Spike

Just now, Warning_Hazard said:

fell asleep half way through!

WE are where we are.

England will be fine, Europe? Who knows. 

Scotland will be fine, that's for sure.
England will be like Venezuela - but they will have eaten the brexiteers by then so England too will be fine.

Just now, cosmicway said:

Scotland will be fine, that's for sure.
England will be like Venezuela - but they will have eaten the brexiteers by then so England too will be fine.

lmao

ill just go tell that to all my greek mates who own all sorts!

scotland cant go independent at all

no money to defend like greece 

xx

15 minutes ago, Warning_Hazard said:

lmao

ill just go tell that to all my greek mates who own all sorts!

scotland cant go independent at all

no money to defend like greece 

xx

The Scots voted by 55 to 45 in favour of union.
Now I 'm looking for Scots who are pro-europe and formerly pro-union.
You are looking for Scots who are anti-europe and formerly pro-indy.
Make a bet.

31 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

The Scots voted by 55 to 45 in favour of union.
Now I 'm looking for Scots who are pro-europe and formerly pro-union.
You are looking for Scots who are anti-europe and formerly pro-indy.
Make a bet.

For Christ sake geez!!

You don't know how I voted lol.

Scotland will not get anywhere independently. If you believe that you've already been suckered.

They will be relying just like you lot on good old English mite. And with that, they will shake them down for every penny. I spent loads of time in lossemouth! Sound like you're a Celtic brother living in Greece!! Dodgy money! Blatantly haha

4 hours ago, Warning_Hazard said:

BS

Gibraltar is england's mate unless they vote to want spain which they wont.

a greek chattin crap about brexit!

greece i mean wow. lovely place been santorini  but a greek chiming in on europe makes me laugh

eu dismantled the entire nation!

nhs will be fine

my gf is a doctor ffs

nhs under strain from rife over population never was designed for 70-80m

same with jobs

less people less issues

polak nurses lmao

you mean knocked up polish birds abusing free nhs pregnancies

they fly here have babies for free then fly home mrs witnessed it for years

europe take this piss as well as other countries to the max

germany rinsed poland twice ww2 and economically. i work with some poles they hate germans for ripping out loads of big factorys and tell me its why they here ffs lol

I actually agree almost completely with this

I would add the Tories have stripped funding from NHS as well

but I think you are spot on about the rest

'the banksters RAPED Greece, from Goldman Sachs on down in the private sector over into the public and quango sphere with the ECB, BIS, IMF, etc

Germany has completely bollocksed them twice in last 80 years now

3 minutes ago, Warning_Hazard said:

For Christ sake geez!!

You don't know how I voted lol.

Scotland will not get anywhere independently. If you believe that you've already been suckered.

They will be relying just like you lot on good old English mite. And with that, they will shake them down for every penny. I spent loads of time in lossemouth! Sound like you're a Celtic brother living in Greece!! Dodgy money! Blatantly haha

The Scots are boiling mad.
You are talking out of your a**.
All the brexiteers should be taken to a wild island and placed in a potato sack with a cat.

Just now, Vesper said:

I actually agree almost completely with this

I would add the Tories have stripped funding from NHS as well

but I think you are spot on about the rest

'the banksters RAPED Greece, from Goldman Sachs on down in the private sector over into the public and quango sphere with the ECB, BIS, IMF, etc

Germany has completely bollocksed them twice in last 80 years now

Didn't read chatting crap as usual lol. Greece borrowed and borrowed until they sank. You love conspiracys lol. The whole world is doooomed I tell ya doooomed. Lmao. Europe currently bricking it because America's had enough. Guardian reporting how Europeans all over shaking. Bad NATO baddd yet look literally crying about troops leaving. Yawn

9 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

The Scots are boiling mad.
You are talking out of your a**.
All the brexiteers should be taken to a wild island and placed in a potato sack with a cat.

Hahaha. Duck the brave hearts. They do not have enough money at all to run their own military. This indy women doctor tried arguing with me until her argument fell apart when I got into the details of military expense and production of aircraft and navy assets. They'd be buying it all from bae!! An astute sub Costs 1.5bn alone. No crew no engineers etc Was funny to see a staunch indy scot women doctor go silent and disappear into the night esp after claiming 2.5bn would be enough. Perfect exexample of crappy identify politics and lack of real world knwlegede talking about stuff she had no knowledge about, Reminds me of a few here haha xx

5 minutes ago, Warning_Hazard said:

Didn't read chatting crap as usual lol. Greece borrowed and borrowed until they sank. You love conspiracys lol. The whole world is doooomed I tell ya doooomed. Lmao. Europe currently bricking it because America's had enough. Guardian reporting how Europeans all over shaking. Bad NATO baddd yet look literally crying about troops leaving. Yawn

Dude.  She said she agreed with you.  Then the response is "chatting crap as usual".  If you're not going to read it, don't quote it.  

6 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Dude.  She said she agreed with you.  Then the response is "chatting crap as usual".  If you're not going to read it, don't quote it.  

Meh. Europeans giving me stick for having values and not wanting anything to do with European politics etc grinds my gears. Exactly why people want out lol. Cake and eat it comes to mind with it all. Now people will tell me that's what brexit is. Nope. Lol I'm probably not going to respond because I'd rather agree to disagree with everyone and watch everyone cry when they don't get what they want. Cheers bud

9 minutes ago, Warning_Hazard said:

Hahaha. Duck the brave hearts. They do not have enough money at all to run their own military. This indy women doctor tried arguing with me until her argument fell apart when I got into the details of military expense and production of aircraft and navy assets. They'd be buying it all from bae!! An astute sub Costs 1.5bn alone. No crew no engineers etc Was funny to see a staunch indy scot women doctor go silent and disappear into the night esp after claiming 2.5bn would be enough. Perfect exexample of crappy identify politics and lack of real world knwlegede talking about stuff she had no knowledge about, Reminds me of a few here haha xx

Who cares about the military ? Certainly not the Scots.
British military is in any case only for parades nowadays. Back in 2003 it took the British two months to occupy Basra when the Americans were having a party crossing the desert and entering Baghdad.
The British are good code breakers, i 'd give them that, but as for military ... it is I 'm afraid only the USA and from the other side Vladimir (Mayhe's new boyfriend as it happens).
The brexiteers are vindictive people however. Noboy likes them, including the Americans and the commonwealth countries.

36 minutes ago, Warning_Hazard said:

What is your malfunction?

I post a nice reply AGREEING with your post and you go back to fucking having a go!

I also NEVER went after you for your military service NOR DID I EVER attack your family. Those accusations you posited to another poster about me were pure lies.

You constantly use ad hominem and also fall back to bog standard smears ( for example falsely labelling anything you disagree with as a conspiracy theory) whilst at the same time never once factually disproving anything you take issue with. 

WEAK!

Tactics straight out the old CIA playbook (they popularised the term conspiracy theorists in the late 1960's (1967) to try and slander and discredit anything (starting with the Warren Report on the JFK assassination) that exposes or challenges the systemically controlling power structure's malfeasance and mayhem.

In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-23/1967-he-cia-created-phrase-conspiracy-theorists-and-ways-attack-anyone-who-challenge

Conspiracy Theorists USED TO Be Accepted As Normal

Democracy and free market capitalism were founded on conspiracy theories.

The Magna Carta, the Constitution and Declaration of Independence and other  founding Western documents were based on conspiracy theories. Greek democracy and free market capitalism were also based on conspiracy theories.

But those were the bad old days …Things have now changed.

The CIA Coined the Term Conspiracy Theorist In 1967

That all changed in the 1960s.

Specifically, in April 1967, the CIA wrote a dispatch which coined the term “conspiracy theories” … and recommended methods for discrediting such theories.  The dispatch was marked “psych” –  short for “psychological operations” or disinformation –  and “CS” for the CIA’s “Clandestine Services” unit.

The dispatch was produced in responses to a Freedom of Information Act request by the New York Times in 1976.

The dispatch states:

2. This trend of opinion is a matter of concern to the U.S. government, including our organization.

The aim of this dispatch is to provide material countering and discrediting the claims of the conspiracy theorists, so as to inhibit the circulation of such claims in other countries. Background information is supplied in a classified section and in a number of unclassified attachments.

3. Action. We do not recommend that discussion of the [conspiracy] question be initiated where it is not already taking place. Where discussion is active addresses are requested:

a. To discuss the publicity problem with and friendly elite contacts (especially politicians and editors) , pointing out that the [official investigation of the relevant event] made as thorough an investigation as humanly possible, that the charges of the critics are without serious foundation, and that further speculative discussion only plays into the hands of the opposition. Point out also that parts of the conspiracy talk appear to be deliberately generated by …  propagandists. Urge them to use their influence to discourage unfounded and irresponsible speculation.

b. To employ propaganda assets to and refute the attacks of the critics. Book reviews and feature articles are particularly appropriate for this purpose. The unclassified attachments to this guidance should provide useful background material for passing to assets. Our ploy should point out, as applicable, that the critics are (I) wedded to theories adopted before the evidence was in, (II) politically interested, (III) financially interested, (IV) hasty and inaccurate in their research, or (V) infatuated with their own theories.

4. In private to media discussions not directed at any particular writer, or in attacking publications which may be yet forthcoming, the following arguments should be useful:

a. No significant new evidence has emerged which the Commission did not consider.

b. Critics usually overvalue particular items and ignore others. They tend to place more emphasis on the recollections of individual witnesses (which are less reliable and more divergent–and hence offer more hand-holds for criticism) …

c. Conspiracy on the large scale often suggested would be impossible to conceal in the United States, esp. since informants could expect to receive large royalties, etc.

d. Critics have often been enticed by a form of intellectual pride: they light on some theory and fall in love with it; they also scoff at the Commission because it did not always answer every question with a flat decision one way or the other.

f. As to charges that the Commission’s report was a rush job, it emerged three months after the deadline originally set. But to the degree that the Commission tried to speed up its reporting, this was largely due to the pressure of irresponsible speculation already appearing, in some cases coming from the same critics who, refusing to admit their errors, are now putting out new criticisms.

g. Such vague accusations as that “more than ten people have died mysteriously” can always be explained in some natural way ….

5. Where possible, counter speculation by encouraging reference to the Commission’s Report itself. Open-minded foreign readers should still be impressed by the care, thoroughness, objectivity and speed with which the Commission worked. Reviewers of other books might be encouraged to addto their account the idea that, checking back with the report itself, they found it far superior to the work of its critics.

CIA-conspiracy.jpg

Summarizing the tactics which the CIA dispatch recommended:

In other words, the CIA’s clandestine services unit created the arguments for attacking conspiracy theories as unreliable in the 1960s as part of its psychological warfare operations.

But Aren’t Conspiracy Theories – In Fact – Nuts?

Forget Western history and CIA dispatches … aren’t conspiracy theorists nutty?

In fact, conspiracies are so common that judges are trained to look at conspiracy allegations as just another legal claim to be disproven or proven based on the specific evidence:

Federal and all 50 state’s codes include specific statutes addressing conspiracy, and providing the punishment for people who commit conspiracies.

But let’s examine what the people trained to weigh evidence and reach conclusions think about “conspiracies”. Let’s look at what American judges think.

Searching Westlaw, one of the 2 primary legal research networks which attorneys and judges use to research the law, I searched for court decisions including the word “Conspiracy”. This is such a common term in lawsuits that it overwhelmed Westlaw.

Specifically, I got the following message:

“Your query has been intercepted because it may retrieve a large number of documents.”

From experience, I know that this means that there were potentially millions or many hundreds of thousands of cases which use the term. There were so many cases, that Westlaw could not even start processing the request.

So I searched again, using the phrase “Guilty of Conspiracy”. I hoped that this would not only narrow my search sufficiently that Westlaw could handle it, but would give me cases where the judge actually found the defendant guilty of a conspiracy. This pulled up exactly 10,000 cases — which is the maximum number of results which Westlaw can give at one time. In other words, there were more than 10,000 cases using the phrase “Guilty of Conspiracy” (maybe there’s a way to change my settings to get more than 10,000 results, but I haven’t found it yet).

Moreover, as any attorney can confirm, usually only appeal court decisions are published in the Westlaw database. In other words, trial court decisions are rarely published; the only decisions normally published are those of the courts which hear appeals of the trial. Because only a very small fraction of the cases which go to trial are appealed, this logically means that the number of guilty verdicts in conspiracy cases at trial must be much, much larger than 10,000.

Moreover, “Guilty of Conspiracy” is only one of many possible search phrases to use to find cases where the defendant was found guilty of a lawsuit for conspiracy. Searching on Google, I got 3,170,000 results (as of yesterday) under the term “Guilty of Conspiracy”, 669,000 results for the search term “Convictions for Conspiracy”, and 743,000 results for “Convicted for Conspiracy”.

Of course, many types of conspiracies are called other things altogether. For example, a long-accepted legal doctrine makes it illegal for two or more companies to conspire to fix prices, which is called “Price Fixing” (1,180,000 results).

Given the above, I would extrapolate that there have been hundreds of thousands of convictions for criminal or civil conspiracy in the United States.

Finally, many crimes go unreported or unsolved, and the perpetrators are never caught. Therefore, the actual number of conspiracies committed in the U.S. must be even higher.

In other words, conspiracies are committed all the time in the U.S., and many of the conspirators are caught and found guilty by American courts. Remember, Bernie Madoff’s Ponzi scheme was a conspiracy theory.

Indeed, conspiracy is a very well-recognized crime in American law, taught to every first-year law school student as part of their basic curriculum. Telling a judge that someone has a “conspiracy theory” would be like telling him that someone is claiming that he trespassed on their property, or committed assault, or stole his car. It is a fundamental legal concept.

Obviously, many conspiracy allegations are false (if you see a judge at a dinner party, ask him to tell you some of the crazy conspiracy allegations which were made in his court). Obviously, people will either win or lose in court depending on whether or not they can prove their claim with the available evidence. But not all allegations of trespass, assault, or theft are true, either.

Proving a claim of conspiracy is no different from proving any other legal claim, and the mere label “conspiracy” is taken no less seriously by judges.

It’s not only Madoff. The heads of Enron were found guilty of conspiracy, as was the head of Adelphia. Numerous lower-level government officials have been found guilty of conspiracy. See this, this, this, this and this.

SNIP

MUCH MORE AT THE TOP LINK

33 minutes ago, Warning_Hazard said:

Meh. Europeans giving me stick for having values and not wanting anything to do with European politics etc grinds my gears. Exactly why people want out lol. Cake and eat it comes to mind with it all. Now people will tell me that's what brexit is. Nope. Lol I'm probably not going to respond because I'd rather agree to disagree with everyone and watch everyone cry when they don't get what they want. Cheers bud

Europeans giving me stick for having values and not wanting anything to do with European politics etc grinds my gears - That's not what happened or what I was referring to.

Meh  - So it was brought to your attention that your response was completely out of line with what was said to you, and it's "Meh"?

Lol I'm probably not going to respond - Except that you did respond.

I'm trying to help you out here because if everyone on the forum responded to each other with:

"Didn't read it, probably bullshit because we didn't agree some other time.  What's that?  That's not what happened?  Meh.  Doesn't matter because this isn't a response anyway and I'm only here to troll."

Well.  It probably wouldn't work.  There's an ignore function that you can use, if you wish.  There's no need to tell people that you're ignoring them, you can just do that on your own.

• 2 weeks later...

The unbending US-EU-UK-Israel-NATO support of Neo-Nazism in Ukraine.

US LIFTS BAN ON FUNDING ‘NEO-NAZI’ UKRAINIAN MILITIA 

Last June, Congress passed a resolution intended to block American military funding for Ukraine from being used to provide training or weaponry for the Azov Battalion. 

https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/US-lifts-ban-on-funding-neo-Nazi-Ukrainian-militia-441884 

Congress is reported to have recently repealed its ban on a Ukrainian militia accused of being neo-Nazi, opening the way for American military assistance. 

Last June, Congress passed a resolution intended to block American military funding for Ukraine from being used to provide training or weaponry for the Azov Battalion, an independent unit that had been integrated into the former Soviet Republic’s national guard and was taking part in operations against Russian- backed rebels. 

Called a “neo-Nazi paramilitary militia” by Congressmen John Conyers Jr. and Ted Yoho, who cosponsored the bipartisan amendment, the battalion has been a source of controversy since its inception. 

With the neo-Nazi Wolfsangel symbol on its unit flash – which resembles a black swastika on a yellow background – and founders drawn from the ranks of the paramilitary national socialist group called “Patriot of Ukraine,” the group would have been a fringe phenomenon in any Western nation, but with its army unequipped to face the separatist threat in the east, Kiev actually integrated Azov into its military forces. 

According to a report in The Nation, the Pentagon lobbied the House Defense Appropriations Committee to remove the Conyers-Yoho amendment from the 2016 defense budget, claiming it was unnecessary as such funding was already prohibited under another law. 

snip 

The reality of neo-Nazis in Ukraine is far from Kremlin propaganda 

http://thehill.com/opinion/international/359609-the-reality-of-neo-nazis-in-the-ukraine-is-far-from-kremlin-propaganda 

As the Trump administration mulls sending weapons to Ukraine, the question of far-right forces employed by the Kiev government has returned to the forefront. Some Western observers claim that there are no neo-Nazi elements in Ukraine, chalking the assertion up to propaganda from Moscow. 

Unfortunately, they are sadly mistaken. 

There are indeed neo-Nazi formations in Ukraine. This has been overwhelmingly confirmed by nearly every major Western outlet. The fact that analysts are able to dismiss it as propaganda disseminated by Moscow is profoundly disturbing. It is especially disturbing given the current surge of neo-Nazis and white supremacists across the globe. 

The most infamous neo-Nazi group in Ukraine is the 3,000-strong Azov Battalion, founded in 2014. Prior to creating Azov, its commander, Andriy Biletsky, headed the neo-Nazi group Patriot of Ukraine, members of which went on to form the core of Azov. Biletsky had stated that the mission of Ukraine is to “lead the White Races of the world in a final crusade for their survival … against the Semite-led Untermenschen.” 

Azov’s logo is composed of two emblems — the wolfsangel and the Sonnenrad — identified as neo-Nazi symbols by the Anti-Defamation League. The wolfsangel is used by the U.S. hate group Aryan Nations, while the Sonnenrad was among the neo-Nazi symbols at this summer’s deadly march in Charlottesville. Azov’s neo-Nazi character has been covered by the New York Times, the Guardian, the BBC, the Telegraph and Reuters, among others. On-the-ground journalists from established Western media outlets have written of witnessing SS runes, swastikas, torchlight marches, and Nazi salutes. They interviewed Azov soldiers who readily acknowledged being neo-Nazis. They filed these reports under unambiguous headlines such as “How many neo-Nazis is the U.S. backing in Ukraine?” and “Volunteer Ukrainian unit includes Nazis.” 

snip 

Ukraine’s ‘Right Sector’ Leader Recognized as Elected Member of Parliament 

https://web.archive.org/web/20150509153628/http://uatoday.tv/politics/right-sector-leader-and-mp-dmytro-yarosh-appointed-to-ukrainian-government-419849.html 

NATO’s fascist wedge in Ukraine
https://mronline.org/2018/09/20/natos-fascist-wedge-in-ukraine/

Profile: Ukraine’s ultra-nationalist Right Sector 

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-27173857 

Civil War Has Begun in Ukraine; U.S. Backs Neo-Nazis against the Democrats; U.S. Media Suppress that News

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/05/civil-war-begun-ukraine-u-s-backs-neo-nazis-democrats-u-s-media-suppress-news.html 

The Battle in Ukraine Means Everything 

Fascism returns to the continent it once destroyed

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/117692/fascism-returns-ukraine 

Preparing for War With Ukraine’s Fascist Defenders of Freedom 
On the frontlines of the new offensive in eastern Ukraine, the hardcore Azov Battalion is ready for battle with Russia.

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2014/08/30/preparing_for_war_with_ukraine_s_fascist_defenders_of_freedom 

Svoboda leader Oleh Tyahnybok 

s0sR7dL.jpg

Ukrainian opposition leaders Oleh Tyahnybok (L), Vitaly Klitschko (2nd R, back) and Arseny Yatsenyuk (R) pose for a picture with U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Victoria Nuland 

_72831422_g2drv3ev.jpg 

cain-replace_LRG.jpg

Azov Battalion 

35cff2594eee4e2f60b2ffe0da44a9e1.jpg 

azov111.jpg

Right Sector 

dmitri-yarosh-nazis-sionistas-antijudios-judios-antisemitismo-terrorismo-alqaeda-razismo-supremaciablanca-judio-ritual-islamista-nuevoordenmundial-nwo-obama5-1024x771.jpg

Azov Battalion  (Notice the NATO flag puke.gif ) 

ukraine%20neo%20nazi%202.jpg

Svoboda 

march_111015_2-2.jpg

ukraine-nazi-emblems.jpg

Congress Has Removed a Ban on Funding Neo-Nazis From Its Year-End Spending Bill 

Under pressure from the Pentagon, Congress has stripped the spending bill of an amendment that prevented funds from falling into the hands of Ukrainian neo-fascist groups. 

https://www.thenation.com/article/congress-has-removed-a-ban-on-funding-neo-nazis-from-its-year-end-spending-bill/ 

n mid-December 2015, Congress passed a 2,000-plus-page omnibus spending bill for fiscal year 2016. Both parties were quick to declare victory after the passage of the $1.8 trillion package. White House spokesman Josh Earnest told reporters “we feel good about the outcome, primarily because we got a compromise budget agreement that fought off a wide variety of ideological riders.” The office of House Speaker Paul J. Ryan touted the bill’s “64 billion for overseas contingency operations” for, among other things, assisting ”European countries facing Russian aggression.” 

It would be safe to assume that one of the European countries which would stand to benefit from the omnibus measure—designed, in part, to combat “Russian aggression”—would be Ukraine, which has already, according to the White House, received $2 billion in loan guarantees and nearly $760 million in “security, programmatic, and technical assistance” since February 2014. 

Yet some have expressed concern that some of this aid has made its way into the hands of neo-Nazi groups, such as the Azov Battalion. Last summer the Daily Beast published an interview by the journalists Will Cathcart and Joseph Epstein in which a member of the Azov battalion spoke about “his battalion’s experience with U.S. trainers and U.S. volunteers quite fondly, even mentioning U.S. volunteers engineers and medics that are still currently assisting them.” 

And so, in July of last year, Congressmen John Conyers of Michigan and Ted Yoho of Florida drew up an amendment to the House Defense Appropriations bill (HR 2685) that “limits arms, training, and other assistance to the neo-Nazi Ukrainian militia, the Azov Battalion.” It passed by a unanimous vote in the House. 

And yet by the time November came around and the conference debate over the year-end appropriations bill was underway, the Conyers-Yoho measure appeared to be in jeopardy. And indeed it was. An official familiar with the debate told The Nation that the House Defense Appropriations Committee came under pressure from the Pentagon to remove the Conyers-Yoho amendment from the text of the bill. 

snip 

Scottish parliament welcomes neo-Nazi leader

https://www.peoplesworld.org/article/scottish-parliament-welcomes-neo-nazi-leader/

Former Ukrainian neo-Nazi leader speaks at NATO think tank event as it laments rise of right

https://www.rt.com/news/431527-neo-nazi-atlantic-council/

Adolph Hitler is “The Torchbearer of Democracy” according to Chairman of Ukraine’s Parliament

No Outrage or Media Coverage by Ukraine's Staunchest Allies. Kiev Regime Speaker of the House "Is Not a Nazi". Ukraine is "A Flowering of Democracy" according to the NYT

https://www.globalresearch.ca/hitler-is-the-torchbearer-of-democracy-according-to-chairman-of-ukraines-parliament/5653184

Svoboda: The Rising Spectre Of Neo-Nazism In The Ukraine 

http://www.ibtimes.com/svoboda-rising-spectre-neo-nazism-ukraine-974110 

Is the US backing neo-Nazis in Ukraine? 

http://www.salon.com/2014/02/25/is_the_us_backing_neo_nazis_in_ukraine_partner/ 

Ukraine’s neo-Nazi problem

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-cohen-ukraine-commentary/commentary-ukraines-neo-nazi-problem-idUSKBN1GV2TY

Major Israeli Daily: Our Government Is "Arming Neo-Nazis In Ukraine"

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-10/major-israeli-daily-our-government-arming-neo-nazis-ukraine   

Rights Groups Demand Israel Stop Arming neo-Nazis in Ukraine

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/rights-groups-demand-israel-stop-arming-neo-nazis-in-the-ukraine-1.6248727

America’s Collusion With Neo-Nazis. Neo-fascists play an important official or tolerated role in US-backed Ukraine.

https://www.thenation.com/article/americas-collusion-with-neo-nazis/

Yes, There Are Bad Guys in the Ukrainian Government 

http://foreignpolicy.com/2014/03/18/yes-there-are-bad-guys-in-the-ukrainian-government/ 

Ukraine is home to Svoboda, arguably Europe’s most influential far-right movement today. (In the photo above, Svoboda activists seize a Ministry of Agriculture building during Kiev’s Euromaidan protests in January.) Party leader Oleh Tyahnybok is on record complaining that his country is controlled by a "Muscovite-Jewish mafia," while his deputy derided the Ukrainian-born film star Mila Kunis as a "dirty Jewess." In Svoboda’s eyes, gays are perverts and black people unfit to represent the nation at Eurovision, lest viewers come away thinking Ukraine is somewhere besides Uganda. 
Svoboda began life in the mid-90s as the Social-National Party (a name deliberately redolent of the National Socialist Party, better known as Nazis), with its logo the fascist Wolfsangel. In 2004, the party gave itself an unobjectionable new name (Svoboda means "Freedom" and canned the Nazi imagery, and in the subsequent decade has seen its star swiftly rise. 

Today, Svoboda holds a larger chunk of its nation’s ministries (nearly a quarter, including the prized defense portfolio) than any other far-right party on the continent. Ukraine’s deputy prime minister represents Svoboda (the smaller, even more extreme "Right Sector" coalition fills the deputy National Security Council chair), as does the prosecutor general and the deputy chair of parliament — where the party is the fourth-largest. And Svoboda’s fresh faces are scarcely different from the old: one of its freshmen members of parliament is the founder of the "Joseph Goebbels Political Research Centre" and has hailed the Holocaust as a "bright period" in human history. 

snip 

The Neo-Nazi Question in Ukraine 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-hughes/the-neo-nazi-question-in_b_4938747.html 

The Obama administration has vehemently denied charges that Ukraine’s nascent regime is stock full of neo-fascists despite clear evidence suggesting otherwise. Such categorical repudiations lend credence to the notion the U.S. facilitated the anti-Russian cabal’s rise to power as part of a broader strategy to draw Ukraine into the West’s sphere of influence. Even more disturbing are apologists, from the American left and right, who seem willing accomplices in this obfuscation of reality, when just a cursory glance at the profiles of Ukraine’s new leaders should give pause to the most zealous of Russophobes.

snip 

Yet after simply Googling the terms “Ukraine” and “Neo-Nazi,” the official position of the United States government along with the stance taken by many in the American media both now seem quite dubious, if not downright ridiculous, especially considering that one would be hard-pressed to machinate the lineup that now dominates Ukraine’s ministry posts. 

For starters, Andriy Parubiy, the new secretary of Ukraine’s security council, was a co-founder of the Neo-Nazi Social-National Party of Ukraine (SNPU), otherwise known as Svoboda. And his deputy, Dmytro Yarosh, is the leader of a party called the Right Sector which, according to historian Timothy Stanley, “flies the old flag of the Ukrainian Nazi collaborators at its rallies.” 

The highest-ranking right-wing extremist is Deputy Prime Minister Oleksandr Sych, also a member of Svoboda, who believes that women should “lead the kind of lifestyle to avoid the risk of rape, including refraining from drinking alcohol and being in controversial company.” This is the philosophy underlying one of his “legal initiatives,” according to the Kyiv Post, “to ban all abortions, even for pregnancies that occurred during rape.” 

The Svoboda party has tapped into Nazi symbolism including the “wolf’s angel“ rune, which resembles a swastika and was worn by members of the Waffen-SS, a panzer division that was declared a criminal organization at Nuremberg. A report from Tel-Aviv University describes the Svoboda party as “an extremist, right-wing, nationalist organization which emphasizes its identification with the ideology of German National Socialism.” 

According to this BBC news clip two Svoboda parliamentarians in recent weeks posed for photos while “brandishing well-known far right numerology,” including the numbers 88 — the eighth letter of the alphabet — signifying “HH,” as in “Heil Hitler.” This all makes Hillary Clinton’s recent comments comparing Putin to Hitler appear patently absurd, as Stanley adeptly points out: “After all, in the eyes of many ethnic Russians, it is the Ukrainian nationalists — not Putin — who are the Nazis.” 

snip 

Ukraine’s Neo-Nazi Imperative 

https://consortiumnews.com/2014/04/20/ukraines-neo-nazi-imperative/ 

Exclusive: The mainstream U.S. news media is flooding the American people with one-sided propaganda on Ukraine, rewriting the narrative to leave out the key role of neo-Nazis and insisting on a “group think” that exceeds even the misguided consensus on Iraq’s WMD, reports Robert Parry. 

By Robert Parry 

After the Feb. 22 coup in Ukraine spearheaded by neo-Nazi militias European and U.S. diplomats pushed for a quick formation of a new government out of fear that otherwise these far-right ultra-nationalists would be left in total control, one of those diplomats told me. The comment again underscores the inconvenient truth of what happened in Ukraine: neo-Nazis were at the forefront of the Kiev coup that ousted elected President Viktor Yanukovych, a reality that the U.S. government and news media have been relentlessly trying to cover up. 

Although real-time reports from the scene in February chronicled armed and organized militias associated with the neo-Nazi Svoboda party and the Right Sektor attacking police with firebombs and light weapons, that information soon became a threat to the Western propaganda theme that Yanukovych fled simply because peaceful protesters occupied the Maidan square. So, the more troubling history soon disappeared into the memory hole, dismissed as “Russian propaganda.” The focus of the biased U.S. news media is now on the anti-Kiev militants in the Russian-ethnic areas of eastern Ukraine who have rejected the authority of the coup regime and are insisting on regional autonomy. 

The new drumbeat in the U.S. press is that those militants must disarm in line with last week’s agreement in Geneva involving the United States, European Union, Russia and the “transitional” Ukrainian government. As for those inconvenient neo-Nazi militias, they have been incorporated into a paramilitary “National Guard” and deployed to the east to conduct an “anti-terrorist” campaign against the eastern Ukrainian protesters, ethnic Russians whom the neo-Nazis despise. The new role for the neo-Nazi militias was announced last week by Andriy Parubiy, head of the Ukrainian National Security Council, who declared on Twitter, “Reserve unit of National Guard formed #Maidan Self-defense volunteers was sent to the front line this morning.” 

Parubiy is himself a well-known neo-Nazi, who founded the Social-National Party of Ukraine in 1991. The party blended radical Ukrainian nationalism with neo-Nazi symbols. Parubiy also formed a paramilitary spinoff, the Patriots of Ukraine, and defended the awarding of the title, “Hero of Ukraine,” to World War II Nazi collaborator Stepan Bandera, whose own paramilitary forces exterminated thousands of Jews and Poles in pursuit of a racially pure Ukraine. In the hasty structuring of the post-coup government in February, part of the compromise with the ascendant neo-Nazis was to give them control of four ministries, including Parubiy in the key position heading national security. To give him loyal and motivated forces to strike at the pro-Russian east, he incorporated many of the storm troopers from his Maidan force into the National Guard.

snip 

'Prepared to Die': The Right Wing's Role in Ukrainian Protests 

http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/ukraine-sliding-towards-civil-war-in-wake-of-tough-new-laws-a-945742.html

Svoboda member Myroshnychenko is likewise not a fan of Klitschko. His development as a politician is moving "rather slowly," he says sarcastically. "I don't think that he can take over leadership of the opposition, much less leadership of the aggressive Maidan." What he doesn't say is that his own party is also a problem for the opposition alliance. Svoboda has joined the revolt, but it rejects certain human and minority rights. With 10 percent support, Svoboda is the fourth-strongest group in parliament. Klitschko and the Tymoshenko party need its backing. Plus, the party is a key player in the protests. But Klitschko plays down Svoboda's right-wing stance. "We have different ideologies, but two things connect us," Klitschko says. "We are fighting against those in power today and we want European values for our country." 

Flirting with the Right Wing 

The Svoboda party also has excellent ties to Europe, but they are different from the ones that Klischko might prefer. It is allied with France's right-wing Front National and with the Italian neo-fascist group Fiamma Tricolore. But when it comes to the oppression of homosexuality, representative Myroshnychenko is very close to Russian President Vladimir Putin, even if he does all he can to counter Moscow's influence in his country. "The EU is the only possibility for us to defend ourselves against Russian pressure," he says. He and his party see the alliance with Klitschko as being purely tactical. Klitschko, after all, would like to limit the powers of the president while Svoboda dreams of a country with a strong leader. 

Myroshnychenko was press spokesman for the Ukrainian national football team in the lead up to the 2008 European Championships, but he isn't exactly cosmopolitan. He would even like to see foreign professional football players deported because they "change Ukraine's ethnic map." There have been other, similar incidents. In a 2012 debate over the Ukrainian-born American actress Mila Kunis, he said that she wasn't Ukrainian, rather she was a "Jewess." Indeed, anti-Semitism is part of the extremist party's platform; until 2004, they called themselves the Social-National Party of Ukraine in an intentional reference to Adolf Hitler's National Socialist party. Just last summer, a prominent leader of party youth was distributing texts from Nazi propaganda head Joseph Goebbels translated into Ukrainian. 

Without the nationalists' tight organization, the revolt on Maidan Square would long since have collapsed. But Svoboda also embodies the greatest danger to the protest movement. The party's foot soldiers, with their muddled, right wing doctrine, aren't likely to hold back for much longer. 

And that might be what the president is waiting for. 

snip 

Ukraine crisis: the neo-Nazi brigade fighting pro-Russian separatists 
Kiev throws paramilitaries – some openly neo-Nazi - into the front of the battle with rebels

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/11025137/Ukraine-crisis-the-neo-Nazi-brigade-fighting-pro-Russian-separatists.html 

But Kiev’s use of volunteer paramilitaries to stamp out the Russian-backed Donetsk and Luhansk “people’s republics”, proclaimed in eastern Ukraine in March, should send a shiver down Europe’s spine. Recently formed battalions such as Donbas, Dnipro and Azov, with several thousand men under their command, are officially under the control of the interior ministry but their financing is murky, their training inadequate and their ideology often alarming. The Azov men use the neo-Nazi Wolfsangel (Wolf’s Hook) symbol on their banner and members of the battalion are openly white supremacists, or anti-Semites. 

The Azov battalion uses the neo-Nazi Wolfsangel (Wolf''s Hook) symbol on its banner (Tom Parfitt) 
“Personally, I’m a Nazi,” said “Phantom”, a 23-year-old former lawyer at the ceremony wearing camouflage and holding a Kalashnikov. “I don’t hate any other nationalities but I believe each nation should have its own country.” He added: “We have one idea: to liberate our land from terrorists.” 

snip 

A former history student and amateur boxer, Mr Biletsky is also head of an extremist Ukrainian group called the Social National Assembly. “The historic mission of our nation in this critical moment is to lead the White Races of the world in a final crusade for their survival,” he wrote in a recent commentary. “A crusade against the Semite-led Untermenschen.” The battalion itself is founded on right wing views, the commander said in Urzuf, and no Nazi convictions could exclude a recruit. “The most important thing is being a good fighter and a good brother so that we can trust each other,” he said. 

Interestingly, many of the men in the battalion are Russians from eastern Ukraine who wear masks because they fear their relatives in rebel-controlled areas could be persecuted if their identities are revealed. Phantom said he was such a Russian but that he was opposed to Moscow supporting “terrorists” in his homeland: “I volunteered and all I demanded was a gun and the possibility to defend my country.” Asked about his Nazi sympathies, he said: “After the First World World War, Germany was a total mess and Hitler rebuilt it: he built houses and roads, put in telephone lines, and created jobs. I respect that.” Homosexuality is a mental illness and the scale of the Holocaust “is a big question”, he added. 

snip 

UKRAINE’S NEW SPEAKER OF PARLIAMENT IS A NEO-NAZI 

https://shadowproof.com/2016/04/21/ukraines-new-speaker-of-parliament-is-neo-nazi/ 

So much for plausible deniability. While apologists and propagandists for the government in Kiev have tried their best to dismiss concerns about the government’s connection to neo-fascist movements, the jig is undeniably up. 

The new speaker of the Ukrainian parliament, Andriy Parubiy, is a longtime neo-Nazi activist who was a founder of the national socialist party of Ukraine. The party was recently renamed Svoboda which, along with many neofascists, has seen its political fortunes rise in the wake of the 2014 US-backed coup. 

Parubiy played a significant role in the coup, serving as commandant of the Euromaidan, where he and other neo-fascists helped violently overthrow the democratically-elected President Viktor Yanukovych. The armed battles with security forces in Kiev were carried out by many people, who would later join the right wing militias that would fight in the Ukraine Civil War. 

The new post-coup president, Petro Poroshenko, brought Parubiy into government as Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine, where Parubiy oversaw the brutal campaign in east Ukraine to put down Russian-backed separatists. The war on east Ukraine had limited success and Parubiy resigned before the government in Kiev agreed to a ceasefire. 

snip 

Ukraine’s far-right menace 
A bloody divorce between the Ukrainian government and the country’s ultranationalist groups could be in the offing. 

http://www.politico.eu/article/ukraine-far-right-menace-radical-militants-ultranationalists/ 

Ukraine’s regular army, weakened by decades of corruption and neglect, suffered defeat after humiliating defeat at the hands of the rebels. The only ones who seemed capable of holding their own on the battlefield were the newly-formed far right militias such as Azov, Aidar and Right Sector. 

These battalions distinguished themselves by fighting in the hottest engagements and suppressing further secession attempts in government-controlled regions; as a result, they grew, in size and popularity. Their commanders were elected to Ukraine’s parliament, their units deployed to hold critical hotspots along the frontline. What began as neo-Nazi street gangs evolved into the best fighters in the country. 

The fact that the far right has fought alongside Kiev’s moderates creates the false impression that the two are united. They are not: in truth, the only thing uniting them is a common enemy. Kiev and the ultranationalists are both fighting Russian-backed separatists, but they’re fighting for two very different visions of Ukraine’s future. 

On July 3, 3,000 ultranationalists took to the streets of Kiev, chanting “one nation, one race – that is Ukraine.” This sentiment was echoed by SNA leader Andriy Biletsky, who stated that his group’s mission is “to lead the white races of the world in a final crusade for their survival.” 

Biletsky, a deputy in Ukraine’s parliament, is also the commander of the Azov Battalion, which has been described as “openly neo-Nazi” by the New York Times and banned from receiving American military training by the U.S. Congress. Members of both the battalions and their political parties have publicly declared that their organizations have no interest in integrating with the EU (which they consider “degenerate”), or decentralization of power, or equal rights. One nation, one race — that is Ukraine. 

snip 

The Ukraine: Neo-Nazi criminal state looming in the centre of Europe 

http://www.voltairenet.org/article182329.html 

On February 22, militants and terrorists of the Euromaidan Parliament executed a neo-Nazi coup using armed force, violating all norms of the Constitution, international law, and trampling European values. Washington and Brussels - who told the world that Euromaidan is a nonviolent action of the Ukrainian people - instigated a Nazi coup to serve the geopolitical interests of the West, facilitated de facto by the weak-kneed stance of the Yanukovych government. 

After signing a void agreement on “crisis settlement” on Friday, the situation in the Ukraine has rapidly got out of control of it signatories and “witnesses”. No provisions of this document were fulfilled. The legitimate authorities fled (or tried to flee) the country, the governmental buildings in Kiev are taken by the revolutionary mob. The radicals are dictating the new rules to façade opposition “leaders” who desperately try to bridle the Maidan. 

What happened to the Ukraine on February 22, 2014 is essentially a criminal coup committed by the radical armed anarchists and Ukrainian Nazis who have been enjoying a comprehensive financial, military, diplomatic and even religious support and instigation from the Western power groups for the last two decades. Many of the Ukraine’s cities are now falling into the chaos of lootings, unprovoked violence, lynch law and political repressions. 

The first signs of upcoming chaos were clearly seen as the Ukrainian authorities wavered at the three-month siege of the centre of Kiev by the radical guerrilla elements from Galicia and local criminal gangs. They watched silently when furious fanatics were burning unarmed riot police Berkut officers alive, lynching them and pulling out their eyes. They did nothing to stop frantic “freedom fighters” from storming regional administrations, humiliating the officials and looting police and military arsenals in the West Ukraine. They were paralyzed when unidentified snipers were cold-bloodily killing militia personnel, protesters and casual passersby from the roofs of Kiev’s buildings. They even declared amnesty (twice!) to those guilty of the brutal crimes against policemen and public order. Thus Yanukovych’s regime itself paved the way for a sinister ghost of the war-torn Libya to come to Ukraine. Is the guerrilla side a self-organized and self-indoctrinated popular movement tired of a corrupt and inefficient state? That is hardly the case. 

Since the collapse of the Soviet Union the international power groups have invested billions of the Federal Reserve notes (aka US$) into Ukrainian “pro-democratic” NGOs and politicians. While preaching “Ukrainian commitment to the European choice and democratic values” in the meantime they clearly saw that there is no short-term historical perspective for making Ukraine a state hostile to Russia, which is evidently the final goal of the globalist Eastern policy. The stakes were placed on the ultranationalist elements in the Western Ukraine and in the Uniate Church, a minority religious Greek-Catholic community of the Eastern rite, created by the Holy See in XVI century in a desperate attempt to weaken close ties of Rzeczpospolita’s Orthodox with Moscow. Since the early 1990s the Uniates enjoyed silent support of the newly-independent central authorities in Kiev. Theit tactic was to aggressively occupy Orthodox cathedrals on the canonic territory of the Moscow Patriarchate. The last thing the Uniate clergy used to preach in the occupied churches for all these years was the Christian call for repentance and peace. Instead they propagated a new crusade against the Orthodox and directly instigated and justified race-motivated prosecutions and even killings, acting exactly like radical jihadist preachers of the militant pseudo-Islamic sects. Suffice to watch a “Sunday sermon” by Mykhailo Arsenych, the clergyman from a local Uniate church in Ivano-Frankovsk region, Ukraine saying: “Today we are really ready for a revolution.The only effective methods of combat are assassination and terror! We want to be sure that no Chinese, Negro, Jew or Muscovite will try to come and grab our land tomorrow!” 

snip 

Leader Of Ukraine's Neo-Nazis Appointed As Advisor To Army 

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-04-05/leader-ukraines-ultranationalist-right-sector-appointed-army-advisor 

With Greece on the verge of either getting kicked out of Europe or suffer through yet another government overhaul, one which many suggest may usher the "last" option for Greece, the ultra nationalist, neo-Nazi Golden Dawn party into governance, some wonder if it is not Europe's ulterior intention to force a populist shift toward right wing, nationalist parties (perhaps best observed in France where Marine le Pen's dramatic rise to power has left many dazed and confused) one which will lead to social instability and shortly thereafter, war (because in a world in which every Keynesian voodoo trick to revive the economy has failed, war is the last remaining outcome). 

So while we await to see if Europe's turn to ultra right wing movements accelerates in the coming months, we just learned of a very disturbing development in just as insolvent Ukraine, where moments ago the website of the local Ministry of Defense reported that Dmytro Yarosh, i.e., the person show below... 

yarosh_0.jpg 

... leader of Ukraine's "Right Sector" political party, whose adherents are shown in the photos below.. 

ukraine%20neo%20nazi%201.jpg

... and whose political ideology has been described as nationalist, ultranationalist, neofascist, right-wing, or far right, was just appointed as Advisor to Chief of General Staff. 

From the Ukraine ministry of defense: 

Dmytro Yarosh appointed as Advisor to Chief of General Staff 

Dmytro Yarosh, leader of ‘Pravyi Sector’ (Right Sector) political party, appointed as Advisor to Chief of General Staff. Yesterday, Colonel General Viktor Muzhenko, Chief of General Staff, and Dmytro Yarosh agreed the format of cooperation between ‘Pravyi Sector’ and the Ukrainian Armed Forces. 

yarosh%201_0.jpg 

Neo Nazi Right Sector 

This is a march for WW2 Nazi collaborator (and modern RW/Neo Nazi Ukraine hero) Stepan Bandera 

ukraine_bandera_birthday_rpi02_47500197.jpg

Right Sector (neo-Nazi) Leaflet for Eastern Ukraine 

cfd76d04b90b363643a1a87aa92c5952.jpg 

1. Due to general mobilisation, all males younger than 54 must appear at district recruitment centres. 

2. All citizens possessing firearms and non-lethal weapons must promptly hand it in People’s Self-Defense that are headquartered at regional administrative buildings. 

3. Locals who permanently reside on streets named after “criminal Communist regime” must submit their IDs to custom office departments. 

4. You must vacate all buildings located nearby military facilities and administrative buildings. 

5. You must provide People’s Self-Defense units with your living space. 

6. You must give up criminal activity meant to undermine revolutionary movements! 

Glory to Ukraine! 

ukraine-nazi-emblems1-400x205.jpg 

1023924636.jpg

vk_b.jpg 

On 12/21/2018 at 3:08 PM, Warning_Hazard said:

I always read everyones post cause I never know whats going to be in it. And Ive actually haf my mind changed by these text conversations about a couple of things.

Nut to save you having to read them hust ignore what they say completely. Saves alot of rows.

Go to account settings. There you see on the right, Notifications, Settings, Edit Profile and Ignored Users. Click Ignored users and enter the username you wish to block

It's a Greek tragedy with the Baltic countries.
I have no doubt that those people in the pictures are real nazis but this is what happens when you are attacked simlultaneously by two enemies.
The same things happened in Poland, Ukraine and Greece.
Those two systems nazism and communism are responsible for everything and there are still people believing in them !