test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

David Luiz

Started by BlueLion.,

8,523 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any advanced stats for Luiz? Either during his time here or at PSG in regards to interceptions, tackling, duels, etc. I'm not well versed in finding that kind of stuff, but I'd be extremely interested in Luiz and his stats in comparison to the perception that lingers around him. 

Apart from his defensive deficiencies...on his day he is one of the best centre back in the world considering his superior technical skills and ball playing abilities...Passion he will bring to the team will be second to none...exiting PSG that has CL to offer for Chelsea that ll not compete in Europe dis season is clear enough to send message to cfc fans about his love and passion for Cfc...

52 minutes ago, Thor said:

Does anyone have any advanced stats for Luiz? Either during his time here or at PSG in regards to interceptions, tackling, duels, etc. I'm not well versed in finding that kind of stuff, but I'd be extremely interested in Luiz and his stats in comparison to the perception that lingers around him. 

I use squawka when i need stats from a season or a couple seasons back. 

Just type the name of what player you want stats on and then you can pick what season you wants stats from. It goes back to the season of 2012-2013. ( don't forget to change the name of the club to what club the player played for that season)

You can then also click on the stats on the left to get a more detailed break down of the numbers.

There's also a comparison bar down below that compares the specific players stats you selected to his teammates.

http://www.squawka.com/players/david-luiz/stats#avg.-pass-accuracy#paris-saint-germain-(current)#french-ligue-1#24#season-2016/2017#629#all-matches#1-3#type

Also a nice addition to the site is that you can compare different player stats with other players by going to "stats centre" (at the top of the screen) then click on "comparison matrix".

It gives you the possibility to compare whatever players you like. You can choose the stats, what season, what specific competition. http://www.squawka.com/comparison-matrix

I'm not a fan, he shoots 2 to 3 times to goal from a distance without a lot of succes. Even when we are losing he tries it. If the ball then mostly ends somewhere at the cornerflag I ll eat my shirt.

4 hours ago, Hazardinho said:

I'm not a fan, he shoots 2 to 3 times to goal from a distance without a lot of succes. Even when we are losing he tries it. If the ball then mostly ends somewhere at the cornerflag I ll eat my shirt.

sounds like Ivanovic more than Luiz honestly 

Peace. likes this

1 hour ago, Ryan Fong said:

What number will he wear? I assume 6?

32 not a bad call actually ...

... he can't have 23 because Batshuayi has it.