test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shane

The FIFA Thread v2

Started by Shane,

1,703 posts in this topic

Where can i get lastest roster? I don't have org FIFA.

It's not out yet. I just do them myself untill the update is out.

It's not out yet. I just do them myself untill the update is out.

I'm looking only for Winter Transfer Window roster.

Arsenal promoting their kit through FIFA...what I noticed though is that both Luiz and Cahill have real faces...I've also seen that Mata has a real face in FIFA13 trailer :)

Arsenal promoting their kit through FIFA...what I noticed though is that both Luiz and Cahill have real faces...I've also seen that Mata has a real face in FIFA13 trailer :)

EA is supposed to be one of Chelsea's partners right? Yet in nearly every one of their videos you see Chelsea getting scored against...

EA is supposed to be one of Chelsea's partners right? Yet in nearly every one of their videos you see Chelsea getting scored against...

That's exactly what I was thinking, I don't recall any promo vid with Chelsea scoring, they're always being dribbled past and scored on :angry:

There are so many things wrong with that video, I don't know which is worse:

Arteta seems to be Arsenals new striker, Wilshere isn't injured, the Emirates has an audible atmosphere, They're wearing their away kit for a home game. Cahill, Luiz and Terry are all playing.

Great piece of marketing.

There are so many things wrong with that video, I don't know which is worse:

Arteta seems to be Arsenals new striker, Wilshere isn't injured, the Emirates has an audible atmosphere, They're wearing their away kit for a home game. Cahill, Luiz and Terry are all playing.

Great piece of marketing.

Good point lol, you not get the memo we play 3 at the back now...

Puts his whole team on the line!

From about 28min is the best

FIFA 13 Trailer breakdown

I just saw that video and it is hilarious lol, especially when he talks about defending...

I hope they remove the red ribbons from the PL trophy for Fifa 13, it ruins the celebrations.

'Almost as annoying' as the time they 'forgot' to add gold PL patches to our sleeves when we were champions, even though they gave United gold patches on the previous instalment.

termninja and capriccioso like this

If you play FIFA on PC join us, we're playing together... It's fuuuuuuun :D

petr.breu (origin: petrbreu), Artinho (origin: StarvingPotato) and ........................ (origin: KTBFFH91)