The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

as sad as it is Buffon is really letting himself down wrt CL. The stupid pen vs Real at the last minute last season + the spill on the rashford shot today. PSG go out deservedly. Mbappe was poor today as was most of their team. 

I hate that Utd got a decent manager again. 

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

as sad as it is Buffon is really letting himself down wrt CL. The stupid pen vs Real at the last minute last season + the spill on the rashford shot today. PSG go out deservedly. Mbappe was poor today as was most of their team. 

worst game I have seen from Mbappe in so so so long

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

its actually good for us

more non EPL games for Manure

Unfortunately so far it doesn't seem to make a difference. 

Looked way off 4th...now 3 from 3rd..out the Champions league.. Into the quarter finals. All going right for them. Or more so got the right manager in place. 

Manure down, on road, CL, 15 minutes to go (if you estimate 5 minutes added time)

and OGS brings in a 17yo (Mason Greenwood) right after he brings in Tahith Chong, who was 18 several months ago

And people wonder why CHO will walk

6 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Unfortunately so far it doesn't seem to make a difference. 

Looked way off 4th...now 3 from 3rd..out the Champions league.. Into the quarter finals. All going right for them. Or more so got the right manager in place. 

smelling like us in 2012 CL:(

massive respect to RAshford tho to take the responsibility and convert with the nearly perfect penalty. I really hate how Utd are producing players like this whilst we never give ours as much of a chance. When Rashford had his debut he scored 2 goals in the EL. When a chelsea player does that he will be sat on the bench next game. 

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Manure down, on road, CL, 15 minutes to go (if you estimate 5 minutes added time)

and OGS brings in a 17yo (Mason Greenwood) right after he brings in Tahith Chong, who was 18 several months ago

And people wonder why CHO will walk

True. Ole has massive balls to do so (even if those two were anonymous), Sarri has wrinkled tobacco knots

This had nothing to do with a good manager. It was simply two terrible mistakes by psg players and a clear mistake by the ref...then poor finishing and execution on psg's part. They should have been up 3-0 in the first half.

In fact, did you see how absolutely lost bailly and young looked on that right hand side in the first half? I'd consider that very poor coaching because he's the one that set that up.

It's unbelievable how much has gone man u's way since ole took over. They've win multiple games they didn't deserve to. And there a few others they started poorly and the other teams missed absolute sitters, then they went on to win. Yes there has been good coaching and freeing if the players, but their run reminds me Leicester's when they won the league. They'll come back down to earth.

I really hope Ole stays because I don't think it's gonna work long term and they will be crying for a new manager halfway through next season.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk