Spike

Well in many cases of pedphilia there is consent by the kid (wasn't that what allegedly happened in the Adam Johnson case [even though I think it turned out to be a hoax by an attention seeking kid]), also I don't really know how you can understand whether the animal accepts it or not in zoophilia ;p

But the issue is that other sterile relationships like let's say two sisters just happily living together could claim they are married so they can get state marriage benefits.

Children can't consent. That's why there is an age of consent, because they're vulnerable and don't fully understand. Adam Johnson was alleged to have groomed her though (something I imagine they must have had some kind of evidence of first), I don't know if anything has come out of it though, or if the case is still going on. Thats the thing with paedophiles though, they can manipulate children into thinking they want it too. And I won't accept "she/he came on to me first!", children can't consent.

And no, animals can't consent either.

I don't think it'll ever be accepted that two siblings can get married just to get marriage benefits. For a start thats not why homosexuals get married either (it might sometimes be a factor, but its not the reason). The difference in romantic love (which both gay and straight couples share) and platonic or familial is pretty bloody obvious too.

Is there any statistic to how gay couple that have children grow up?

I have heard that some gay parents violate the kids...Don't know if this is true, that's why I want to know what statistic are there?

Is there any proof that a same sex marriage is a good environment to raise up kids?

Please do post.

Thanks.

How about the religious institutions that are now being bullied by the left?

That doesnt really happen tbh. The church here is ok with gay marriage. Cardinal Danneels said it publicly, even conservative Cardinal Leonard said he approved.

We even have an openly gay priest (Rudy Borremans). He only had some issues with the church cause he wasnt celibatary.

A lil tolerance goes a long way. Why would the left want to bully the church, they are ok with it now (this counts for a lot of european countries (the dark blue - light blue is other forms of recognised gay partnership)

ac145c460f00c88f913e332270776551.jpg

That doesnt really happen tbh. The church here is ok with gay marriage. Cardinal Danneels said it publicly, even conservative Cardinal Leonard said he approved.

We even have an openly gay priest (Rudy Borremans). He only had some issues with the church cause he wasnt celibatary.

A lil tolerance goes a long way. Why would the left want to bully the church, they are ok with it now (this counts for a lot of european countries (the dark blue - light blue is other forms of recognised gay partnership)

ac145c460f00c88f913e332270776551.jpg

Yes there's no problem with a church that says it's okay.

What about the church that refuses to marry a gay couple?

What is the legal process for such thing?

Yes there's no problem with a church that says it's okay.

What about the church that refuses to marry a gay couple?

What is the legal process for such thing?

Ow but it is a legal marriage only. Not in church.

Ow but it is a legal marriage only. Not in church.

So you telling me a gay couple that goes to a church and they want to get married but they can't won't be a problem?

Your telling me that the gay couple is not going to sue the church for discriminating their right to marry in the church?

Because that church does not honor such marriage?

Children can't consent. That's why there is an age of consent, because they're vulnerable and don't fully understand. Adam Johnson was alleged to have groomed her though (something I imagine they must have had some kind of evidence of first), I don't know if anything has come out of it though, or if the case is still going on. Thats the thing with paedophiles though, they can manipulate children into thinking they want it too. And I won't accept "she/he came on to me first!", children can't consent.

And no, animals can't consent either.

I don't think it'll ever be accepted that two siblings can get married just to get marriage benefits. For a start thats not why homosexuals get married either (it might sometimes be a factor, but its not the reason). The difference in romantic love (which both gay and straight couples share) and platonic or familial is pretty bloody obvious too.

but then you have straight couples who are relatives as well? Many people simply marry their relatives too.

I have heard that some gay parents violate the kids...Don't know if this is true, that's why I want to know what statistic are there?

Is there any proof that a same sex marriage is a good environment to raise up kids?

Please do post.

Thanks.

Here was a court case in which the children testified against their parents.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/children-gay-parents-testify-against-same-sex-marriage

Would recommend quite a few people to see the potential scenarios for bigotry against religious people. I'm not ofc claming all gays are like this, but this could open the door for attacking people's religious freedom.

Damn, when smart people are actually huge fools. Looking at you Nish. Shame on you pushing homophobic rhetoric that has been shot down again and again.

Homophobic rhetoric? How is claiming that the SCOTUS has no right to legalise same sex marriage but is something that should be decided by states - homophobic? Goodness me, classic tactics to just begin name calling when people run out of arguments.....

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm with you on how anyone who defends their religious beliefs is now scrutinized, lose jobs and careers are ended by making any statement that remotely criticizes gays even by 1%.

It's getting to crazy levels now, racism is a far bigger issue and has never been given this kind of support. What happens to dedicated Christian institutions who say they don't want gays to wed in their church?? Will they now be forced to betray the religion which was followed from founding forefathers of America till current descendants???? Let's just hope they will marry in court and not force churches to wed them, otherwise it'll be a disaster.

I was on a political forum where they said a restaurant in Alabama or Indiana (can't remember) was sued and shut down because they refused to sell cake and to a gay couple, because they feel a moral right to their religion. Luckily Christians donated to them to prevent them from losing their whole life's worth.

Read this article on why a gay couple sued a bakery for causing 'mental rape'. It forced that bakery to shut down and the owners went bankrupt.

In their lawsuit, the two women claimed they felt “mentally raped,” as part of a list of 88 symptoms of emotional distress they experienced at being refused a cake.

The long list of symptoms included “acute loss of confidence,” “doubt,” “excessive sleep,” “felt mentally raped, dirty and shameful,” “high blood pressure,” “impaired digestion,” “loss of appetite,” “migraine headaches,” “pale and sick at home after work,” “resumption of smoking habit,” “shock,” “stunned,” “surprise,” “uncertainty,” “weight gain” and “worry.”

Link in spoilers

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/26/lesbian-couple-accuses-christian-bakers-of-mental-rape-awarded-135000/

btw on a lighter note, here's a video on how 'Nazi' some of this treatment of these bakers is,

So you telling me a gay couple that goes to a church and they want to get married but they can't won't be a problem?

Your telling me that the gay couple is not going to sue the church for discriminating their right to marry in the church?

Because that church does not honor such marriage?

1. Yes. They have a civil wedding (church weddings have no legal power here)

2. No they won't. The only legal marriage is the civil one

3. The church does. Hence the cardinals saying it is ok.

Please do post.

Thanks.

I don't know any statistics, but I do know two people with gay parents and they are both amazing individuals, and they both cite their parents as important factors in who they are. The process of adoption, and even surrogacy is often very long and difficult, and gay couples that really want children go through a lot to get them. This would make for incredibly loving parents in most cases. There is NO correlation between child abuse (either sexual or physical) and having gay parents though, and plenty of straight parents abuse their children as it is.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/10/lesbians-child-abuse-0-percent_n_781624.htmlthis article while only focussing on lesbian parents is positive though

but then you have straight couples who are relatives as well? Many people simply marry their relatives too.

I'm reluctant to have an opinion against relationships involving consenting adults, (their business is their business) but incestuous and even distant relatives being a couple is really rare where I'm from. Marrying blood relatives isn't allowed here, apart from your first cousin I think, which they only allowed fairly recently. I think the issue with blood relatives is the chances of birth defects if you have children? Entirely not the same vein as not allowing gay people to marry.

Please do post.

Thanks.

What the fuck is this even? Oh my. Gay parents violate kids? I'm done.

Please do post.

Thanks.

Is this genuinely serious? Jesus.

The only way I can make homosexuality any clearer to you is this. You know how you fancy women? I have the exact same feelings, the exact same emotions, the same love towards men. That's it. No other differences.

And I deserve to get married and have children. Just like you deserve too.

The bigger picture is 'Oh isnt the State being magnaminous in ratifying and allowing marriage equality' . Oooh the State isnt homophobic !

I dont have problems if people want to get married, but for me the state is an unnecessary adjudicator, and shouldn’t have any role in regulating or dictating norms for interpersonal relationships or determining who can access basic rights and services.

The only way I can make homosexuality any clearer to you is this. You know how you fancy women? I have the exact same feelings, the exact same emotions, the same love towards men. That's it. No other differences.

Exactly. 100.000 %

I don't know any statistics, but I do know two people with gay parents and they are both amazing individuals, and they both cite their parents as important factors in who they are. The process of adoption, and even surrogacy is often very long and difficult, and gay couples that really want children go through a lot to get them. This would make for incredibly loving parents in most cases. There is NO correlation between child abuse (either sexual or physical) and having gay parents though, and plenty of straight parents abuse their children as it is.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/10/lesbians-child-abuse-0-percent_n_781624.htmlthis article while only focussing on lesbian parents is positive though

I'm reluctant to have an opinion against relationships involving consenting adults, (their business is their business) but incestuous and even distant relatives being a couple is really rare where I'm from. Marrying blood relatives isn't allowed here, apart from your first cousin I think, which they only allowed fairly recently. I think the issue with blood relatives is the chances of birth defects if you have children? Entirely not the same vein as not allowing gay people to marry.

What the fuck is this even? Oh my. Gay parents violate kids? I'm done.

Well this is the article this guy gave me:

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/children-gay-parents-testify-against-same-sex-marriage

Hence my concern!

Well this is the article this guy gave me:

Hence my concern!

Lol that article -David Horowitz. From left wing writer, his parents were Stalinists, to a 180 degree turn where he is now a right wing nut job.

He is a right wing agent provocoteur, but essentially a 'notice me I'm sooooooo controversial' Southern Californian twat. The equivalent in the UK would be Melanie Phillips.

Fernando;

Rule one of modern day life: don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Me and my partner are as normal as pie. We have a home together, we go on holidays together, and we're planning our lives together. My love for him is equal to how I could ever love a woman if I was straight. And neither of us have any desire to violate children. We just want to make each other happy.

I hope that makes things abit clearer.