The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

he is a shit manager, agreed
and they are paying for not grabbing de Ligt
that back 4 is looking shaky
It took them 85 minutes to have a shot on target with Griezmann, Messi & Suarez in play.

He's nullified any sort of flow or creativity they once had in abdunance. Fortunate it ain't back to back defeats.

7 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

I predict it. One goal conceded after four games. With this tempo Conte can break Jose record with 15 goals conceded in one season. 

Being a Chels manager has done him good I think, the tempo in Italy is slower and the edge not even half that of EPL. He will do very good for Inter im sure of it. That is a very average team btw but I bet he will still do damage.

Only here at Chels do we fuck up class managers.

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Thanks Vesper....but the quality is like 360p, the second link of your list is much better.