on with his life. The fans shouldn't get offended when ex players celebrate.

Considering that he used to do that for us and to our advantage, don't think we have the right to moan about it. In fact, think most of us enjoyed it when he trolled the opposing teams.

Yeah but people forget about that.

We would have been clapping like madmen and call him legend if he had done that for our team yesterday.

So that's why I can't really hate the guy.

He has heart something Fabregas don't.

I prefer jerks then nice guys in this sport.

He bungled up big time there, as he said afterwards, but it didn't help that the fans were on his case before the equalizer.

The man scored one of the good penalties in our CL final, FFS...and a crucial one at that, right after Mata's was saved. He did NOT deserve those boos, even if he tried to play crappy mind games before the match.

He wasn't booed from the start, so it's have nothing common with his words before the game. He was booed after few provocations on the pitch.

Respect is gone, same category is Lampard now for me, not because he celebrated but due to the play acting during the games, trying to get players sent off and I find it hard to believe if a Chelsea player elbowed someone like that then there would not be a retrospective ban..

Yeah but people forget about that.

We would have been clapping like madmen and call him legend if he had done that for our team yesterday.

So that's why I can't really hate the guy.

He has heart something Fabregas don't.

I prefer jerks then nice guys in this sport.

Harsh to compare Luiz with Fabregas or anyone else for that matter. Every player is different and sometimes, some players channel their passion in a more aggressive manner. Just Fabregas isn't like Luiz, doesn't mean he doesn't have the heart.

Harsh to compare Luiz with Fabregas or anyone else for that matter. Every player is different and sometimes, some players channel their passion in a more aggressive manner. Just Fabregas isn't like Luiz, doesn't mean he doesn't have the heart.

Luiz's passion for the game is what separates him from so many other players

I'm sure Fabregas does have heart but as a former Arsenal and Barca player, I doubt he'll ever show that at Chelsea

Agree we look like we lacked passion but that isn't solely down to Luiz nor would I trade Zouma for Luiz at this point. Are people really on that bandwagon? We sold Luiz for a reason, I lost count of how many times I sat there watching the game peeping through my fingers as they were planted firmly on my face whenever Luiz tried to dribble out of the box or control it with a striker half a yard from him. Yeah it worked more often than not but we could not COUNT on him anymore, I would of loved to have kept him in midfield if he could become more disciplined as I thought he was brilliant there but Luiz and disciplined don't go together do they?

Great player for us, made far too many mistakes, sold for great profit, played a good game against us, will bet anyone that he cocks up in the next round(s) for PSG.

The passion and energy luiz showed was exactly what we used to have in the big games last season. Sad to see us lose it

There is only a limited extent that passion and energy can make up for technical and psychological shortcomings, however. Mourinho didn't see him as a good enough defender (I agree), and used him as a square peg in a round hole (to some success, I accept) in defensive midfield to cover for the cup-tied Matic last season. In essence we sold a player who was our third-choice centre-back and second-choice sitting midfielder for €50 million. He'll have the odd good game here and there but other than that he is strictly average. For every performance such as Wednesday (which I don't even think was that good, he was more interested in getting Costa sent off than trying to help him team, and his admittedly very good goal papered over the cracks of a typical Luiz performance where he was more concerned in his 30 yard passes into the channels than his defensive covering), he has a game such as the 7-1 against Germany. He's lucky he has the best defender in Ligue Un and arguably Europe by his side to help bail him out at times. I could name a dozen defenders who have had better seasons than David in France this season.

Agree we look like we lacked passion but that isn't solely down to Luiz nor would I trade Zouma for Luiz at this point. Are people really on that bandwagon? We sold Luiz for a reason, I lost count of how many times I sat there watching the game peeping through my fingers as they were planted firmly on my face whenever Luiz tried to dribble out of the box or control it with a striker half a yard from him. Yeah it worked more often than not but we could not COUNT on him anymore, I would of loved to have kept him in midfield if he could become more disciplined as I thought he was brilliant there but Luiz and disciplined don't go together do they?

Great player for us, made far too many mistakes, sold for great profit, played a good game against us, will bet anyone that he cocks up in the next round(s) for PSG.

I think we all agree with this but also said that this guy gave everything in big important games for us.

He was like Drogba fired up for big occasion and that is one thing most of us said we would miss from him.

And yes I missed that when I saw him acting like that instead of a Fabregas walking the pitch after the first half....

No one booed him from the beginning, he did it himself.

He provoked Diego all the time, elbowed him, and other dirty tricks.
He played mind games before and after the game, ''Jose is not special'', ''I know how he will play'', ''Chelsea sold me for too cheap''.

I don't even know why he apologized, the way he celebrated like it was the WC winner, that overreacting was disgusting.
It's just like saying ''I'm sorry for banging your wife, but I was very emotional and horny at the moment''

I liked and missed the geezer but that's past tense now, he's not a traitor but just an uber clown without respect.

No one booed him from the beginning, he did it himself.

He provoked Diego all the time, elbowed him, and other dirty tricks.

He played mind games before and after the game, ''Jose is not special'', ''I know how he will play'', ''Chelsea sold me for too cheap''.

I don't even know why he apologized, the way he celebrated like it was the WC winner, that overreacting was disgusting.

It's just like saying ''I'm sorry for banging your wife, but I was very emotional and horny at the moment''

I liked and missed the geezer but that's past tense now, he's not a traitor but just an uber clown without respect.

At least he was right about Mourinho.

Because I also seen nothing special in these two seasons.

And the team played like most people thought.

Like from the moment Ramires got the yellow card I was like take him out because he was going to do something reckless.

Ramires knew this and you saw how he lower his play. He was a passenger all of second.

But mourinho decide to change Matic over zouma first....

I was like come on men go for the kill!

Mourinho over and over continues to show his conservative approach for such games, instead of being more killer.

Like from the moment Ramires got the yellow card I was like take him out because he was going to do something reckless.

Ramires knew this and you saw how he lower his play. He was a passenger all of second.

Mourinho over and over continues to show his conservative approach for such games, instead of being more killer.

Think Matic was not 100%, normally he'd have subbed Zouma for Ramires I think.

Nothing special? We're on pace to win the PL. Did you think the quadruple was the your expectation?