The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Though guess other way to look at it is we could've got to the final and lost to Man U again.. That been to much. 

2012 had the perfect crazy ending. 

you have a good point, fuck United, not gonna lie i was really happy  when they lost to Barca in 2009 and 2011.

little details always make the difference, City bottled it no doubt

I'm sure it will be glossed over, though. Mahrez's PK miss could prove to be pivotal in the title race as well.

Barca v Ajax is the dream final. For fucks sake, if Liverpool beat Barca I'm going to be devastated. City may be demoralized by going out and now slip up in the PL as well. Liverpool winning the CL and PL? Oh god....[emoji30]

It's going to be an Ajax V Liverpool final. I'm sure people will be rooting for one team. [emoji1]

As I said a while ago, City will get knocked out again and they did.

Perhaps the best english team my ass :D United 99, 08, Chelsea 05, 10, Liverpool 06?, Arsenal invincibles were all miles ahead because back then the PL was actualy strong and they had great CL runs too. Beating Burnleys and Stokes or piss poor Chelsea, United, Arsenal is peak of what Pep City can achieve. And even then they are likely going to lose title to Pool.

Imagine if Spuds beat City in PL again, within a week they would literaly destroy whole City season haha.

As for semis, fantastic pairs. Pool-Barca will be a massive spectacle and Ajax will have a nice chance against Spuds without Kane and Son in first match.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Barca v Ajax is the dream final. For fucks sake, if Liverpool beat Barca I'm going to be devastated. City may be demoralized by going out and now slip up in the PL as well. Liverpool winning the Cal and PL? Oh god....😩

noooooo pls nooooooooo

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

What do you mean it's not offside lol? 

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

That was an offside. 

If it wasn't for VAR that would have stand. 

But it sure was. 

Yeah I thought because Bernardo Silva only slightly touched the ball it would not matter, but it seems it does :)

Also Laporte. A definition why I still prefer good ol' reliable CB over these modern ball playing defenders who fuck up everything in key moments. You have a couple with strong character like Pique, Ramos, Van Dijk, De Ligt,..that still perform reliably enoug but 80% of these ball playing CBs are some of the biggest frauds in football that cost their teams in key times. Bonucci, Laporte, Stones, Christensen,..

Despite Pep not going through on another quarter you still have to give it to Pep, he has put City more competitive then before. 

Even if he was to leave whoever take over will take a nice little team. 

That being said, spend more money on defense! 

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Barca v Ajax is the dream final. For fucks sake, if Liverpool beat Barca I'm going to be devastated. City may be demoralized by going out and now slip up in the PL as well. Liverpool winning the CL and PL? Oh god....😩

Imagine... Last year was bad enough. This even worse but to win both. Hear about it for bloody years. 

1 minute ago, BlueLyon said:

Also Laporte. A definition why I still prefer good ol' reliable CB over these modern ball playing defenders who fuck up everything in key moments. You have a couple with strong character like Pique, Ramos, Van Dijk, De Ligt,..that still perform reliably enoug but 80% of these ball playing CBs are some of the biggest frauds in football that cost their teams in key times. Bonucci, Laporte, Stones, Christensen,..

Laporte fucked it up big time, those  2 early Spurs goal set the tone for the rest of the game and always kept Spurs in it.

Its going to be super unpopular here due to Pool cuntish fans and league rivalry but credit where its due; Liverpool deserve either PL or CL 10 times over City. 

Any of Ajax, Barca or Pool had some fantastic matches in europe this season. May the best one win. 

Despite Pep not going through on another quarter you still have to give it to Pep, he has put City more competitive then before. 
Even if he was to leave whoever take over will take a nice little team. 
That being said, spend more money on defense! 
££££

Just now, BlueLyon said:

Its going to be super unpopular here due to Pool cuntish fans and league rivalry but credit where its due; Liverpool deserve either PL or CL 10 times over City. 

Any of Ajax, Barca or Pool had some fantastic matches in europe this season. May the best one win. 

i always cheer for the underdogs, Ajax in the final pls

2 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Out of curiosity, why do Liverpool deserve either 10 times over City?

2 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

No discussion, hopefuly they beat Spuds.

if they can knock out Real and Juventus, then they need to eliminate Spurs, no excuses. Can you imagine the headlines if Ajax win the whole thing? i would love it