The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

I bought a new one. I think the PS4 will come out in 2013/2014. Even when it comes out It'll be expensive and I'm going to wait for the slim version of the PS4 so that gives me about 4-5 years to play my PS3, so it's definitely worth buying it. I think you shouldn't fix your PS3 if it's the old Fat PS3. I had the old fat ps3.

yh thinkin same suks so much

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know fucking what? You know fucking what EA?

TAKE YOUR BLOODY GAME AND STUFF IT UP YOUR REALISTIC ARSE!

AI is fucking cheating. Cheating cheating and cheating.

I win 2 games in a row 4-0. Then I go and lose to fucking Sunderland 3-2. Then I lose to United 4-3... They were leading 3 times thanks to some Diouf guy 2 times and 3rd goal was after a deflection from a corner. 3 times I equalized (3rd time in 90th) and then Nani just had to nail it from a FK in 90th+ minute to give them a win...then I go out and lose to some twats again god knows how...then I win 2-0 the next match, then I win 6-0 and then I lose ragequit after Bolton were leading 3-1 from 3 shots... I hit quote a number of posts and had a injury to Meireles also.

This is just ridiculous. I increased the difficulty and yes it's more difficult now, but come on, at least let's have some realism.

Oh and Mata is playing like crap. He is my 2nd best player but whatever the tries to do he fails...I don't know is it me or FIFA, but my CAMs just aren't working in a 4-2-3-1 formation...

But not only all this. Stats in my FIFA are modded and Chelsea is a beast team. Torres has 88 overall but he just can't score (lol realism :D). Mata 87 (+complete midfielder perk) and he just sucks. My defenders get beaten so easily and my wings just can't dribble in certain games (Hazard and Marin).

I dunno, it could be my formation and tactics, but come fucking on...

I'm gonna sell Mata's sorry ass and bring Moutinho or Cabaye and pair them up with Mikel and Schweiny...

You know fucking what? You know fucking what EA?

TAKE YOUR BLOODY GAME AND STUFF IT UP YOUR REALISTIC ARSE!

AI is fucking cheating. Cheating cheating and cheating.

I win 2 games in a row 4-0. Then I go and lose to fucking Sunderland 3-2. Then I lose to United 4-3... They were leading 3 times thanks to some Diouf guy 2 times and 3rd goal was after a deflection from a corner. 3 times I equalized (3rd time in 90th) and then Nani just had to nail it from a FK in 90th+ minute to give them a win...then I go out and lose to some twats again god knows how...then I win 2-0 the next match, then I win 6-0 and then I lose ragequit after Bolton were leading 3-1 from 3 shots... I hit quote a number of posts and had a injury to Meireles also.

This is just ridiculous. I increased the difficulty and yes it's more difficult now, but come on, at least let's have some realism.

Oh and Mata is playing like crap. He is my 2nd best player but whatever the tries to do he fails...I don't know is it me or FIFA, but my CAMs just aren't working in a 4-2-3-1 formation...

But not only all this. Stats in my FIFA are modded and Chelsea is a beast team. Torres has 88 overall but he just can't score (lol realism :D). Mata 87 (+complete midfielder perk) and he just sucks. My defenders get beaten so easily and my wings just can't dribble in certain games (Hazard and Marin).

I'm gonna sell Mata's sorry ass and bring Moutinho or Cabaye and pair them up with Mikel and Schweiny...

Lol, it becomes funny when you're a goal up and in the last five minutes the AI goes all offensive..It intercepts all your passes and sends 6 in attack..Sweet satisfaction when the AI brings up the goalie for a corner and I toss a long ball into the air and extend the lead.

How'd you edit their overalls?

Haha I really was pissed last night :D

How'd you edit their overalls?

CreationMaster12. You can edit their potential also, but before playing around with an edit tool, make sure you check some tutorials out in order not to fuck up your game. My FIFA has more then 100 faces, new kits and edited stats database and it runs fine.

Also, in order for changes to take an effect you must delete your squads file (documents/fifa 12/squads (some random numbers/letters) ). Also, save files you have become corrupted after you've done it, so for example your career mode won't be able to get loaded once you fire up the game. Your profile settings are untouched though ;)

I also edited some stats through the game itself and then when I started the career mod I picked customized lineups.

I realy hate online sometimes. Im level 36 now and I played barca vs real yesterday. first match I won 6:1, than with same person played rematch. The fucking defenders didnt defend at all, all my passes were shit (in previous game, i hade 88% passing accuracy) and opponent scored from every possible shot.

What I noticed is that sometimes your team covers very well and then next time, they are total shit. Also speed of play is changin. With same teams, once play is slow enough to control passing, dribbling and defence, then next time is so fast you cant control fucking thing.

I cant wait for fifa 13 and hope they fix that shity online gameplay and keep it same all time. Its realy bullshit when once your players run normal and next time, they run like fuckin supermans.

And this kind of problem is not just with my ps3 but also on official fifa 12 forum, there are plenty of complains about that.

also is it possible that one person has more than 8mio! winning streak? I dont think so. Fucking cheaters...