test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

David Luiz

Started by BlueLion.,

8,523 posts in this topic

According to fresh reports in Spain the 26-year-old wants to complete a move to Barcelona, who launched an audacious £35m bid earlier this week.

15360.jpg

Does he fuck?!?

Piss off Barcelona, the arrogance surrounding that club is unbelievable. Daily fail now reporting that he will ask to leave after hearing of barca interest. Does this go as far as tapping up a player? Seriously fed up of barca and real's dirty tricks when it comes to buying players. It's disrespectful and unprofessional. They can fuck right off, absolute scum.

Those news about Luiz are coming from Mundo Deportivo, one of these days they called Chelsea 'Chelsea'. Disgusting.

They are also reporting that Mourinho did not want Luiz anymore, but changed his mind after the defensive mistakes in Real Madrid's game. Hilarious.

I will repeat this again he is our best defender and it would be a massive mistake to let him go, Ivanovic and Cahill are average at best to be honest, JT no longer has the legs still has to adapt to aging. its actually not surprising that our best perfomances came with Luiz in the back, I also love the way he complements our attack ie that pass against Leeds for Eden Hazard's third goal only Luiz has that ability to do that from the defenders we currently have

Ivanovic is by no means average. Rather inconsistent. He's a big game player and has provided us some crucial goals. Just want Mourinho to discipline him more

Edited by Cicero

I'm thinking this is BS, is like to see a more credible source than the dailymail reporting it.

However I he wanted to leave I'd understand, Barcelona would compliment his style more than out own. Personally hope he doesn't though, love this guy, future legend IMO.

According to fresh reports in Spain the 26-year-old wants to complete a move to Barcelona, who launched an audacious £35m bid earlier this week.

15360.jpg

Not when Mourinho's around

I read some reports in England saying Barcelona launched an £30-35m bid earlier this week with Chelsea refusing the offer and Mourinho stating Barcelona should try signing another defender because David Luiz is going nowhere. This isn't quite true. The actual offer was €25m as Catalan based newspaper ‘Sport’ reported.

This is Sport's front page from few days ago.

1146705_10151625726992535_1800987067_n.j

It needs more than rubbish newspapers, stupid journos, and clueless editors to force Luiz out from Chelsea.

Edited by edenhazard17
zolayes likes this

Luiz is a great player but anywhere near 40 million and "if he wants to leave, sell him. Like Fernando said, I don't want any players here who want to leave. But if he wants to stay then don't sell him at all.

Luiz is a great player but anywhere near 40 million and "if he wants to leave, sell him. Like Fernando said, I don't want any players here who want to leave. But if he wants to stay then don't sell him at all.

The problem with selling him to Barca is we might start a trend where they can cherry pick our best talents in the future like Arsenal, we should stick to being a non selling club, United have done it well over the years

Beirut_Blues likes this