test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Shane

The FIFA Thread v2

Started by Shane,

1,703 posts in this topic

PSN Slitzkin

GO NUTS

You shall be added

I don't often play and I'm fairly rubbish, but here's my PSN anyway :)

alphabet_94

As will you

.....But in a week after My exams are over :)

If anyone wants to add me, my PSN is EKINGS. I play FIFA quite alot and consider myself quite good :D

Check out the PES thread, they talk about how inferior the gameplay is and how they can't even shoot properly, YET they still blindly support the game like sheep.

I pity them.

Actually I mentioned the shit shooting in contrast to how everything that leads to it (build-up) is quite good and possible more close to real football than in FIFA. Of course once you take away the most enjoying part of football realism is worth little.

Edited by Kostas

How the hell did they get FIFA to look like that?

It's not them, but he - Marius Hjerpseth, one of the best editors on youtube. Guy is pure class. I won't even think on how much it took only to make that intro...

If you wonder how - Adobe After Effects mostly.

I see most are on PS3

But if anyones on Xbox and wants to join a pro club, PM me or add me on xbox. KezzaLash

Or find a club called "We are Sydney FC"

:)

If anyone could help me out, please respond here or PM me... I need to send someone here a bunch of my players, they hold on to them while I reset UT, and then I trade back and get all of my players back.

If anyone could help me out, please respond here or PM me... I need to send someone here a bunch of my players, they hold on to them while I reset UT, and then I trade back and get all of my players back.

Surely you can make a new gamertag and trade them to the new one?

I haven't played UT in ages. My team is outdated. It was good 6 months months ago but with the MOTM and TOTY cards it makes my team look average. I have a La Liga team. All gold players

4-3-3

----Villa------Benzema-----Sanchez---

------Fabregas------------Ozil-----------

--------------------Alonso----------------

--Coentrao--Dede/Pique--Pepe--Ramos

---------------------Valdes--------------

I was lucky to get TOTY Aguero and Falcao in packs and got 1 million coins so could play around and experiment. I spent too much money on it this year tho, it almost feels like a gambling addiction, putting £15 on your account opening 6 Jumbo packs on happy hour to pull an IF Messi and sell him for 2 and a half million coins. Theres a TOTY Ronaldo currently going for 2,700,000. Put that into perspective you can sell 2.7 million coins on ebay for £450. I will probably stick a few quid if they re-release all the Euro 2012 MOTM cards together at the end of the tournament and see if i can bag one but tbh i'm happy with my team now, i like the diversity and look to it so will keep my money in my wallet now lol. I've actually gained 500,000 coins in matches alone.

I was lucky to get TOTY Aguero and Falcao in packs and got 1 million coins so could play around and experiment. I spent too much money on it this year tho, it almost feels like a gambling addiction, putting £15 on your account opening 6 Jumbo packs on happy hour to pull an IF Messi and sell him for 2 and a half million coins. Theres a TOTY Ronaldo currently going for 2,700,000. Put that into perspective you can sell 2.7 million coins on ebay for £450. I will probably stick a few quid if they re-release all the Euro 2012 MOTM cards together at the end of the tournament and see if i can bag one but tbh i'm happy with my team now, i like the diversity and look to it so will keep my money in my wallet now lol. I've actually gained 500,000 coins in matches alone.

I don't have money to use on UT, that's why I stopped playing. I hate how you have to use real money to get ahead in the game. Getting coins is too hard.

They had a tourney to get IF Honda but it's on Ultimate difficulty and you only get 2 attempts, it's impossible, they fuck with your heads these cunts. Tried it online but could only get to the semi.

Edited by Ollie

They had a tourney to get IF Honda but it's on Ultimate difficulty and you only get 2 attempts, it's impossible, they fuck with your heads these cunts. Tried it online but could only get to the semi.

I won the tournament online at my first attempt! Honda only sold for 13k :(

Nice one. Well that's the shame, that he's in the Russian league as a Jap, chemistry problems. He's a quality player though on the game and in real.

Finally managed to reawaken my love for FIFA again...I had a period of 2-3 months the game was just pissing me of and looked slow and clumsy...now I really and finally am enjoying my time in it.

Started the career with Newcastle, kicking arse so far. Signed Sturridge and Ballack. Playing 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1, 4-4(diamond)-2 and 4-4-2 depending on the opponent and players fit.