The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Just now, The Skipper said:

His performance was pathetic.

We 're talking about the incident.
When Cuadrado came in  it was all over.
Not that he could have changed things but the tv commentator said he should have been brought in early in the second half, when it was 1-1.

1 minute ago, cosmicway said:

Not that he could have changed things but the tv commentator said he should have been brought in early in the second half, when it was 1-1.

There was enough time for any sub to change the flow of the game. Juve score and make it 3-2 and its anyone's game. Cuadrado was brought on as fresh legs to stimulate the attack, but he did the complete opposite, and even ended up getting himself sent off in almost less than 10 minutes. Sure, it shouldn't have been a red card, but he was a liability for Juve even if he was on for a few minutes. Not good in a CL final.

1 minute ago, cosmicway said:

Cuadrado is a fucking coward. Loved Ramos' action. 

Just now, The Skipper said:

There was enough time for any sub to change the flow of the game. Juve score and make it 3-2 and its anyone's game. Cuadrado was brought on as fresh legs to stimulate the attack, but he did the complete opposite, and even ended up getting himself sent off in almost less than 10 minutes. Sure, it shouldn't have been a red card, but he was a liability for Juve even if he was on for a few minutes. Not good in a CL final.

It was a yellow for Ramos for doing a Moses.
I don't think Cuadrado could make the difference in this match, let alone turn around a 3-1 Real lead in the 70th minute !
Tall order. Not even Giroud can do that !:cig:
I don't recall Juve making any serious move either, from Cuadrado's side or from the left.
After the equalizer their next move was in the 86th minute, the glancing header.

14 minutes ago, Dahnald said:

Coward to Chelsea. He chickened out when Antonio begged him to stay. He was part of Contes plans. 

I don't know about that.
Could he ?
Certainly he was a flop here but then played very well for the Italian team.
But he is not the player of some Bologna or some Lanerossi in Italy ! He is a champions league finalist now and we are a team who when last seen went out to little PSG in February 2016.

1 hour ago, King11Didier said:

Don't get why someone would love Ramos' action? Can't stand players who act like this, what a c*nt, Cuadrado barely touch his back and he fell down and was holding his ankle...
Really, I'm pissed off from acting like this, can't call Ramos a football player ever again after tonight...

He must be a real fan

9 hours ago, King11Didier said:

Don't get why someone would love Ramos' action? Can't stand players who act like this, what a c*nt, Cuadrado barely touch his back and he fell down and was holding his ankle...
Really, I'm pissed off from acting like this, can't call Ramos a football player ever again after tonight...

But you can still call Costa a football player? 

Or Drogba? 

Get a grip. This is part of the game. I don't give a damn about Real Madrid and their huge debt which SHOULD bite them in their arses as it is unfair to other teams. And I don't give a shit about Juventus as well because in Italy, I follow Inter. 

36 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

You must be the only football fan in the world who's excusing Ramos he's a cheating prick his side are 3-1 up and cruising and he does that?. Rolling about feigning injury is not part part of the game doesn't matter if it's Drogba or Costa. And by the way your avatar is fucking weird mate.

A fellow Chelsea fan talking about cheating in football. 

If there is a Wikipedia page about cheating in football our club would be on top along with Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus etc. Dont act like Real and Ramos are the bane of evil mate. 

And my avatar is ten times better than your whatever the fuck your avatar might explain. Off to my ignore list with you.