The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Latest pack on FIfa. Thought i'd make my first youtube vid n brag about it to MILLIONS! Ok so it's not the 99 Messi which is a fucking joke tbh but someone who really suits my team perfectly.

i spent £15 on packs to try n fish for 99 Messi but got nothing then with 15,000 coins i thought 'meh why not try one more time' and i got someone very nice.

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#b9c7dxk9bdDZU

My new team. Considering trading my Falcao for the TOTY Hazard and 100k but probably wont. Falcao is a beast.

Nice team. I have a few blue in firms;

93 Alonso

91 Silva

89 Schweinsteiger

88 Hart

Lescott and Diego (can't remember ratings). Also recently bought 91 Iniesta and got 90 Robben in a pack :D.

Made my team better now, sold IF Soldado and IF Valero so i can have a shitty back up squad and got the TOTY Raul Garcia for just 35,000 coins, couldn't believe it looking at his stats, his stats are immense.

Now i'm thinking about getting the TOTY Courtois but his diving and positioning worry me slightly but he'll link with my Perea perfectly. Liga BBVA CBs are so slow tho but Perea has good stats for a 76...

Kameni, my keeper i got for just 800 coins, real bargain as he links my Spanish league and French league together as i have 3 Cameroon players and he has 87 diving and 92 reflexes. Just let down by handling and positioning but has been great for me so far.

My latest team: http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#TRgPRmVDbdEwN

Ya know, Ultimate team can get really infuriating with the Chemistry, it's so annoying because i hate playing against teams full of 1 team or 1 country or 1 league. If you wanna use Messi or Ronaldo, just play ranked and use him there ffs, the same as if u wanna use all Barca's players. Chemistry is pissing me off so much trying to get everyone at 9 and link players takes ages if you want every player to be good in the team. I like the challenge tho because i'm a realist, i try to use as many nationalities as possible because i think it's boring using the same players time and time again. I like to use different nationalities, different leagues and different players. I also hate using the same typical boring fifa players but i put Chielini in because his IFs made him go cheap and he's a beast, needed my defence to be a bit stronger. I have Nilmar the pace whore noob because if someone is pace-whoring me i can bring him on :D I like to be unique!

Ok my new and probably final team (till i get IF Lichtsteiner soon). http://www.ea.com/uk...f#caMN6MO7bdFMS

Torres links to 2 spaniards to make his chem 9

Hazard links to 2 Ligue 1 players to make 7 but then as Payet is from Lille, it makes Hazard 9

Sirigu is Italian so he he links with Chielini and plays in Ligue 1 so links with Chielini and Mbia to make him and the 2 CBs 9

Nsame is from Cameroon same as Mbia and both play in Ligue 1 so they are both 9

Caceres is also 9 because he plays for Juve with Chielini.

I have a whole bench of shit on the bench because i focus on my starting XI. When my players get tired and i don't wanna spend 1500 coins on squad fitness cards, i'll just simply play a shitty match with this team http://www.ea.com/uk...f#gnfDDyvFbdFNF and as you can see, for a bit of fun, every player is of different nationality in my back up team. If one of my players gets injured from my first team, i'll just do a reserve match or trust someone fro my reserves lol.

Hopefully this team plays well.

P.S This edited sign is annoying me

Edited by Ollie

Ya know, Ultimate team can get really infuriating with the Chemistry, it's so annoying because i hate playing against teams full of 1 team or 1 country or 1 league. If you wanna use Messi or Ronaldo, just play ranked and use him there ffs, the same as if u wanna use all Barca's players. Chemistry is pissing me off so much trying to get everyone at 9 and link players takes ages if you want every player to be good in the team. I like the challenge tho because i'm a realist, i try to use as many nationalities as possible because i think it's boring using the same players time and time again. I like to use different nationalities, different leagues and different players. I also hate using the same typical boring fifa players but i put Chielini in because his IFs made him go cheap and he's a beast, needed my defence to be a bit stronger. I have Nilmar the pace whore noob because if someone is pace-whoring me i can bring him on :D I like to be unique!

Ok my new and probably final team (till i get IF Lichtsteiner soon). http://www.ea.com/uk...f#caMN6MO7bdFMS

Torres links to 2 spaniards to make his chem 9

Hazard links to 2 Ligue 1 players to make 7 but then as Payet is from Lille, it makes Hazard 9

Sirigu is Italian so he he links with Chielini and plays in Ligue 1 so links with Chielini and Mbia to make him and the 2 CBs 9

Nsame is from Cameroon same as Mbia and both play in Ligue 1 so they are both 9

Caceres is also 9 because he plays for Juve with Chielini.

I have a whole bench of shit on the bench because i focus on my starting XI. When my players get tired and i don't wanna spend 1500 coins on squad fitness cards, i'll just simply play a shitty match with this team http://www.ea.com/uk...f#gnfDDyvFbdFNF and as you can see, for a bit of fun, every player is of different nationality in my back up team. If one of my players gets injured from my first team, i'll just do a reserve match or trust someone fro my reserves lol.

Hopefully this team plays well.

P.S This edited sign is annoying me

Hi mate! nice to see other Forum members also playing Ultimate team! I really like your style of building teams as it is similar to mine, Check out my team here http://www.ea.com/uk...f#fFNY26ArbdFNY

Only fail is With Menez who gets 7 Chem :(

I really want to build a new Hybrid team but i cant think of any because ive done so many, you got any Cool teams to recommend?

I always use hybrid because it seems much more fun to play well with. The French league is always very usefull as the players are cheap, also the Bundesliga has some very cheap players who are great. You could sell most of those IFs to make a decent team there just focusing on 2 leagues or 3. Using 4-4-2 or 4-2-2-2 makes linking very easy too as you focus on each side of the pitch. You can always modify the formation in the pause menu anyway to make players higher or wider etc.

I always use hybrid because it seems much more fun to play well with. The French league is always very usefull as the players are cheap, also the Bundesliga has some very cheap players who are great. You could sell most of those IFs to make a decent team there just focusing on 2 leagues or 3. Using 4-4-2 or 4-2-2-2 makes linking very easy too as you focus on each side of the pitch. You can always modify the formation in the pause menu anyway to make players higher or wider etc.

Cheers mate!

Nice Fifa now has Cahill, Mata and Luiz, but I realy hope Hulk, Hazard, Marcelo (possibly not), Falcao, Cavani, Hamšik, Mvila,...need real faces. The feeling is just more real, when you know they have real faces :)

Thought i'd use the coins i accumulated to open a pack.... a 100,000 coin happy hour pack. Can i chance losing 100,000 coins and hope for a decent card?

Video not working? I want 91 Hazard!

Hi mate! Check out my new Hybrid team i just built! http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#kdhrJnKxbdG4M