test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CHOULO19

The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

Started by CHOULO19,

16,493 posts in this topic
3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Real and Barca getting knocked out in the same night. Certainly surprising

both by the 2 Basque teams, Sociedad and Bilbao

insane drinking tonight in Basque country :drunk:

LAM09 likes this

35 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Real and Barca getting knocked out in the same night. Certainly surprising

Even the likes of Atletico, Valencia, Sevilla didn't make it!

Final four are Real Sociedad, Athletic Bilbao, Granada and Mirandes. :lol: 

It's certainly been great after they changed the format to be like Carabao Cup's format!

Vesper and LAM09 like this

On ‎06‎-‎02‎-‎2020 at 4:27 AM, Vesper said:

UEFA referee admits mistakes were made during Ajax vs Chelsea in the Champions league and may have cost the Dutch side €11.3m

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2020/02/06/uefa-referee-admits-mistakes-were-made-during-ajax-vs-chelsea-in-the-champions-league-and-may-have-cost-the-dutch-side-e11-3m/

And UEFA have apologized to them it looks like...really? Can we take legal action against UEFA for what happened in 2009 against Barcelona? They never fucking apologized for that super obvious corruption against us the dirtbags.

Vesper likes this

4 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

And UEFA have apologized to them it looks like...really? Can we take legal action against UEFA for what happened in 2009 against Barcelona? They never fucking apologized for that super obvious corruption against us the dirtbags.

Image result for Tom Henning OvreboImage result for Tom Henning Ovrebo

Atomiswave likes this

51 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Ohh please dont remind me.....that night you could literally not get near me, I was a mad and out of control pitbul. I was so proud of the team, how we fucked the best Barca.

NikkiCFC likes this

Actually the referee apologized for his shit performance

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

Actually the referee apologized for his shit performance

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Fuck him and his apology, he knew what he did and followed the orders to a tee. 10 fucking years too late.

Haaland isn't striking gold today

Anybody watching Leverkusen v Dortmund?  

Comical at times

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

Haaland isn't striking gold today

Comical at times

They are sort of the "dramatic" version of us, helped by the nonsense defending in the Bundesliga. 

On 07/02/2020 at 1:45 PM, Vesper said:

Being in the East Lower next to the Barcolna fans was such joy...though all the decisions aside..1 shot on target for them..1 sodding goal.

Then again if we had lost to Man U again I'd cried. It worked out well. Our 2012 win was more fun

Vesper likes this

Timo werner is giving a convincing impresison of tammy abraham missing open goals. RBL should have this game wrapped up easily but still 0-0

Timo werner is giving a convincing impresison of tammy abraham missing open goals. RBL should have this game wrapped up easily but still 0-0
The sitter he missed was something else

21 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Being in the East Lower next to the Barcolna fans was such joy...though all the decisions aside..1 shot on target for them..1 sodding goal.

Then again if we had lost to Man U again I'd cried. It worked out well. Our 2012 win was more fun

I promise had we gone through Barca, the boys and Guus would have killed manu in the final.....im sure of it.