test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve

Member of the Month - April 2012

Started by Steve,

287 posts in this topic

No more controversy about Terminator X, but i will start some controversy right now, i deserve to be 2nd. Strike was buying votes on OTC!.

oh please. i checked otc. YOU posted this - "vote for me on TC and we could have a thing going :ph34r: " on OTC, not me. Accept defeat now

Props to the members who voted. I can assure you the feeling is mutual, otherwise I wouldn’t bother with the forum. I’ve been given 21 warnings, and was banned a few times. BlueLion once said it would mark the end of his days, If you ever gave me this accolade. Similar thing happened with the Legend tags, members revolted against the staff, and forced their hand, lmao. Power to the people etc..

Jim, Tomo and Strike like this

Well done, hopefully this will cheer you up a bit and you'll stop going on about Man city dominating.

Justin_3d likes this

Props to the members who voted. I can assure you the feeling is mutual, otherwise I wouldn’t bother with the forum. I’ve been given 21 warnings, and was banned a few times. BlueLion once said it would mark the end of his days, If you ever gave me this accolade. Similar thing happened with the Legend tags, members revolted against the staff, and forced their hand, lmao. Power to the people etc..

Indeed, thankfully you're not as much of a twat as you used to be.

Indeed, thankfully you're not as much of a twat as you used to be.

You can't be serious?, i don't get the rivalry with TX.

I will say one thing about him, i think he can get really stupid with his conspiracies and what have you, but that's my opinion. But he's one of the best posters on here without a doubt. I didn't deserve to be on the poll this month, i only got on it because people find my love for Henri amusing, when ITS DEADLY SERIOUZ FOR THE LAST TIME. But anyway, TX is a great poster, wise and knows his stuff, most stuff he says i agree with and holds a great arguement.

Also has a knack for describing things in the best way, i've never heard anyone put Liverpool in there places like he did on the 'We Hate Liverpool Thread'. Still though i can understand about the TC Legend thing, that was a bit silly, i mean i see where he is coming from he deserved it because he's been on here for a long time and is a great poster. But if you didn't get it, i wouldn't be arsed, it's only something what says TC Legend.

Manuf and Melanicus like this

You can't be serious?, i don't get the rivalry with TX.

I will say one thing about him, i think he can get really stupid with his conspiracies and what have you, but that's my opinion. But he's one of the best posters on here without a doubt. I didn't deserve to be on the poll this month, i only got on it because people find my love for Henri amusing, when ITS DEADLY SERIOUZ FOR THE LAST TIME. But anyway, TX is a great poster, wise and knows his stuff, most stuff he says i agree with and holds a great arguement.

Also has a knack for describing things in the best way, i've never heard anyone put Liverpool in there places like he did on the 'We Hate Liverpool Thread'. Still though i can understand about the TC Legend thing, that was a bit silly, i mean i see where he is coming from he deserved it because he's been on here for a long time and is a great poster. But if you didn't get it, i wouldn't be arsed, it's only something what says TC Legend.

You should have seen him when he was first around here. Spouting bollocks about him being a mod on 'one of the biggest hip-hop forums on the net' like any of us gave a shit. Not to mention his sanctimonious hypocrisy. I have always acknowledged him as a good poster and even Terminator X himself will concede this. He has improved massively as a member but first impressions count for a lot.

You should have seen him when he was first around here. Spouting bollocks about him being a mod on 'one of the biggest hip-hop forums on the net' like any of us gave a shit. Not to mention his sanctimonious hypocrisy. I have always acknowledged him as a good poster and even Terminator X himself will concede this. He has improved massively as a member but first impressions count for a lot.

Ah right, i wasn't on the forum then as i signed in 2010, but whatever it was he did i'm sure you had your reason.

An opportunity for me to veto Terminator X's 'member of the month' status and award it to someone else? I wouldn't. It would be totally unethical, and so unlike me to even think about it...

An opportunity for me to veto Terminator X's 'member of the month' status and award it to someone else? I wouldn't. It would be totally unethical, and so unlike me to even think about it...

No one can have the award yet, they are still tieing!. There's a game on here people!.