test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CHOULO19

The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

Started by CHOULO19,

16,490 posts in this topic
5 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

This is the main difference between us and other teams. 

You have these average players like Origi, Wijnaldum, Moura, Henderson, Sissoko give 110 percent for their team in hard times. They step up and try their best. They are not top quality, so they never manage to keep that consistency, but when they get the chance, they are eager to prove to the team and fans.

Our fuckers just stroll around. Imagine Higuain, Kovacic, Barkley.. putting that extra shift and work their ass of till the last second, or sacrifice for defensive duties? Nah, they are too entitled. They play to collect their paycheck and as soon things go south, they stop giving shit. 

We realy went way way off the road in recent years. First 11, bench, mentality,...all turned to bang average.

If we somehow end up 3rd ahead of spuds, our mighty board will think we aint that bad at all. But its as far from reality as it can be. We should be 6th the way we performed this season. 

couldn't agree more mate. Spot on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No fucking way i wish Spurs to win it, because i do want us to remain the only London club to do so, and Liverpool at least have the tradition and history on this competition unlike Spurs, despite the insuferable Pool media wankfest and their annoying fanbase, i greatly admire Klopp as a coach for what he is doing with Liverpool and what he did with Dortmund before, won all domestic titles and challenged Bayern, was really close to winning the Champions League with Dortmund if not for that great Bayern team in 2013, and now with Pool he has reached 3 european finals in 4 years, its nothing short of remarkable with the personnel at his disposal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WTF!!! 2 Epic semi-finals in a row is too much to take and the icing on the cake is to have 2 English teams competing in the CL finals (guess this is only the 2nd or the 3rd time). 

I hope the final is equally nerve racking and let the best team win. Which ever team wins, the manager would be the real winner not that they are not already but the winner will just stamp it. 

Superb!!!! All the best to both the team. 

Now lets get us into the final. 

1905didierblue and Johnnyeye like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Strike said:

I was counting down the seconds for Ajax. Spurs had one good half in the entire tie and they managed to make it count!

when i saw how nervous and careless Ajax looked i just felt it was only a matter of time Spurs would score the 3rd goal.

Fulham Broadway likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

This is the main difference between us and other teams. 

You have these average players like Origi, Wijnaldum, Moura, Henderson, Sissoko give 110 percent for their team in hard times. They step up and try their best. They are not top quality, so they never manage to keep that consistency, but when they get the chance, they are eager to prove to the team and fans.

Our fuckers just stroll around. Imagine Higuain, Kovacic, Barkley.. putting that extra shift and work their ass of till the last second, or sacrifice for defensive duties? Nah, they are too entitled. They play to collect their paycheck and as soon things go south, they stop giving shit. 

We realy went way way off the road in recent years. First 11, bench, mentality,...all turned to bang average.

If we somehow end up 3rd ahead of spuds, our mighty board will think we aint that bad at all. But its as far from reality as it can be. We should be 6th the way we performed this season. 

Thats so true. It's the determination & soul which gives the edge to a team not just talent and class. 

Johnnyeye and 1905didierblue like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Well see it that way, one of liverpool and spurs will still be without a title in years on June 2 and by the cruelest of Fashions. My condolences for you guys in England tho, i do noz envy your summer. But i will be in Madrid during the final coincidentally so i will get one day of it as well

Unless Sunday is a disaster.. Liverpool win the league... Spurs then win the champions league....shittish situation ever lol 

Let's just hope doesn't come to that. First city need to get job done... 

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

Mou wouldnt have thrown away the 2nd leg games like Barca and Ajax did thats for sure.

I agree 100'%

I am still pissed we didnt back him after he won the league in 2015. I am also so pissed that the board tried to gaslight us on on de Bruyne. it was NOT Mo who said to sell him, I saw an interview 2 seasons, in September 2016, where De Bruyne says Mo still says sorry to him for letting the board overrule him in 2016 and apolgised for any misunderstandings. Then this came out the next month to confirm it, although Mo probably handled him a bit fucked up. The board just said fuck it (as they usually do) however, and sold him.

This transfer went through at Chelsea and Jose Mourinho didn’t want it to happen

JOSE MOURINHO was desperate not to sell Kevin De Bruyne during his time as Chelsea boss.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/557800/Chelsea-New-Jose-Mourinho-Kevin-De-Bruyne-Premier-League

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I vomited when I said I want Liverpool to win it. Spuds cannot see that CL title. It will be the end of everything.

Johnnyeye and Vesper like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I agree 100'%

I am still pissed we didnt back him after he won the league in 2015. I am also so pissed that the board tried to gaslight us on on de Bruyne. it was NOT Mo who said to sell him, I saw an interview 2 seasons, in September 2016, where De Bruyne says Mo still says sorry to him for letting the board overrule him in 2016 and apolgised for any misunderstandings. Then this came out the next month to confirm it, although Mo probably handled him a bit fucked up. The board just said fuck it (as they usually do) however, and sold him.

This transfer went through at Chelsea and Jose Mourinho didn’t want it to happen

JOSE MOURINHO was desperate not to sell Kevin De Bruyne during his time as Chelsea boss.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/557800/Chelsea-New-Jose-Mourinho-Kevin-De-Bruyne-Premier-League

What was the board supposed to do? KDB wanted to leave because Mou did not play him and KDB knew how good he was, so he asked the board to leave. You can´t force a player to stay when he does not want to play here. Mou wanted Frank to play as a starter, even though he was not even in his prime anymore. Mou fucked it up big time. I highly doubt that KDB would have improved under Mou any way because he completely lost his confidence in Mou era. I remember him playing after months of not playing in a Leage or FA Cup match against a low level team and he was really bad. He could not even make a normal pass due to the fact that he never played and had no match fitness. Coaches like Klopp or Pochettino would have made him world class players, but Mou wanted to play an experienced player like Frank instead of KDB

Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

What was the board supposed to do? KDB wanted to leave because Mou did not play him and KDB knew how good he was, so he asked the board to leave. You can´t force a player to stay when he does not want to play here. Mou wanted Frank to play as a starter, even though he was not even in his prime anymore. Mou fucked it up big time. I highly doubt that KDB would have improved under Mou any way because he completely lost his confidence in Mou era. I remember him playing after months of not playing in a Leage or FA Cup match against a low level team and he was really bad. He could not even make a normal pass due to the fact that he never played and had no match fitness. Coaches like Klopp or Pochettino would have made him world class players, but Mou wanted to play an experienced player like Frank instead of KDB

do you think Klopp and/or Poch could turn Bakayoko into a really decent player?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, it hurts either way no matter who win it. Don't think I will bother to watch the match though. The match that 100% guaranteed to make you feel sick, better to skip that for your health. So I will just come back after the match to laugh at the loser one, regardless, hahaha. Good luck to Chelsea fans who dare to watch it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vesper said:

do you think Klopp and/or Poch could turn Bakayoko into a really decent player?

Actually, when I see some of the Pool players, I don´t think that players like Milner or Henderson are world class players, but when I see them play under Klopp, I think that they give 100 % of their passion and Klopp plays them in a system where they can shine and to be honest, they are really decent players. I never rated Milner nor Henderson, but they are class and extremly important to their team.I also think that Klopp makes them believe that they are world class players. He always motivates them and it paid off.

About Bakoyoko, football depends a lot about mentality and Klopp and Poch give their players confidence to believe in themselves. Coaches like Mou,Sarri and Conte often just bash their own players. Mou always criticised RLC for playing bad, Sarri criticised CHOs performances (he never criticisedWillian...) and Conte indirectly bashed Morata for not scoring enough. Morata for instance is not a bad player. He actually has almost every physical ability to be a top player apart from strenght. He is fast, has height and he has very good technical attributes, but he did not have confidence, so he fucked up every big chance he got. I don´t think that Morata in PL would have become world class, but he could have been a really decent player and could have scored way more und a coach like Klopp who would have made him believe that he is special. So I think that Bakoyoko could be a really decent player in a system where he runs his ass of, tackles everyone fairly and concentrates on making simple passes. He will never be Xavi as a player, but he can make sometimes his Monaco runs where he dribbled past three to four people and make a simple pass to Lemar etc. Under Sarri, Bakoyoko has no chance because Bakoyoko can not play as a Jorginho, but under Klopp or Pochettino, why not.

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.