The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Ajax and Salzburg dropping down to Europa will make things tougher for Arsenal and United. 

Just saw that Ziyech miss. Been the story of his life sadly. He's bottled it twice for us in the AFCON when he had the chance to win it. 

5 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Ajax and Salzburg dropping down to Europa will make things tougher for Arsenal and United. 

Just saw that Ziyech miss. Been the story of his life sadly. He's bottled it twice for us in the AFCON when he had the chance to win it. 

INTER will win the EL :cig:

Image result for INTER

plus Roma and Mönchengladbach are tough too

and yes, Ziyech choked

I am still not sold on him and his age troubles me

7 hours ago, Vesper said:

I would lay wager Ancelotti goes to Arse, and with our luck, somehow Poch ends up at Manure eventually

Ancelotti is not exactly a strong manager when it comes to league football. Won't be concerned too much long term if he goes to Arsenal.

Also, can Ancelotti even sort out the mess there? If you look at his past clubs, he's always better when there is already a structure in place and the club just need the manager to keep things ticking. 

56 minutes ago, Vesper said:

INTER will win the EL :cig:

Image result for INTER

plus Roma and Mönchengladbach are tough too

and yes, Ziyech choked

I am still not sold on him and his age troubles me

Conte's European record is dreadful. 

Suspect he won't care much about the Europa League and will throw all the eggs into the Serie A basket. 

28 minutes ago, Jason said:

Conte's European record is dreadful. 

Suspect he won't care much about the Europa League and will throw all the eggs into the Serie A basket. 

the one time he dropped down with Juve (2014) to the EL

they had 3 goals disallowed, and if any one of them had been counted, they would have been in the final v Sevilla on away goals (plus Oblak was insane in that game, earned him a transfer to Atletico, where he became now the number 1 GK in the world IMHO)

a50a7776222626e69d18be6e6e576fc5.pngImage result for 2014 juventus v benfica semi final