David Luiz

the wes

Media making a mess out of something so stupid again.Luiz is a goof, he was just taking a laugh for some reason.We could make a case of it if he had dived but he didnt,so end of.No one will remember this in a month

Everyone probably took a laugh at the image, even yanited fans

What exactly did Luiz do wrong? He got kicked by stupid Rafael when the ball was no longer in play and ppl are talking about a smirk by Luiz?! Who gives a shit?! What about the fucking kick?!

It's apparently one of those 'beam me up' days...

BTW my rant is against the (lol) press...

Tomorrow's Daily Mail...

There was absolutely no need for that, so immature and unnecessary, IMHO.

And for those who defend him: can you do a simple mental exercise and pretend for a minute it was a Man United player who went down and then started laughing? Would you still think it was OK?

And if that doesn't help pretend it was a Liverpool player :-)

I'm not saying there shouldn't have been a red card, that's a different issue altogether.

There was absolutely no need for that, so immature and unnecessary, IMHO.

And for those who defend him: can you do a simple mental exercise and pretend for a minute it was a Man United player who went down and then started laughing? Would you still think it was OK?

And if that doesn't help pretend it was a Liverpool player :-)

I'm not saying there shouldn't have been a red card, that's a different issue altogether.

If it was a Chelsea player that would have kicked a United player and the United player fell down because of it and laughed because it was a stupid foul (like what happened today). I would be angry at the Chelsea player for doing that, not the United player for laughing at the stupidity

I don't get how our own supporters can be upset at DL for smirking not more than a few games ago Mata was taken down in the box and when he got up smirked and winked at Hazard and no one said anything then but oh wait.. we hold Mata to a different standard over DL who has rekindled the fire in the team for the last few months... yes he probably could have not smirked fine but who cares what the media thinks of him they already think our team is a joke by the way we sack managers and our "negative football" win of the Champions League