David Luiz

the wes

I agree with what some guys are saying that is better to have David Luiz as a cb cause we can have a dm who can interchange with each other.

It's clear that mikel is not going to be. But he is good to have as a squad player.

I do hope we get a top dm this summer.

So who do you guys think should be the number one dm to chase this summer?

Apart from felliani I'm not sure who else to think about.

First off, I got to say that I think Luiz is a great player and a great man.

But that 'smile' was absolutely unnecessary. Only bad things will come after it.

He's going to get banned, United fans now have the chance to play the victim, he will be booed forever in the EPL because, as we already can see, he's called "the new Busquets" by the media and the fans.

I love David, but with this kind of gestures he just proves that he needs to grow up.

Even though they do make up the rules as they go along,ref didnt see it so really nothing should be done.It wasnt like it was a tackle that went unoticed just him being a bit of a pratt at that moment but surly cant be banned for that.

Its done, by summer be forgotten about....

He's going to get banned, United fans now have the chance to play the victim, he will be booed forever in the EPL because, as we already can see, he's called "the new Busquets" by the media and the fans.

How in the hell can you compare that to Sergio Busquets incident? Wtf? Busquets didn't even get touched, and he was rolling around in pain pretending to be hurt. At least Luiz was man enough to not pretend he was hurt. Why the hell would he get banned? What Rafael did was cynical, it would've been a red card if Luiz didn't smile anyway, it is in NO way comparable to what Busquets did.

My Liverpool and Arsenal mates are calling Luiz a legend for it. Were people calling Busquets a legend? Of course not!