Spike

On 14/06/2019 at 1:15 PM, Fulham Broadway said:

cameron-bullingdon-club.jpg

Cameron second from left and Johnson bottom right looking like Duran Duran rejects

At least Duran Duran members did not stick their todgers in a dead pig skull.:D

Image result for cameron pig fucker

11 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Michael Gove is worse, he stuck his in a Daily Mail journalist

Drug hypocrite Gove: Would-be PM hosted cocaine-fuelled party at London flat just hours after writing article condemning the Class A drug - as his former aide is blamed for forcing him to confess

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7119791/Michael-Gove-hosted-cocaine-fuelled-party-London-flat-hours-condemning-Class-drug.html

A 'five-in-a-bed romp' and the jealous rage that led Michael Gove to fight dirty with a love rival... and that’s far from his only risque confrontation – as the concluding part of our startling series reveals

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7125657/A-five-bed-romp-jealous-rage-led-Michael-Gove-fight-dirty-love-rival.html

Michael Gove thought GDP meant Great Drugs Party

https://newsthump.com/2019/06/08/michael-gove-thought-gdp-meant-great-drugs-party/

Prime Minister in waiting, Michael Gove, had a very different idea of the Gross Domestic Product after spending the nineties whacked off his tits on beak.

Friend, Penny Mordant, says Britain’s next Prime Minister should not be ashamed of his love affair with freebasing the ching.

“He used to line up two bowls side by side filled to the brim with the finest Colombian marching powder,” she said.

“He called it The Double Dip.”

roflmaoooooooooo

b90cf5fde2d9ea84541ff9593e9cb4a0.png

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

She don't half look creepy like Carrie in her prom dress. She's so used to sycophants listening to her vacuous bullshit it's good when people blank her even if it is the likes of May and Macron. Have you ever heard anything so utterly fucking ridiculous as the first daughter?

#Unwantedivanka: awkward moment at G20 prompts slew of Trump parodies

Photoshopped images show president’s daughter as interloper at historic moments

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jul/01/unwantedivanka-awkward-moment-at-g20-prompts-slew-of-trump-parodies

Ivanka Trump’s prominent role at the G20 summit over the weekend, and her presence at the Korean demilitarised zone with her father, has inspired a slew of parodies under the hashtag #unwantedivanka.

Following an awkward encounter in Osaka, in which Trump appeared to muscle in on a conversation with world leaders, the president’s daughter and senior White House advisor has been photoshopped into significant moments in history, ranging from the signing of the US declaration of independence to the Japanese surrender at the end of the second world war.

The flurry of #unwantedivaka tweets came after a callout on Twitter from US journalist Erin Ryan. One tweet placed the former fashion entrepreneur at the Yalta peace conference alongside Churchill, Roosevelt and Stalin.

Another tweet pictured her standing alongside Martin Luther King. She was also photoshopped beside Colin Kaepernik kneeling during the national anthem, at Prince Harry’s wedding and in the White House situation room when Osama Bin Laden was captured.

Others showed her on set of the television show Friends, crossing Abbey Road with the Beatles, on stage with Beyoncé and as the titular character in hit 80s movie ET.

Ivanka Trump’s appointment to her father’s staff in 2017 raised eyebrows because of her apparent lack of qualifications to be a senior presidential adviser.

In April Donald Trump confirmed he had considered naming her to head the World Bank, and also said he thought she would have been a great UN ambassador.

“She’s a natural diplomat,” Trump said. “She would’ve been great at the United Nations, as an example.”

Ivanka’s presence at the weekend of international set-piece events came under fire from New York Democratic congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who said it “hurts our diplomatic standing”. Her criticism followed the release of a 19-second video of Ivanka Trump appearing to try to join a conversation between French president Emmanuel Macron, Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau, International Monetary Fund director Christine Lagarde and British prime minister Theresa May.

Before the US presidential party left South Korea, Ivanka Trump was once again in the spotlight, pictured addressing US troops at a military base. As her father called her up to the stage with the US secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, he quipped that they were “beauty and the beast” and that Ivanka would “steal the show”.

“What a beautiful couple,” Trump said.

The prime minister who got us into this Brexit mess a few years back went to the same school and joined the same supper club at the same university as the privileged peroxide prat who will most likely be prime minister in a few weeks’ time. Nobody thinks that is an uncanny coincidence. It’s how Britain works. It’s also why it’s not working.

I cant understand why people vote.....we dont mean anything, we have no say who becomes our next leader etc. Its an illiusion they have given us that we decide who sits at the top, we dont. Its a fact I learned while in Nato. Most refuse to believe it of course....thats how dumbed down we have become.sadly.

9 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

I cant understand why people vote.....we dont mean anything, we have no say who becomes our next leader etc. Its an illiusion they have given us that we decide who sits at the top, we dont. Its a fact I learned while in Nato. Most refuse to believe it of course....thats how dumbed down we have become.sadly.

Ummm.
On the one hand everyone has his own pet piece of legislation and when it is not enacted he grumbles.
On the other hand it's true that government ministers spend most of their time reading the beano and watching the stock exchange in the laptop.
However the only way to get rid of say Donald Trump is through the elections. Otherwise you don't get rid of him

What is wrong with us?

Britain is in crisis. To recover we need to rediscover a sense of shame and acknowledge how many unforgivable things are happening in the country

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2019/07/what-wrong-us

oEhz54O.png

What is wrong with us? The United Kingdom should be one of the most impressive democracies on Earth. We have incisive and apparently incorruptible judges; an undeferential, boisterous and intelligent media; and an extraordinary culture of voluntary activity – supplemented by charitable superpowers such as Oxfam and the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds. Our civil servants, diplomats and soldiers are thoughtful and skilful. Our parliament is more diverse than at any time in its history. Our economy is stable. Only the US can rival our universities; and only the US and China, our success in science. London remains one of the greatest cities on Earth. Our citizens have never seemed so healthy or better educated. So why does it suddenly seem to be so difficult to make what once, at least, seemed obvious, sensible arguments from the centre ground?

Three weeks ago, I found myself in the final five for the leadership of the Conservative Party. I went into a BBC debate against the other four candidates – all of whom were promising unfunded tax cuts and increases in public spending. They also rejected the current European Union withdrawal agreement and insisted on retaining no-deal as a threat against the EU. All the others claimed to be able to get a new deal out of Brussels by the end of October (or in one case, the end of the year). All insisted that in the absence of such a deal, they would want to leave in 2019 with no deal, and that they would be able to drive no deal through parliament.

How could I lose against such arguments? Most of the public and 90 per cent of my parliamentary colleagues agreed – or at least had recently agreed – that we could not get no deal through parliament. Very few people were comfortable with unfunded tax or spending promises. Or with a no-deal Brexit. Or with suspending parliament. Nobody seriously believed that Brussels would offer an entirely new deal by October (even Nigel Farage agreed with me on that).

But I failed to win any of these arguments, and within 24 hours I was knocked out of the contest. There have been explanations for my failure. One, made by the pollster John Curtice, is that public opinion simply makes a “centrist” position such as mine impossibly quixotic. Public opinion was traditionally – in the time of Tony Blair and David Cameron – a bell curve with all the votes located in the centre ground. Now the bell shape has collapsed, like an unstable soufflé, into a U-shape, leaving voters only on the extremes. 

Forty per cent of voters want to ignore the referendum result and remain in the European Union; and 40 per cent of the population – and around 80 per cent of Conservative members – apparently favour no deal if the alternative is remain. There was almost no constituency for someone trying to argue for a moderate and pragmatic Brexit among the public – and therefore there could not be among practical MPs.

I favour a different explanation. Which was that I had forgotten all the lessons of the many walks I had done around the country in the previous weeks – from Derry to Derby, from Edinburgh to Peterborough – and had tried simply to rehearse what I saw as the facts. I talked about the impact of unfunded tax cuts and spending pledges on our fiscal position. I tried and failed to explain in a few seconds how higher tariffs following a no-deal Brexit would lead to inflation, pressure on incomes, interest rate rises, and ultimately negative impacts on GDP.

In other words, as some of my friends argued when they were being more polite, I was “off my game”.

The lesson is that it is possible to change minds, and defeat extremist positions; but not by explaining tariff levels. If 72 per cent of voters are dissatisfied with the UK democratic system – half believing that the government doesn’t care about them, and more than half saying that “Britain needs a strong leader willing to break the rules” – you cannot expect to win simply on technocratic arguments. But nor should you feel forced to respond with nonsense and fairy tales. What I had seen, walking around the country, is that democratic life is neither about echoing and deepening pre-existing prejudices, nor only about communicating economics.

snip

31 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Ummm.
On the one hand everyone has his own pet piece of legislation and when it is not enacted he grumbles.
On the other hand it's true that government ministers spend most of their time reading the beano and watching the stock exchange in the laptop.
However the only way to get rid of say Donald Trump is through the elections. Otherwise you don't get rid of him

True.......but then who replaces the likes of trump? Another one of their puppets.

17 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

True.......but then who replaces the likes of trump? Another one of their puppets.

If you look at it from a philosophical point of view everyone looks after his own and not for the interests of the nation as a whole.
Thus if I become the president of the party of the flat earthers and manage to become prime minister, then I expect people will start coming to my office saying things like "president sir, all indications seem to be that the earth is not flat".
What am I going to do then ?
If I accept the recommendations of the think tan earth believers are spies who are after our glorious peoples state".
So that's how it works. I just can't afford to do otherwise. Maybe later I 'm going to say "ladies and getnlemen there was a slight miscalculation".

11 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

If you look at it from a philosophical point of view everyone looks after his own and not for the interests of the nation as a whole.
Thus if I become the president of the party of the flat earthers and manage to become prime minister, then I expect people will start coming to my office saying things like "president sir, all indications seem to be that the earth is not flat".
What am I going to do then ?
If I accept the recommendations of the think tan earth believers are spies who are after our glorious peoples state".
So that's how it works. I just can't afford to do otherwise. Maybe later I 'm going to say "ladies and getnlemen there was a slight miscalculation".

Just saying there are men benind the men and have been so for many many decades and it will be so unless something big happens. One look at US and it tells its own story,.

37 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Groper Joe Biden, roflmaoooooooo

so fucked up

Rump the Raper or Creepy Uncle Joe

and we (putting on my UK hat) get that cunt BoJo (ten quid says he fucked a pig's head just like that Tory twat Cameron)

14371.gif?w=602&h=479SevereNippyKoalabear-size_restricted.gifp7g7dq7trok11.gif