test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CHOULO19

The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

Started by CHOULO19,

11,738 posts in this topic

1st impressions were Valencia in the linup shots were all standing still looking asshead looking up for business.

Manure were all fidgety going from foot to foot squirming.

I dont know if that means Valencia were nervous or up to do the job

Or Manure were full of electric energy kmowing the pressures on them - or just nervous??

Would love Bats to do em!!

I know way it's always been that way but say Spurs and Man U drop out.. They can always end up in Europa. So still in Europe.. Still chance to go in trophy and still chance to end up in Champions league next year. Just seems daft in a way. 

Though lol

Richard: 'That was, without doubt, the worst Man Utd performance I have seen since Saturday'

Unionjack and Johnnyeye like this

You walk through any part of London and you'll see plastic pricks wearing Barcelona tops. They play at Wembley and their section is half empty total and utter wankers.

Vesper likes this