The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

2 hours ago, Jason said:

It's really baffling how PSG, aiming to be the best in Europe, have a 41-year-old keeper in goal. Buffon is no longer the force he once was.

Buffon even with that mistake...thats the last excuse they can make.

They lost at home with 2:0 advantage, playing against b team United. Against McTominay and Fred :D And they still lost. 

Thiago Silva, Di Maria, Verratti are some of biggest bottlers you can find in top football. They can be good, but they get so cocky and think they won before they actualy win anything. 

United played completely shite for most of the game, and I dont like United, but hell they deserved it more than PSG who played whole game in second gear. They could have gone for the kill any time, but they thought this United will be another Etienne, Nantes, Nice for them. 

I have never seen such dominant team behave so unprofessional, playing it easy while being just one goal away from elimination. The nerve these guys have is quite shocking. 

Its funny tho. McTominay and Fred, then there was Pereira, Dalot, Young, Bailley, bunch of shite and french superstars still couldnt score 2 at home :D 

seriously now wtf is happening in Champions League this season? bottling jobs galore so far, Madrid, PSG (massive chokers :middlefinger:), Roma. Unfuckinbelievable

Spurs, United, most likely City and maybe scousers in quarter finals, let that sink in. For the love of God pls let Bayern, Atletico/Juve or Barca win this thing. It makes our season look even worse than it is how english teams keep going far.

everything going United's way atm, unfuckingbelievable.

5 is the max, thus if table was this
1 Shitty
2 Victims
3 Manure (or Spuds is 3rd, and Manure finishes 5th or 6th and Manure wins CL)
4 Chels
Spuds (5th or 6th, same thing) wins CL (or flip Spuds with Manure)
Arse   (5th or 6th, same thing) wins EL

we lose out even though 4th, as 5 is the limit and the 2 auto-qualifications due to cup wins means only top 3 EPL teams go

If Arseanl lose an EL tie
the whole thing crashes and we go through in 4th (or even better we win the EL)
If Arse wins EL then both spuds and manure have to crash out and not win
of course, we may finish 3rd (so zero worries) OR  on a bad note, finish 5th or 6th an not win the EL
Us finishing in 4th and winning the EL would be something. [emoji1]

3 hours ago, RoyalBlues said:

Did MU win the CL already? its all over the place ffs. Worse than doomsday. They won't survive even Porto or Ajax.

the ammount of calls and fortune going their way makes me wanna puke, i want them to get exposed so bad and beaten by a top team. United fanbase deluded as usual, now a lot of them are talking about winning the treble or even Champions League and FA Cup double. :doh:

7 hours ago, RoyalBlues said:

Did MU win the CL already? its all over the place ffs. Worse than doomsday. They won't survive even Porto or Ajax.

Lets hope not.. Saying that so far. They weren't meant to have a chance at 4th. Now they do. No hope in getting past PGG.. And they have. Unfortunately. 

Good for them having extra games but having little effect. Especially as we're good at dropping random points 

As soon as I saw the ref going to review VAR I switched off, only one outcome was happening.

Sick to death of the English media hanging out the arses of United and Liverpool. What a terrible couple of nights.

8 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

As soon as I saw the ref going to review VAR I switched off, only one outcome was happening.

Sick to death of the English media hanging out the arses of United and Liverpool. What a terrible couple of nights.

lets hope Bayern dont fuck around and knock them scousers out

1 hour ago, Laylabelle said:

Lets hope not.. Saying that so far. They weren't meant to have a chance at 4th. Now they do. No hope in getting past PGG.. And they have. Unfortunately. 

Good for them having extra games but having little effect. Especially as we're good at dropping random points 

If they keep getting lucky then they can win UCL. It is one of the key ingredients of winning ucl.