The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

FFS, that IS, literally

Victimpool

biggest diver in top players of world football (Salah)

MEGA thugs and goons Fabinho (did you see that cunt spit on Eden???), Lovren (thug is his middle name), Milner (fucking twat), Henderson (pure thug), Lallana, Moreno (dirty little sub, cheap shot artist), Sturridge (whingy as fuck bish) Xherdan Shaqiri (another goon cheap shot artist, has a pair stones for a dwarf)

I guess I have a soft spot for Salah. 

Firmino, Dijk, Mane, Robertson, Alisson, TAA, Wijnaldum are allright too.

I despise Lovren, Milner, Henderson and especialy Fabinho after the shit he pulled on Hazard. That was disgraceful and ref didnt do anything and he saw it. As for Lallana, Moreno, Xerdan and other twats; they dont realy play much, I couldnt give a toss. 

However their performances (I admit I only saw Pool in CL and english derbies) have been mostly entertaining and they have won/played those games with quality football, rather than doing cuntish moves. 

Regarding all that victimpool, I dont live in england, dont read english newspapers and all that crap, so it doesnt affect me if they glorify Pool at all. English press is all bs, and everyone knows it. I stopped reading it a while ago when they begun with those clickbait titles and a baloney stories. Why even bother with that crap. We are for a long time most hated team in england, the only thing I wish is for us to get back on top.

I miss the days when everyone hated us and we kept winning, making everyone even more pissed lol :D

We talked on the pitch and thats all that matters. 

7 hours ago, Robchels said:

True. Both could also be slotted in in the same starting XI without much tweaking, which emphasizes your point: very different players who play in different positions and roles.

Difficult to compare anything with Pele as football was basically a different sport back then. Shame Messi hasn't been able to do the same for Argentina though... either hasn't really found himself in a good Argentina side with a good manager, and/or perhaps did not apply himself as much.

@MoroccanBlue Nope, not many agree with that. Garrincha was more entertaining, but Pele was the better, and more influential, player.

Agree. It is like a completely different sport back in Pele and Maradona era, so it is a difficult comparison. 

I don't think he has been spectacular for Argentina but he is still pretty good. But in national team, the most important thing is your defense. Of course no one will tak about it but France won wc not because of griezman or pogba or mbappe but because of matuidi, Kante, varane. 

2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

I think good football can be appreciated, but anyone who has attended games and seen how their fans behave, how Sp*rs fans behave,  means we view their defeats against anyone almost as important as Chelsea victories. Be it hitting children, pouring urine and faeces onto away fans, murdering 39 Italian fans, the list goes on and on....

Maybe that kind of thinking is the reason why there is so much hate in football.

Obviously such fans have to be banned or worse, but generalisation is bad. 

Its the reason why everyone now thinks Chelsea has racist fans, when in fact 95% arent.

So yeah, Pool has a bunch of cuntish fans. Chelsea has those too.

But why should I despise Liverpool performances, Salah, Firmino etc when they have nothing to do with that?

One thing is what happens on the pitch. Whenever we play or if it helps Chelsea, Im 100% down to see their downfall. But anything else, I dont mind. The players themselves are big friends once they leave the pitch, its funny how the fans seem to be always way more hostile, when its usualy the players that get the cucked when teams lose, or opponent dives. If I see a good performance that doesnt hurt Chelsea, I will applaud. 

I absolutely despise Spuds when we play them, but tonight I simply enjoyed the match. I dont mind if Pool wins PL. Or if City. Or if it was anyone else. I equaly dont like seeing anyone win that title (unless its an odd one like Leicester) because its not Chelsea. Therefore I dont realy mind if its Pool or City this year. Idealy I dont want either but its got to be one. All I care though is that we finish top 4 (hardly tho). If we raced for title, then yeah I would celebrate Pool or City loss like a win for us. 

I get english (or uk based) fans though, its much bigger for you though since you live in such environment and get affected by many things.

2 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

That pissing goal... Remember watching it thinking it was going over.. Then to have the fans right beside going mental.. Was in East Lower nearest them and would've been so happy to been at the other end of the stadium.

There was a Barcalona fan in with us lot who had been advised by the steward.. Chelsea score celebrate so god knows how he reacted. 

Annoys that they had 10 men and we had so many chance.. They had that 1...Still... 

Years later it still sucks to remember that game. Or the one in Moscow. 

It did lead to the most magical run to Munich though :)

2 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

HOw have BArca unfinished business in this competition? If there is one team that has finished business in the CL it's Barca :D

Liverpool have unfinished business as that cheat Ramos and their shit goalie cost them the title last year. 

if anything you can blame Karius for those 2 howlers, Salah's injury was really unlucky, ya Ramos is a cunt there is no denying it, shit happens. i said Barca has unfinished business because of Madrid's dominance 2016-2018, altough maybe i didnt choose the right words in this situation.

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Jose is always right.

4 teams left I would like Ajax to win it, then Barca and if it's English final Spurs over Liverpool.

To be honest at this point Guardiola dwarfs Mourinho. Mourinho career as top manager is dead in the water. 

KDB had a massive game. Sterling too!

how the hell did they manage to lose it... I guess Laporte had a terrible game with kompany slightly behind. 

Ederson may be great with his feet but as a goalie, not right there at the top for me.

38 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Jose is always right.

4 teams left I would like Ajax to win it, then Barca and if it's English final Spurs over Liverpool.

Spurs? no fucking way, might as well be the scousers, anyone but Spurs ffs

8 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Maybe that kind of thinking is the reason why there is so much hate in football.

Obviously such fans have to be banned or worse, but generalisation is bad. 

Its the reason why everyone now thinks Chelsea has racist fans, when in fact 95% arent.

So yeah, Pool has a bunch of cuntish fans. Chelsea has those too.

But why should I despise Liverpool performances, Salah, Firmino etc when they have nothing to do with that?

One thing is what happens on the pitch. Whenever we play or if it helps Chelsea, Im 100% down to see their downfall. But anything else, I dont mind. The players themselves are big friends once they leave the pitch, its funny how the fans seem to be always way more hostile, when its usualy the players that get the cucked when teams lose, or opponent dives. If I see a good performance that doesnt hurt Chelsea, I will applaud. 

I absolutely despise Spuds when we play them, but tonight I simply enjoyed the match. I dont mind if Pool wins PL. Or if City. Or if it was anyone else. I equaly dont like seeing anyone win that title (unless its an odd one like Leicester) because its not Chelsea. Therefore I dont realy mind if its Pool or City this year. Idealy I dont want either but its got to be one. All I care though is that we finish top 4 (hardly tho). If we raced for title, then yeah I would celebrate Pool or City loss like a win for us. 

I get english (or uk based) fans though, its much bigger for you though since you live in such environment and get affected by many things.

Yes it's understandable someone who looks at it from a neutral perspective. For fans that have supported for a long time, it's like rivalry between Barca/Real, City/Rovers, Boca/Plate, stuff that will never go away. It doesn't eat us completely and is just a thing that means we want our rivals to lose.  But yes I understand, you've probably got a favourite team in Slovenia and I don't mind their rivals winning. Basketball is big in the broken up Yugoslavian nations and it's like I don't mind Serbia or Lithuania winning at basketball.

5 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

2009 Barca game and 2005 Pool one.. It's been 10-15 years and I'm still about to loose my shit :D

think about it, thats 2 champions league finals denied to us, if var was available back then who knows where we would be right now, maybe with 2 or 3 cups, immortalized in football. I guess everything happens for a reason and i wouldnt change the events that led to Munich 2012 for anything. Cheers