The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

IListen I hate Liverpool BUT i swear I've never seen a team give so much effort in a game. They are willing to die on the pitch for the cause!! Unbelievable Liverpool and unbelievable Klopp!

Roma did the same to barca just last season......this isnt some miracle given this barca team. But yeah they are good these cunts. Klopp is an awesome manager......a quality manager makes all the difference, we should know all about that.

5 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

IListen I hate Liverpool BUT i swear I've never seen a team give so much effort in a game. They are willing to die on the pitch for the cause!! Unbelievable Liverpool and unbelievable Klopp!

Credit where its due. Liverpool where sublime today. they had guts, courage, endurance and killer instinct, they held their concentration. you migh t not like the fans, the club, rightly so but those players and their manger today represented everything football is about. alone the belief to do this vs the mighty Barceloan without three of their best players. We should not be bitter about this but appreciate the qualities they have shown today even if it is hard to take

Actually i hate barcelona more than liveprool and barca got what they deserved tehy were absolutely shit in both legs and liverpool dominated them non stop. huge gulf in class between the premier league and the rest of the world. they were without 3 top players adns till wiped the floor with them and would have been even more clear without the messi fluke goals.

Still rooting for Ajax to win it all tho. But i got a feeling they will get absolutely butchered by Liverpool if they make it to the final.

3 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Roma did the same to barca just last season......this isnt some miracle given this barca team. But yeah they are good these cunts. Klopp is an awesome manager......a quality manager makes all the difference, we should know all about that.

Barca has become the new PSG. Run away with league and then insane chokes most every year in CL. 

1 minute ago, Vybz Kartel said:

Man the scousers luck is unmatched. Jesus. 

The goals they conceded are criminal imo.....where was the hunger? This is a semi final ffs and this is your best? AJAX FTW.

It's scary the quality they have. And City come to that. Both teams probably be off and away next season with the rest of us tralalala behind. 

No shocked though. Comebacks is what they do. Have a game plan and make it work. 

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Barca has become the new PSG. Run away with league and then insane chokes most every year in CL. 

All the big Clubs bare these cunts and City are on a huge uphill battle. Chelsea all fucked up, RM done and dusted, Barca are nothing without Messi, Utd smahed to pieces, Arsenal is Arsenal, PSG are bottlers, Bayern nowhere to be seen, AM less than half what they were just season ago.

Credit where its due fucking amazing game from the bindippers.

My respect for this team is even bigger now, they shown fantastic grit and desire to win this game. Always nice to see barca twats lose too. I only feel sorry for Messi who is the last player in this barca team that still has class.