Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2

Kez

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it better than modern warfare 3, some of the maps are a bit shit. Maybe just need to get used to them. You?

Yeah, as i would expect from a COD game, i like the changes they have made, only actually played like 8 of the maps, as i keep getting similar ones repeated... Seems pretty good though... Nothing ground breaking but that won't happen til next gen consoles anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone else's game keep crashing?

Kez, the PSN is currently under maintanace, to some users it will be down and to others it will be working withoutits full capacity (under some issues)...Maybe that is why BO2 is crashing.

I am currently without access, so I cant help.

Kez, the PSN is currently under maintanace, to some users it will be down and to others it will be working withoutits full capacity (under some issues)...Maybe that is why BO2 is crashing.

I am currently without access, so I cant help.

My network is fine but the game has been crashing a few times since I got it. :(

• 4 weeks later...
Get your money back and buy a real game.

It is actually class to be honest, I thought it would have been average at best.

Anyway I sat smashing fuckers on it until I started playing hardline or some shit, headquarters basically but you re-spawn the whole time and it messed up my K/D ratio :(

It is actually class to be honest, I thought it would have been average at best.

Anyway I sat smashing fuckers on it until I started playing hardline or some shit, headquarters basically but you re-spawn the whole time and it messed up my K/D ratio :(

I like single player games with multiplayer as a bonus. Call of Duty is a tacky mulitplayer with the worst single player ever devised. It's doesn't even bother giving you the illusion of choice, it just drags you along the most linear of paths. A grehound racing rabbit lure has same freedom of choice as COD, Battlefiedl, MoH, etc. Hell, even if you "choose" (I use that term loosely) not to go around shooting ethnics (the whole point of the series) you're squadmates will do it for you. Fuck, this game has so little faith in the human players the only that the human needs to do is move along to an objective marker on the map so the game can progress to a new area and kill more ethnics. And don't get me started on the vehicle sections of these sort of games because the make the rest of the game look good.

At least FPS games like the first Crysis and Farcry 3 give you an objective and a weapon and just let you loose on the world. Here is your weapon, here is you objective, do whatever the fuck you want to achieve it. Want to run everyone over in an 8 wheeler? Go nuts. What to slice so peeps up with a tactical knife? Feel free.

I like single player games with multiplayer as a bonus. Call of Duty is a tacky mulitplayer with the worst single player ever devised. It's doesn't even bother giving you the illusion of choice, it just drags you along the most linear of paths. A grehound racing rabbit lure has same freedom of choice as COD, Battlefiedl, MoH, etc. Hell, even if you "choose" (I use that term loosely) not to go around shooting ethnics (the whole point of the series) you're squadmates will do it for you. Fuck, this game has so little faith in the human players the only that the human needs to do is move along to an objective marker on the map so the game can progress to a new area and kill more ethnics. And don't get me started on the vehicle sections of these sort of games because the make the rest of the game look good.

At least FPS games like the first Crysis and Farcry 3 give you an objective and a weapon and just let you loose on the world. Here is your weapon, here is you objective, do whatever the fuck you want to achieve it. Want to run everyone over in an 8 wheeler? Go nuts. What to slice so peeps up with a tactical knife? Feel free.

Tbh I agree with most of that about the story mode. You really just go around shooting or watching people shoot other people in the story mode as its pretty easy it has to be said. I don't really buy the CODs for the story mode, its pretty boring and easy to complete and you can fly through it in a day or two if you really want. Online is where it is at!