test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve

Member of the Month - April 2012

Started by Steve,

287 posts in this topic

I do. I am glad that TX's PM campaign worked though, otherwise it would have been very embarrassing for him.

What is this PM campaign?

WTF GUYS, STRIKE AND TX ARE ON 24 VOTES EACH!

You deleted your TX vote and voted Strike, didn't you? :P

When I realised Steve asked his (inactive in the forum) Juventus friend to 'sway the votes'. I decided to 'follow up' on members who nominated me before the poll was created.

As Kostas already correctly stated, it's not like I need the PR. :rolleyes:

Well since Terminator X got member of the month then that means Justin is close to getting Mod for a month. :Goober:

I still don't understand all the hate against Terminator X.

I think he is a good poster, but the only thing that stop me from voting for him was his childish argument that some team like City will dominate everybody cause they got a lot of money.

Other then that, he is very good.

shiiiiiiet Strike has overtaken him after finish line :blink: has the poll been closed yet?

There's a distinct ignorance of TC's 'istoree.

But why should that matter?

Is not like you are voting for the last year.

You are just voting for the last month.

So what ever contribution that was made that month is the one that should count.

Oh the irony.. :rolleyes:

That was a joke, hence the Goober face.

Messaging other members in an attempt to get votes in a monthly poll that means absolutely nothing on an internet forum....Now that's just taking it too far. Very sad.

But why should that matter?

Is not like you are voting for the last year.

You are just voting for the last month.

So what ever contribution that was made that month is the one that should count.

Sure that's true if you ignore that most of us have a memory that extends well beyond a month and wouldn't vote for you as MotM even if you leaked Carneiro's sextape.

For those that don't know, We Hate Scouse is one of the members who passionately & obsessively tried to get me banned in the early days. He is very serious, and any troll face is their for appearance sake.

For those that don't know, We Hate Scouse is one of the members who passionately & obsessively tried to get me banned in the early days. He is very serious, and any troll face is their for appearance sake.

Passionately and obsessively....two words that can be used to describe you messaging members to gain votes...

:Goober:

We Hate Socuse used to make silly little threads, 'rallying the troops' to get me banned.

It was all very serious for him & Shane, especially.

Props to the members who voted. I can assure you the feeling is mutual, otherwise I wouldn’t bother with the forum. I’ve been given 21 warnings, and was banned a few times. BlueLion once said it would mark the end of his days, If you ever gave me this accolade. Similar thing happened with the Legend tags, members revolted against the staff, and forced their hand, lmao. Power to the people etc..

Funny; I was the one who started that "revolt" and now I'm part of the staff. :lol:

Term-X likes this