The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

2 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Just 3 wins for them in 10 games. And they have been lucky to win some games like Aston Villa and Southampton. Bayern can go all the way to the end. Its them or PSG for me this season. Poch will go to Manchester United imo. 

If not us, then I would not be unhappy to see a PSG/Bayern final

Bayern CB's will struggle with PSG pace

but if Lewa and Gnabry and Coman all show up too, could be a goalfest

I hope CHO was watching today. The goals from Gnabry were an absolute masterpiece of an inverted winger playing exploiting space. the anticipation, the awareness, the close control, the fnishing, perfect execution on all 4 goals. 

7 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I hope CHO was watching today. The goals from Gnabry were an absolute masterpiece of an inverted winger playing exploiting space. the anticipation, the awareness, the close control, the fnishing, perfect execution on all 4 goals. 

he had masterclass wingers to learn from

Robben and Ribery

Poch is gone either in the middle of the season or by the end. 
It is between Madrid and United. Whoever sack their manager got Poch
I still don't get this idea of Poch being nailed on to join Real Madrid.

Perez likes Mourinho, so that seems like the probably outcome once Zidane gets sacked.

My brother and I enjoyed the shit out of that, this team is almost spent. Poch himself will either get sacked or simply leave.....as long as he aint going to manu its all good. Utd unlike spurs keep spending a ton every year, with Poch they will become a weapon sooner or later so fuck that.

8 hours ago, LAM09 said:

I still don't get this idea of Poch being nailed on to join Real Madrid.

Perez likes Mourinho, so that seems like the probably outcome once Zidane gets sacked.

I don't think it is about being nailed but the choice is pretty much between Mou and Poch. If rm want Mou then if Ole is gone, Poch will go to united.