test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CHOULO19

The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

Started by CHOULO19,

16,256 posts in this topic
6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Like Bayern, the thing that makes me most jealous about City is the fact that nearly everyone in their entire roster is ultra comfortable on the ball. Receiving it when being pressed, passing it instantly with one touch, knowing exactly where their teammates are or are going to be. Even their bloody goalkeeper is better on the bal than many of our outfield players!

Meanwhile, we have what...only like 2-3 players who don't panic when they get pressed? Willian, Kova...I'm actually struggling to think of anyone else actually.

Look at Rodri and Güdogan for example. Both are just as slow and unathletic as Jorginho. But both are almost completely resistant to the press becasue they only take a touch or two and get rid. Jorginho sometimes takes forever with the ball and loses it.

Harsh on Gündogan. He is quite nippy and a decent dribbler with reasonable strength to protectcthe ball. Jorginho is half the Player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Pizy said:

 

Look at Rodri and Güdogan for example. Both are just as slow and unathletic as Jorginho. But both are almost completely resistant to the press becasue they only take a touch or two and get rid. Jorginho sometimes takes forever with the ball and loses it.

That's because he has no one to pass it. Pep wanted to buy Jorginho before everyone else. 

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jason said:

Seeing a lot of Juventus followers aren't happy with Sarriball this season...

The old smoker, weaving his magic back in the motherland, roflmaooooo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Pizy said:

Like Bayern, the thing that makes me most jealous about City is the fact that nearly everyone in their entire roster is ultra comfortable on the ball. Receiving it when being pressed, passing it instantly with one touch, knowing exactly where their teammates are or are going to be. Even their bloody goalkeeper is better on the bal than many of our outfield players!

Meanwhile, we have what...only like 2-3 players who don't panic when they get pressed? Willian, Kova...I'm actually struggling to think of anyone else actually.

Look at Rodri and Güdogan for example. Both are just as slow and unathletic as Jorginho. But both are almost completely resistant to the press becasue they only take a touch or two and get rid. Jorginho sometimes takes forever with the ball and loses it.

Really harsh on İlkay Gündoğan and Rodri, especially Rodri, IMHO, who is one of the top DMF's in the world and far from unathletic. Gündoğan has been a decent player for ages as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THis RM is dire now but still very good on city. Im not shocked at all Juve is has backwards plenty under Sarri, if you go to juventuz-forum they have wanted his ass gone since forever.

Sounds familiar...guess who:

"I'm having difficulty getting the idea across to this team that they have to move the ball quickly."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vesper said:

nil 1

Leverkusen

Alario

What is your assessment of Corona of Porto as he looks like a crazy baller according to YouTube videos though...not seen enough him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Alabama said:

What is your assessment of Corona of Porto as he looks like a crazy baller according to YouTube videos though...not seen enough him

poor man's right footed version of Raphaël Guerreiro of Dortmund

super versatile, great passer, shedload of assists, poor defensively

that Liga NOS makes it so hard to judge players

Alabama likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Think if they could prove the keeper could have saved it, its not a Red card

Oooh. Silly thing to do!

2-0...other new bloke..urgh

Fulham Broadway likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Oooh. Silly thing to do!

2-0...other new bloke..urgh

This is good for us. We have just one European game left. Hopefully United continues with Thursday-Sunday schedule till semi final. It would kill their top4 chances. Also Spurs without Kane and Son won't score much goals so Everton, Sheffield and Wolves have great chance for CL football next season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.