The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

11 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

@Vesper do you have nice stream for the bayern game? The usual suspects (easysport, totalsportek, vipleagu) are all lagging on my pc

http://www.stevengould.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=29&Itemid=223

free and superb cleanup programme

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

if this score holds up

and Shitty draw Barca

and either Victimpool or Manure draw Juve

it COULD be an all English final four

would be nice keeping ManU and Tottenham occupied.  Would fancy Juve to beat ManU tho

Just now, Vesper said:

If Chels and Arse go though in the EL

6 of the final 8 teams in both cups would be English

testament to the supeirority of the Premier League. would not surprise me if both winners of the euro competitions were English. Brexit will fuck up the new British dominance anyway^^

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

would be nice keeping ManU and Tottenham occupied.  Would fancy Juve to beat ManU tho

that will be a great matchup from a neutral prospective, same for Victims v Juve

a Shitty Barca draw is probably (unless Juve plows through to win or knocks out one) the final in reality

testament to the supeirority of the Premier League. would not surprise me if both winners of the euro competitions were English. Brexit will fuck up the new British dominance anyway^^

in terms of footie, what do you think the Brexit impact will be?

I still am not convinced Brexit happens, but that is a discussion for another time and place

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

in terms of footie, what do you think the Brexit impact will be?

I still am not convinced Brexit happens, but that is a discussion for another time and place

honestly i have no idea. the only thing that could have an impact are work permit issues.but i think the fa will do everything possible to keep the status quo. could be a messy transition period tho

That being said i am also sceptic if it really happens. the parliament will just reject any deal and also reject a no deal brexit so to call it off is probably the only solution left. The whole brexit is just madness. the stupidity to call on a referendum for this at all and then to exit euroep when britain actually is one of its main beneficiaries

The whole brexit is just madness. the stupidity to call on a referendum for this at all and then to exit euroep when britain actually is one of its main beneficiaries

Little Englanders combined with the left (who gambled, incorrectly, that the UK leaving would bring down the whole EU)