The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO it that time of year again where the new Fifa start flying about today a few screens and info has been put out there

Today’s been one hell of day for content, despite being a bank holiday (with Starhawk, Datura and Minecraft all out for review) but there’s still time for a little bit of fluff in the shape of these first FIFA 13 screens.

To me it all looks lovely and shiny, but some details may interest those of you with more than a passing (ha, see what I did there?) interest in the sport that’s normally better with some dubstep and a washed out yellow tinge.

eGSXS-150x150.jpg MH5Zn-150x150.jpg owji5-150x150.jpg Xmkf9-150x150.jpg

Look out for more realistic ball control, better player impact, more realistic dribbling, better free kicks (you can now feint a direct shot and adjust it to a player who comes off the wall) and – apparently – better attacker AI.

The graphics look much better too, with the player models benefiting from Dimensional Imaging.

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2012/05/07/first-fifa-13-screens-show-men-with-balls/

love FIFA play it all fukin time, what they need to do is

improve on the manager mode (being thats all i play) and little of Pro club

manager mode: realistic transferes, its utter bullshit the crap teaams pull off.

be beaten by other club sometimes

tad more injuries

people that have roles and accept them (like can assign roles and if not happy then can leave.)

ex. label studge role player= p. ferriera role and if not happy then asks to leave.

dont really hear much boos from opposing crowd witch would highten rival games.

make rival games hard!!

why cant players ask for different years always has to be money!

maybe tad quicker growth for scuted players

with some scouted players being amazing like 82 or 80 already, makee it rare like only one or two during whole life time but would be nice kick to game.

crowd dont add much and i have my own chants in game witch are loud too, feels like ordinary game.

those are few additions i would like

p.s. play on legendary no fixin with sliders!!

Transfers in manager mode in FIFA 12 are weird, needs to be fixed.

I personally think injuries are ok as it is, already.

And totally agree about boo's from the crowd, would make the game more realistic.

Put J.Terry, Lampard, and Drogba up for sale in 2014.

Barca bought Terry, City bought Lampard, Madrid bought a fuckin near 40 year old Drogba.

And every time i make a new profile, City ALWAYS SIGN SNIEJDER

Hope '13 isn't fuckin shit as '12

70102353.jpg

78791340.jpg

(The screen were made in an early beta version of FIFA 13)

At the showcase,the main producer David Rutter,told to his guests that FIFA 13 will have 5 major improvements and we will list them bellow:

First Touch Control

One of the first things to do at FIFA 13 was to implement a more realistic ball control.Now it will be more difficult to control a receiving ball with your player.It all depends on the strength, the speed, the ball height and the technical skills of your player to achieve the control of the ball and run with it.

Player Impact

Another feature that got improved is the player impact engine.There will be no more unrealistic animations in the players challenges!The engine has been optimized and new a set of impact values ​​has been added at the hip and the upper body area.

Complete Dribble

In FIFA 12 you could dribble just by changing direction,in FIFA 13 this won’t be possible anymore!

Tactical Free-Kicks

The free-kicks got a new free kick system.Up to three players can now gather around the ball and make fun of the opponent’s defense and goalie. You can now feint a direct shot and adjust it to a player who comes off the wall. Also the defense set pieces have been improved to go with the new free kick system.For example, you can make a defensive team with more players into the wall and send out a player to block the ball.

Attacking AI

The offensive Artificial Intelligence got a huge improvement. The CPU-controlled players got better running routes and better guessing options of where you pass the ball.Also the strikers are smarter and move with the offside line of your defenders,waiting to receive the ball and run with it towards your goal post.

Beside all of these improvements,David Rutter still wants to make other upgrades to the game such as, new passing types,new shot rotation moves and new goalkeeper animations.Also the cheering animations have been adjusted to the current football atmosphere.One last thing he really wants to improve is the referee!

Source: game2gether

The graphics in FIFA 13 will also have a big update after EA Sports adopted the new Dimensional Imaging software to boost player likeness!Full article here.

At GameStop.co.uk the release date for FIFA 13 was unveiled.As you can see in the next screen the date is 29/09/2012!

gsdr.jpg