The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

1 hour ago, gdlk said:

Yup write Hazard off from the summer and we have transfer ban.... Lame board, all in this board need to be sacked.. 

We are going to CAS to try and get the non-deferral (not the actual bans, that has to wait until FIFA Appeal Committee rules, which can take up to 6 months) overturned, and thus get a summer 2019 transfer window in before the 1 year, 2 window bans hit.

Dodi Lukebakio for Fortuna Düsseldorf (on loan from Watford) is REALLY worth watching.

d0f217e1e17644b5c2967f05c484119d.png

on a pace where he would score 25 to 30 goals and have 12 or 13 assist over a full season's total minutes

has 12 goals and 5 assists in only 1500 minutes

can play both wings and CF

Image result for Dodi Lukebakiodf377ecacd4c658ad4a8c6ef38b84d4d.png

Dodi Lukebakio had a poor game

Haller came on late and scored a brace. He has 19 goals and 12 assists now.

Jovic has 21 goals, 7 assists in 800 less minutes

nil 3 FT

Frankfurt were playing with 4 starters (until Haller came on)

Evan N'Dicka (one of my top young CBäs) was rested

same for LB Jetro Willems

and finally

Ante Rebic, a great LW/second striker/AMF (starred in WC for Croatia, burnt Caballero with that howler) who is still injured

44 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

never should have left in the 1st place

It is a very smart move by him. If you watched rm last season, they were awful. They need to get younger. Zidane did what Ance did for us. Get the best of wc players in their last leg. 

4 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

never should have left in the 1st place

No. Smart move. He looks like returning hero AND forces club to spend massive cash. He avoids the tranwreck that is this season he saw coming.

Real fucked up on one thing. They should have given him vast, complete control of club like Cruyff had at Barca. Maybe they still will. I would for sure.

Didn't know where else to put this.

Just been for a tour at The Olympic Stadium in Berlin (the stadium of the 2006 world cup final and home of Hertha Berlin) and it's a very beautiful unique stadium, a perfect blend of history and modern aspects.

And the tour guide trolled Bayern big time for last year's final loss against Frankfurt.

3 hours ago, Tomo said:

Didn't know where else to put this.

Just been for a tour at The Olympic Stadium in Berlin (the stadium of the 2006 world cup final and home of Hertha Berlin) and it's a very beautiful unique stadium, a perfect blend of history and modern aspects.

And the tour guide trolled Bayern big time for last year's final loss against Frankfurt.

Please bring back

Valentino Lazaro, Javairô Dilrosun, and Jordan Torunarigha with you!

We can sign them to the Chels Women team to get around the ban, lolololol

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I am neutral in Juve v AM, maybe a slight hedge to Juve, but I like both teams, wish this was the final tbh

would love Schalke to knock out Shitty

Juve have fucked us too many times in the transfer market for me to prefer them over Atletico, who on the other hand have saved us from Torres, Morata and Costa (they paid a good price for him considering the circumstances). I've always been for AM when we haven't been participating, they deserve it and it's about time they win it.