test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Spike

Politics & Stuff

Started by Spike,

7,462 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Which means squad........your map is from 1912, mine is from 1947. People still lived there, then little by little they got decimated and nothing was done or said about it. Theres a good reason for that.

So history means squad? 

Then what difference is that from 1912 to 1947? 

Nothing because it means "squad" 

No point in arguing with that anymore. 

Just now, Fernando said:

So history means squad? 

Then what difference is that from 1912 to 1947? 

Nothing because it means "squad" 

No point in arguing with that anymore. 

Ottoman may have been there but it wasnt theirs.......turks werent living there for eons. Its like if Iran invaded Saudi for 100 years, doesnt mean its Irans birth territory. Arabs were living there before that etc.

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

Ottoman may have been there but it wasnt theirs.......turks werent living there for eons. Its like if Iran invaded Saudi for 100 years, doesnt mean its Irans birth territory. Arabs were living there before that etc.

No point you said history don't matter. 

Present is what matters. So talking about the past means "squat"

2 minutes ago, Fernando said:

No point you said history don't matter. 

Present is what matters. So talking about the past means "squat"

Of course history matters, I as a persian love all that. We also owned half the known worlds at some points but that doesnt mean it was OUR land.

29 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Of course history matters, I as a persian love all that. We also owned half the known worlds at some points but that doesnt mean it was OUR land.

Look I get it you want to defend a group of people. We all do, but at one point whoever is the leader must put aside his ego and hatred for the enemy and must think about his people. 

The Palestinian leadership is about to get a proposal from the US, take it and save your people. 

I don't know if they will ever take it because their hatred for the jews is much more than the well being of their people. 

I think about the movie Kingdom of Heaven with orlando bloom. How the fight for that land is never ending. But the leader at the end which is orlando takes the term and leaves a live with his people.

A leader that considers more important the lives of his people. 

p35756_v_v8_an.jpg

Atomiswave likes this

2 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Look I get it you want to defend a group of people. We all do, but at one point whoever is the leader must put aside his ego and hatred for the enemy and must think about his people. 

The Palestinian leadership is about to get a proposal from the US, take it and save your people. 

I don't know if they will ever take it because their hatred for the jews is much more than the well being of their people. 

I think about the movie Kingdom of Heaven with orlando bloom. How the fight for that land is never ending. But the leader at the end which is orlando takes the term and leaves a live with his people.

A leader that considers more important the lives of his people. 

p35756_v_v8_an.jpg

Lets hope so my man..........enough with all the evil shit we must do better. But yeah fat chance that happens.

Fernando likes this

Looks like US want that war with Iran. Now blaming yet again another bogus attack on Iran without a single proof. Even said the other day that entering Iran would be piss easy......well dear Trump so far Iran have responded much better than you. Filmed all your destroyers and fleet without you noticing it ( stealth drone with weaponry ), shot your 220m plus uber drone like a bird.

Vesper likes this

Can you imagine this insect of a jounalist push dear daddy Trump this way? But as always Zarif hands them their asses. They cant wait to start another fake war to reach their goals.

Vesper likes this

3 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

climate_summit.jpg

I dont believe in it at all...just another scare tactic to suck up unseen amount of money.

11 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

I dont believe in it at all...just another scare tactic to suck up unseen amount of money.

I know already that you are more into conspiracy theories.

25 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

You're a climate change denier?

1 hour ago, 11Drogba said:

I know already that you are more into conspiracy theories.

Its not a conpiracy mate.....look it up. I can only say I have been in semi high places, have had contacts with people in the know. Again just investigate and it will be more clear what I mean.

1 hour ago, manpe said:

You're a climate change denier?

Not a denier per say, just that they are milking it way way way way over the board. And we are talking about alot of dough here.

6 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Its not a conpiracy mate.....look it up. I can only say I have been in semi high places, have had contacts with people in the know. Again just investigate and it will be more clear what I mean.

Not a denier per say, just that they are milking it way way way way over the board. And we are talking about alot of dough here.

It always amazes me how many people on the internet are in contact with people in the know and have been to high places.

2 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

It always amazes me how many people on the internet are in contact with people in the know and have been to high places.

Dont get it twisted now.....not all are BS. I was in Nato for 6 years, I have done and seen things that will shock most of us. Some just might be real and not some story. JUst investigate for yourself dont take my word for it. I just put it out here in response to that pic. Believe it dont believe it, up to you.

On 9/25/2019 at 0:59 PM, Atomiswave said:

Dont get it twisted now.....not all are BS. I was in Nato for 6 years, I have done and seen things that will shock most of us. Some just might be real and not some story. JUst investigate for yourself dont take my word for it. I just put it out here in response to that pic. Believe it dont believe it, up to you.

I do my own research, which usually means following the money. There is only so much time we can spare on hobbies, considering work and life in general, so we trust certain media sources more than others.

I find it very hard to believe there are groups out there with more money to spare and that exert more influence than the oil industry.

most of the green movement I see today, which some call radical, or about climate change, is merely about ensuring capitalism works. It’s about enforcing that the oil industry finally pays all the costs of its own business... it never has.

The science behind climate change is actually pretty obvious, I mean artificially releasing high quantities of co2, that earth took a very long time to collect, creates imbalances. 

regarding the solutions, then I’m very very skeptical.

Atomiswave and manpe like this