Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2

Kez

Games released on Tuesday i believe so who's ordered there copy? :)

Of course, the two essential ps3 purchases of the year are COD and Fifa... Even when i am not overpleased with the previous games they are still a must buy.... Looking forward to it, especially the pick 10 system... :)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COD MW, was the original and the best, in terms of maps and the fact that this whole multiplayer experience was reveloutionary. World at war was a bit shit as i am not a huge fan of world war 2 games (like WW2 films though), then MW2 was good as well, they techniaclly improve each time but compared to the significance of COD 4 it wasn't that good. Black ops was good as well and a little bit different though it was a bit weird going back to older weapons. MW3, was pretty much MW2.5 which wouldn't be an awful thing but the maps wern't exactly great. Black ops 2, looked to have changed a lot more than previous games have and providing the maps and guns are all good then it should be an enjoyable title. The biggest problem is being the biggest FPS in the world allows them to reproduce the game many times and rely in the name to sell it. I.e. Black ops was the biggest selling video game in history.

Call of Duty? Pfft, it's a game for the console playing peasants.

An excercise in linearity and repetition. Don't challenge me COD, just fix me a rail and pound directions into my head. Don't give me any variety, just change the ethnicity of the ambiguous enemy keeping my closeted racism and xenophobia satisfied. Don't show any creativity in character design or weapon design, I'd hate for something original to spark my imagination. Don't let me get in the way of playing this game, I think the NPC helpers are more than adequate of killing everthing before I get the chance.

Fuck these modern FPS games, they are ruining the genre. Give me Bioshock, Deus Ex, Left 4 Dead, Team Fortress, Half-Life, Resistance and others over this recycled trite anyday.

Call of Duty? Pfft, it's a game for the console playing peasants.

An excercise in linearity and repetition. Don't challenge me COD, just fix me a rail and pound directions into my head. Don't give me any variety, just change the ethnicity of the ambiguous enemy keeping my closeted racism and xenophobia satisfied. Don't show any creativity in character design or weapon design, I'd hate for something original to spark my imagination. Don't let me get in the way of playing this game, I think the NPC helpers are more than adequate of killing everthing before I get the chance.

Fuck these modern FPS games, they are ruining the genre. Give me Bioshock, Deus Ex, Left 4 Dead, Team Fortress, Half-Life, Resistance and others over this recycled trite anyday.

I do agree a lot of it is recycled, but tbf, i doubt even 5% of the people who buy cod care about the single player/campaign mode. I have owned all of the "new generation" ones, and on about 3 quarters of them the only times i even clicked single player was if the servers were down in which case i wouldn't play it. Its just about the multiplayer and also for many zombies.

I do agree a lot of it is recycled, but tbf, i doubt even 5% of the people who buy cod care about the single player/campaign mode. I have owned all of the "new generation" ones, and on about 3 quarters of them the only times i even clicked single player was if the servers were down in which case i wouldn't play it. Its just about the multiplayer and also for many zombies.

I'd rather play Left 4 Dead 2 for multiplayer and zombies...both that L4D2 does better...

I'd rather play Left 4 Dead 2 for multiplayer and zombies...both that L4D2 does better...

I have never played it so i can't judge but me and the vast majority of my mates with ps3 play cod which is partly reason i do... Each to their own, we can't all like everything.

I have never played it so i can't judge but me and the vast majority of my mates with ps3 play cod which is partly reason i do... Each to their own, we can't all like everything.

Three mates, team speak and killing hordes of zombies, it's good times. The game requires quite a bit more team work than COD, methinks.

It's just a shame that is was heavily censored in Oz.

Three mates, team speak and killing hordes of zombies, it's good times. The game requires quite a bit more team work than COD, methinks.

It's just a shame that is was heavily censored in Oz.

If you just play a random game on your own then yes, if you have a group of 6 of you playing the objective then it gets good.

My order has been dispatched! I'm hoping it arrives before Tuesday or I won't get to play it until Thursday.

Depends where from and how they sent it... Shopto are generally the best for preorders, as amazon can be late at times, also heavily depends on the royal mail though as always lol.

Depends where from and how they sent it... Shopto are generally the best for preorders, as amazon can be late at times, also heavily depends on the royal mail though as always lol.

I've got mine from game as I had some points on my card so got a bit of discount

YEAH, I have the game in my hands!

The graphics have been drastically improved from BO, but the game itself is not more than average. The mechanics are great (as always), not so many cool weapons (I am a sniper player) and the maps are just made for campers.

YEAH, I have the game in my hands!

The graphics have been drastically improved from BO, but the game itself is not more than average. The mechanics are great (as always), not so many cool weapons (I am a sniper player) and the maps are just made for campers.

Campers will camp no matter what the map is... Its score streaks now which should discourage some camping and it depends what game mode you play.