David Luiz

the wes

I would not have expected that Qatari owner to say that they have signed him just because Thiago Silva wanted a new friend at the club, but to say that they have signed the best centre back in the world is outrageous and at the same time an insult to the likes of Terry, Kompany, Ramos, Benatia, Boateng, Hummels, Godin and especially his employee at Paris, Thiago Silva.

That aint idiot, its just typical Luiz <_<

Show some respect to players who helped us win first CL.

442653_herol.jpg

Villa also joined NYC but he went to Australia. This move of Lampard to City is simple mocking ob both towards Chelsea, like they would put a fucking finger in Chelsea ass and its unaceptable from Lamps, who is chelsea legend. Disgrace.

Villa also joined NYC but he went to Australia. This move of Lampard to City is simple mocking ob both towards Chelsea, like they would put a fucking finger in Chelsea ass and its unaceptable from Lamps, who is chelsea legend. Disgrace.

Did I call Lamps traitor or idiot for that?!? I only said its wrong from such legend (yes I actualy wrote that Lamps is still LEGEND for me). He did made chelsea look like fools but I didnt call him anything bad.

And you just cut part of the post, I also said I will respect Lamps forever as he is best cfc and my favourite player.

Dont post shit if you cant put proper argument. You called Luiz idiot, deal with that.

Did I call Lamps traitor or idiot for that?!? I only said its wrong from such legend (yes I actualy wrote that Lamps is still LEGEND for me). He did made chelsea look like fools but I didnt call him anything bad.

And you just cut part of the post, I also said I will respect Lamps forever as he is best cfc and my favourite player.

Dont post shit if you cant put proper argument. You called Luiz idiot, deal with that.

Talk about putting up a "proper" argument, atleast get your facts right. I dint call luiz anything. I don't need to. He is what he is. Was just baffled that a person gets badmouthed for calling a tongue out and geezer shouting player as "idiot" while others can easily ridicule our legend of more than a decade but that s fine. :lol: at the hypocrisy.

Also what's wrong in calling luiz an idiot? He acts like a joker (on and off the pitch). Has not grown up one bit in tje last 4 years and continues to do the same things. Luiz the person is what he is.

Talk about putting up a "proper" argument, atleast get your facts right. I dint call luiz anything. I don't need to. He is what he is. Was just baffled that a person gets badmouthed for calling a tongue out and geezer shouting player as "idiot" while others can easily ridicule our legend of more than a decade but that s fine. :lol: at the hypocrisy.

Also what's wrong in calling luiz an idiot? He acts like a joker (on and off the pitch). Has not grown up one bit in tje last 4 years and continues to do the same things. Luiz the person is what he is. Its someone's opinion and not without reason, I must say. Dont see why u have to give him shit for that. (By the way, go to the mikel thread too. He was a CL winner too and make people stop abusong him since you are now acting as moral police.)

Also what's wrong in calling luiz an idiot? He acts like a joker (on and off the pitch). Has not grown up one bit in tje last 4 years and continues to do the same things. Luiz the person is what he is.

Sorry I confused you and Nicklas, but I stil dont know what is the point of your posts.

Calling someone idiot is one thing, while not being happy with decison (even if legend) is another.

If you like Lamps enough you wont just "accept" his move and be happy. He did wrong thing but I still like him. Thats all. Nothing against him.

• 2 weeks later...