Spike

1 minute ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Kevin Ashburner and Jason ;)

Israel's actions have been criticized a lot of times here and I have never seen Jason or Kevin acting like JDIF. So I don't know what you are talking about.

1 minute ago, 11Drogba said:

Israel's actions have been criticized a lot of times here and I have never seen Jason or Kevin acting like JDIF. So I don't know what you are talking about.

I was joking. JDIF are known for their lack of humour, you've been spotted and I claim my £50 prize :P

14 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

This is what most people say when people don't laugh at their jokes. :D

True but this place does make me laugh sometimes - people with their earnest po faced assumptions about everything Chelsea as if it's fact. Then again football is more important than any religion to millions, so it is a serious business,

What do you reckon about recent events in Gaza 11 Drogba (take your JDIF hat off :D) youre in Israel yeah ?

5 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

True but this place does make me laugh sometimes - people with their earnest po faced assumptions about everything Chelsea as if it's fact. Then again football is more important than any religion to millions, so it is a serious business,

What do you reckon about recent events in Gaza 11 Drogba (take your JDIF hat off :D) youre in Israel yeah ?

I am always against excessive force and violence against civilians (like most of us here I assume) so very sad obviously.

3 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

I am always against excessive force and violence against civilians (like most of us here I assume) so very sad obviously.

Agreed. What is also crazy to me is that commentators are saying Trump may get the Nobel Peace Prize for defusing North/South Korea :D

. Reading about it, none of the détente would have been possible without Chinese mediation

6 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Agreed. What is also crazy to me is that commentators are saying Trump may get the Nobel Peace Prize for defusing North/South Korea :D

. Reading about it, none of the détente would have been possible without Chinese mediation

If I am not mistaken today North left the table because US and South Korea are doing military drills. So no award for Trump. It would be crazy after Obama Trump gets a peace award too.

18 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

If I am not mistaken today North left the table because US and South Korea are doing military drills. So no award for Trump. It would be crazy after Obama Trump gets a peace award too.

Ah thats interesting. Almost as if the US want to keep a bogeyman there, they must have known the drills would upset the apple cart

Yup Obama, Trump, It's like the Nobel Peace Prize has been inverted by Orwells doublespeak. I think (youre probably too young 11Drogba) but Jimmy Carter was worthy of it, Camp David accords and calming the Cold War - and was probably the last president that was intelligent !

5 hours ago, Fernando said:

Here's a good update in what is happening between the Israel and Palestinian right now;

Although Jerusalem is the biblical capital of Israel, the modern city was supposed to be multinational - it fell into the hands of the Israelis during the six day war.
Like the video says, it's difficult to imagine how things could be normalized when the Pals are using women and children as a cover for armed militia men & they do this - there can be little doubt.
In my opinion Europe's approach is more logical than that of the USA and Trump. Europe wants to bring the two sides together.

MY FAMILY ISN'T AS FUCKED UP AS THEIRS

MEGHAN Markle has responded to media focus on her relatives by pointing out that the Windsors are way more fucked up.

She said: “I’m getting pretty sick of this. My dad might be in the papers now, but at least he didn’t meet my mum when he was already getting off with her sister.

“Princess Margaret was a randy booze hound and Fergie got papped getting a poolside toe-job, whereas my aunt is a florist. She forgot my birthday once, but then she gave me double vouchers for Christmas.

“I’m a distant relative of Shakespeare and he’s a distant relative of Mike Tindall.

“I also don’t want to hear about my half-brother working at Domino’s ever again, when one of Harry’s family went to a party dressed as a Nazi. I should find out which one, so I can ignore them on Saturday.”

9 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

MY FAMILY ISN'T AS FUCKED UP AS THEIRS

MEGHAN Markle has responded to media focus on her relatives by pointing out that the Windsors are way more fucked up.

She said: “I’m getting pretty sick of this. My dad might be in the papers now, but at least he didn’t meet my mum when he was already getting off with her sister.

“Princess Margaret was a randy booze hound and Fergie got papped getting a poolside toe-job, whereas my aunt is a florist. She forgot my birthday once, but then she gave me double vouchers for Christmas.

“I’m a distant relative of Shakespeare and he’s a distant relative of Mike Tindall.

“I also don’t want to hear about my half-brother working at Domino’s ever again, when one of Harry’s family went to a party dressed as a Nazi. I should find out which one, so I can ignore them on Saturday.”

I'll take odds as to which bridge shes going to snuff it under!