test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Spike

Politics & Stuff

Started by Spike,

7,632 posts in this topic
On 15/02/2020 at 5:16 PM, Fernando said:

It's murder because your taking the right to live. Like I said I'm glad my mother didn't killed me. She let me live and here I am writing to you. 

And I'm here to tell you that no matter if you do it I will still love you and forgive you. 

it is not murder, as I previously and meticulously laid out

like hell if I ever relent to letting fundie religious delusional fascists drive us women once again into back alley dodgy and life-threatening abortion chop shops to simply maintain self-control over our bodies and our lives

reproductive rights and female autonomy are things I will never surrender, ever

thank fuck I do not live in a regressive and dangerous country like the US or other hubristic backwaters that are semi or fully run by thuggish men once again trying to maintain or reinstate thousands of years of patriarchal domination

On 15/02/2020 at 4:32 PM, Vesper said:

like hell if I ever relent to letting fundie religious delusional fascists drive us women once again into back alley dodgy and life-threatening abortion chop shops to simply maintain self-control over our bodies and our lives

reproductive rights and female autonomy is one thing I will never surrender, ever

thank fuck I do not live in a regressive and dangerous country like the US or other hubristic backwaters that are semi or fully run by thuggish men once again trying to maintain or reinstate thousands of years of patriarchal domination

Superb post.

Vesper likes this

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

What a circus. Not a good start for Bloomberg.

Trump is enjoying this.

lol  at TRUMP trying to call out a journo fir MISSPELLING a word!

lololol

that bloated adderall addled buffoon

Image result for adderall

6 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Trump is enjoying this.

That's rich coming from Donald. His debates were entertaining (unfortunately seems to be the only thing that matters), but intellectually they were the worst political debates and it's not even close. When he got his ass handed to him by Clinton was spectacular, but the corrupt fucker got Russians to help him because of obvious business ties to them (too bad Mueller wasn't able to prove it).

Sad to see he has even managed to manipulate religious people to take his side (granted, they are not hard to manipulate, so an obvious target for Trump).

Vesper likes this

On 20/02/2020 at 11:32 AM, NikkiCFC said:

Trump is enjoying this.

The election will see the Dems get the same kind of thrashing as Corbyn and his extremist Labour party got.

More and more moderate people are being pushed  to the Conservatives and this will continue for as long as the Lefties continue along the road with this dangerous and devisive Woke and identity politics BS.

On 21/02/2020 at 1:51 PM, chippy said:

devisive Woke and identity politics BS.

Please elaborate.

On 21/02/2020 at 0:51 PM, chippy said:

The election will see the Dems get the same kind of thrashing as Corbyn and his extremist Labour party got.

More and more moderate people are being pushed  to the Conservatives and this will continue for as long as the Lefties continue along the road with this dangerous and devisive Woke and identity politics BS.

define what you mean by identity politics

you sound like you are using right-wing talking points m8

or you are some neoliberal 3rd way Blairite type

perhaps I am wrong, which is why I ask

On 2/15/2020 at 11:32 AM, Vesper said:

reproductive rights and female autonomy are things I will never surrender, ever

Your saying it's men but you completely ignore the point that I mentioned that the women in the case of the roe v wade turned pro life...

Anyhow that is my response as to why I will vote for Trump. Because someone asked me why and that is the response.

I will not support anyone that is for abortion. I believe that is murder and because of that Trump will get my vote. 

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

Your saying it's men but you completely ignore the point that I mentioned that the women in the case of the roe v wade turned pro life...

Anyhow that is my response as to why I will vote for Trump. Because someone asked me why and that is the response.

I will not support anyone that is for abortion. I believe that is murder and because of that Trump will get my vote. 

Fuck Trump

fuck that racist, moronic, sociopathically narcissistic, vulgarian thug

he is a goddamn threat to world order and one issue voters like you are nothing short of bloody enablers to disastrous and systemic tyranny and white nationalism

if you support a racist, you are yourself a racist, and earn my utter and abject condemnation

and I do not give a FUCK if you toss out some token women who are so gutless and dommed out that they participate in their own subjugation to what is most assuredly a male dominated power structure when it comes to socio-religious stripping away or a priori banning of our basic human rights to autonomy, body and otherwise

stay the fuck out of my body, its is NOT state property, and it most assuredly is NOT a democracy, it is a dictatorship, and I alone have 100% of the power over it

22 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Fuck Trump

fuck that racist, moronic, sociopathically narcissistic, vulgarian thug

he is a goddamn threat to world order and one issue voters like you are nothing short of bloody enablers to disastrous and systemic tyranny and white nationalism

if you support a racist, you are yourself a racist, and earn my utter and abject condemnation

and I do not give a FUCK if you toss out some token women who are so gutless and dommed out that they participate in their own subjugation to what is most assuredly a male dominated power structure when it comes to socio-religious stripping away or a priori banning of our basic human rights to autonomy, body and otherwise

stay the fuck out of my body, its is NOT state property, and it most assuredly is NOT a democracy, it is a dictatorship, and I alone have 100% of the power over it

Wow so I never insulted you and when you don't agree with my view you just cursed at me? 

Where's the freedom to have your opinion? 

I still forgive you and I pray for you that God will bless you. 🙏🏼

8 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Wow so I never insulted you and when you don't agree with my view you just cursed at me? 

Where's the freedom to have your opinion? 

I still forgive you and I pray for you that God will bless you. 🙏🏼

I give no quarter when it comes to racism and when it comes to human rights stripping

I will never  accept either

16 hours ago, Vesper said:

define what you mean by identity politics

you sound like you are using right-wing talking points m8

or you are some neoliberal 3rd way Blairite type

perhaps I am wrong, which is why I ask

You and everyone on here knows full well what identity politics is and who is practicing it, so don't try and play games.

Sadly, your redneck slurs are just typical of the kind of reaction you get from so many of the left these days. If someone doesn't go along with their extreme ideology they are instantly branded as a racist/ascist/Nazi.

Just voting for Brexit or Conservative makes someone a fucking Nazi. Simply wanting your own Country to govern itself is seen as xenophobic. We see the hateful, racist, race baiting Labour MP David Lammy gets away with saying members of the ERG are WORSE than Nazis. Yes, worse than mass murderers.

The Left have lost the argument  and have nothing left other than to dish out abuse.

As for what my politics is?

Until Corbyn and Momentum came along and hijacked the party I'd always  considered myself as a fairly middle of the road Labour voter. Come the next election Tony Blair will have been the only Labour leader to have won an election in the last 50 years. They're losing millions of their core voters and becoming more and more irrelevant as each decade passes.

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

I give no quarter when it comes to racism and when it comes to human rights stripping

I will never  accept either

You say you give no quarter to racism.

Is that just white on non white racism or do you also condem it the other way too?

Do you condemn the racist ANC governmant in South Africa? In Zimbabwe?

Do you condemn the racist attacks in Sweden with gangs of immigrants attacking young Swedish boys in what is being called humiliation attacks? 

The Muslim pedo gangs who targeted under age white girls in England.

Militant blacks in America getting away with saying  in Uni "there are too many white people in here". 

Real Liberals speak out against everyone and everything that is bad or wrong. The modern left keep very quiet when it comes to the bad within certain sections of society.

16 minutes ago, chippy said:

You say you give no quarter to racism.

Is that just white on non white racism or do you also condem it the other way too?

Do you condemn the racist ANC governmant in South Africa? In Zimbabwe?

Do you condemn the racist attacks in Sweden with gangs of immigrants attacking young Swedish boys in what is being called humiliation attacks? 

The Muslim pedo gangs who targeted under age white girls in England.

Militant blacks in America getting away with saying  in Uni "there are too many white people in here". 

Real Liberals speak out against everyone and everything that is bad or wrong. The modern left keep very quiet when it comes to the bad within certain sections of society.

I have condemned racism in all its forms

on this thread I have went into great detail on the situation here in Sweden

but Trump and white nationalism around the world are at a whole different level as there you are are talking about people who have systemic control of the entire system, in the US case with Trump and white nationalism, they control the political sphere, the social sphere, and the economic sphere

btw I am not a huge believer in what is often a false left v right paradigm

in the US for instance (although Trump is pushing the envelope so far that it is causing systemic imbalance in most cases) both the 2 main parties, at the end of the day, most always come together to keep the overarching thematics of the war/security/surveillance state (and its attendant global empric power projections) completely in place

they do the same with bankster economic systemic control

much of the so called hard conflict inflection points (especially pre Trump) are wedge issues that are over-emphasised to play the thousands of years old game of divide et impera

similar tactics are used globally in most nations, albeit tweaked to fit the particular internal situations of that specific nation state

perfect meme that sums up how the games is played by the RW in the US

Image result for republican fooling their bases

the so-called left has its own tricks there

Clintonian neoliberal identity politics is one of their chief weapons to control their part of the herd

the Blairites in the UK did and do the same thing

10 hours ago, Fernando said:

Its crazy Trump has convinced you hes on your side on that issue.

I grew up watching Trump make jokes about Abortion, and "What are we gonna do with this thing" in reference to his daughter tiffany when Marla Maples told him she was pregnant on the Howard Stern show. Hes not for "family rights" or conservatism at all. He's a clown who runs as a republican because he know he can exploit their racism to make a buck.

manpe likes this