test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CHOULO19

The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

Started by CHOULO19,

16,480 posts in this topic

Inter drop more points. Lazio are only 3 points off 2nd with two games in hand.

Vesper likes this

11 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Lovely, was worried Conte was going to win it for a while.

you would rather Sarri did?

granted I am an Inter fan

:(

will be rooting for Lazio in 2 hours as well

as long as Juve go down I will be partially happy, but I think they will win the Scudetto yet again

Atomiswave likes this

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

you would rather Sarri did?

granted I am an Inter fan

:(

will be rooting for Lazio in 2 hours as well

as long as Juve go down I will be partially happy, but I think they will win the Scudetto yet again

With the way he behaved at the end (especially at City) i'd genuinely root for even Rafa or Wenger if it's one or the other (save for circumstances like Conte returning here or Conte at say Leicester up against a big six rival).

The team I wanted at the start was Napoli, I'm not the biggest fan of Ancelotti the manager but the way he conducted himself here even at the worst points mean I'll always wish him well.

Vesper likes this

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

With the way he behaved at the end (especially at City) i'd genuinely root for even Rafa or Wenger it's one or the other (save for circumstances like Conte returning here or Conte at say Leicester up against a big six rival).

The team I wanted at the start was Napoli, I'm not the biggest fan of Ancelotti the manager but the way he conducted himself here even at the worst points mean I'll always wish him well.

Love Carlo but I HATE the poison dwarf

so could never wish for Napoli to win the Scudetto again

Tomo likes this

Roma all over them atm

Lazio has an old team in the back

amazing they are playing like they do

I think they fade the 2nd half (season)

Lulic is spent v Under

10c2e28870165ca24ed693865c81be1c.png

Giroud is a good player and everything but I really wish we signed Dzeko over him back then. I'm pretty sure Lampard wouldn't be asking for a short term striker if he had him.

Vesper likes this

massive fuckup by Simone Inzaghi IF this pen holds up

he pulls off his best CB and the replacement maybe gets a pen

23 minutes ago, Rapkun said:

Giroud is a good player and everything but I really wish we signed Dzeko over him back then. I'm pretty sure Lampard wouldn't be asking for a short term striker if he had him.

lets go WAY back

to when I was 16 

summer of 2009

I was BEGGGGGGGING for Dzeko (was on Wolfsburg then, had 36 goals 2008/9) and I knew Anelka would start to fade within 2 years (he did, big time) and Andriy Shevchenko was DONE (he was)

and instead we buy garbage Sturridge from Shitty and we also bought Zhirkov, lolol what a shit window other than Matic who of course went on to later (January 2011) buy Dzeko

(2009/10 we had a great team though my 2nd favourite season, the double) 

why the FUCK are they taking off Luis Alberto?????????

1 1

and he is in the top 5 or so in Serie A in terms of creativity and is also leading the entire league in assists