test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

termninja

Roman Abramovich

Started by termninja,

905 posts in this topic

You can never write us off, especially if Sarri can get the team playing his football and get results. Not an ideal start so far to his tenure, but I would rather have a manager with adud season to embed his style into the club then a stop and start three years again.

2 hours ago, the wes said:

Bugga! But its from a reliable source eh!

I understand that you get some owners that just dont give a fuck about football let alon the team they own. But you can't act the passion that Roman shows when hes at the game. He displays the same feelings as we all get when its going on.

IF Roman does indeed sell we will be lucky to have the next owner to have the passion hes showed for us.

I know I thank him for the step up he gave us and I hope he gets his money back for us.

Lets hope Jim wants us to rule the world!

blues.bridge and the wes like this

Daily Star... jesus christ... stopped reading after "That’s according to football club ownership expert James Montague." I'm sorry who? Does he work at Chelsea? Does he work for Abramovich? Who the fuck is he.

Also "All they want to do is offload the club as quickly as possible and make their money back. They don’t actually think about the quality or the motivations of the people buying it.” what a load of shite, I bet Roman has had offers before, fuck off you dickhead. 

IF and big if, worse came to worse and he had to sell, yeah fair enough he'd make a profit on it I'm sure just because of how he has changed the club but he wouldn't sell us and not care as the guys making out. what a fucking tube.