David Luiz

the wes

If he plays as a CB this coming season then his talents would be wasted. He is a great great DM. He has the potential to become one of the best DM atm if not the best. He can shoot,he can pass,he is strong on the ball,obviously he can defend because he is naturally a good CB and he can win aerial duels. I don't see why he shouldn't be our new defensive midfielder.

He would be awesome alongside Ramires next season.... IF Lampard leaves.

In terms of talent alone, I might be tempted to take 40 mil for a defender with as short a period of consitency as Luiz has had (he's getting there). But his intangibles and the fact that i just plain love him mean it would take way more than he's worth to pry him from my grasp, haha

In terms of talent alone, I might be tempted to take 40 mil for a defender with as short a period of consitency as Luiz has had (he's getting there). But his intangibles and the fact that i just plain love him mean it would take way more than he's worth to pry him from my grasp, haha

No way, Luiz is a deep part of Chelsea right now, he can't be sold. We won't allow it.

You can when that same player has been managed by three different managers previously at Chelsea and did not show any signs of improvement back then. I hate Benitez as much as the next Chelsea fan, but there is no point to go out of our way to discredit what he's managed to do here.

He was an absolute beast under Ancelotti when we first signed him, first 2 months he was a class act, a lot better than he was now tbh.

He was an absolute beast under Ancelotti when we first signed him, first 2 months he was a class act, a lot better than he was now tbh.

The league had never seen a CB like him so he was very effective offensively. but in those two months he also gave two silly penalties and could have costs us some valuable points with some needless challenges including the one on Rooney where he should have seen red. I reckon, for a manager on the touchline, he must have been the most frustrating player in the world.

The league had never seen a CB like him so he was very effective offensively. but in those two months he also gave two silly penalties and could have costs us some valuable points with some needless challenges including the one on Rooney where he should have seen red. I reckon, for a manager on the touchline, he must have been the most frustrating player in the world.

He's clearly a player reaching his prime, giving Benitez all the credit is just retarded.

And I'll tell you why as David Luiz was like this under Di Matteo despite his injuries when he played the odd games he was very good, he's been good for a while now.

He is our non-sense secret weapon!

210awkz.png

He's clearly a player reaching his prime, giving Benitez all the credit is just retarded.

And I'll tell you why as David Luiz was like this under Di Matteo despite his injuries when he played the odd games he was very good, he's been good for a while now.

Under Di Matteo? He was injured for the most part of last season under Di Matteo and he was terrible this season until Di Matteo got sacked. His start of the season was just terrible, he kept making mistake after another; he only started to pick up form around Christmas.

Why is it so hard to give credit where it's due and say Luiz has immensely improved under Benitez?

Under Di Matteo? He was injured for the most part of last season under Di Matteo and he was terrible this season until Di Matteo got sacked. His start of the season was just terrible, he kept making mistake after another; he only started to pick up form around Christmas.

Why is it so hard to give credit where it's due and say Luiz has immensely improved under Benitez?

Everything I just said earlier you just repeated?

It's not that at all, you are just saying that no one gives him respect, Luiz is a defender entering his prime. And when you're going on aout Luiz like that makes me laugh about how good you said Mikel has been, what's even the point, this is my last reply.

Everything I just said earlier you just repeated?

It's not that at all, you are just saying that no one gives him respect, Luiz is a defender entering his prime. And when you're going on aout Luiz like that makes me laugh about how good you said Mikel has been, what's even the point, this is my last reply.

What? I honestly did not understand anything from this post. And what in the world does Mikel has to do with anything here? You're obsessed..

Question, would anyone still take the rumoured £30m Barcelona would offer for him?

If you would have asked me this back in december then i would have said FUCK YES!!But fair play to luiz he has been sensational in the 2nd half of the season.