test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CHOULO19

The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

Started by CHOULO19,

10,860 posts in this topic

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - ROUND OF 16 CLASH.

Chelsea FC [CFC] - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yokohama_Rubber_Company

The Yokohama Rubber Company, Limited (横浜ゴム株式会社 Yokohama Gomu Kabushiki-gaisha) is a tire company based in TokyoJapan. The company was founded and started Oct 13, 1917 in a joint venture between Yokohama Cable Manufacturing and B.F. Goodrich. In 1969 the company expanded to the United States as Yokohama Tire Corporation.

(versus)

-vs-

-v-

FC Barcelona [FCB] - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakuten

Rakuten, Inc. (楽天株式会社 Rakuten Kabushiki-gaisha) - "Rakuten" is pronounced like "Luck Ten" - is a Japanese electronic commerce and Internet company based in Tokyo and founded in 1997 by Hiroshi Mikitani

Yokohama Tyres [Yokohama, Japan] -vs- Rakuten [Tokyo, Japan]

The Battle of Japan/Japanese - Sponsors

Blusan Alamb likes this

http://www.espn.com/soccer/chelsea/story/3391372/antonio-conte-backs-andreas-christeensen-after-chelseas-one-mistake-in-draw

i dont know why i watch this, these espn pundits are all morons, the Barca bias is clear, they all want Chelsea to fail bad. The only one i can stand is Dan Thomas, he was isolated there with those idiots, he actually gave us a lot of credit, but the rest are just cunts, Burley, Moreno and Nicol are so annoying and bitter, makes me want to kick their teeth in.

10 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

http://www.espn.com/soccer/chelsea/story/3391372/antonio-conte-backs-andreas-christeensen-after-chelseas-one-mistake-in-draw

i dont know why i watch this, these espn pundits are all morons, the Barca bias is clear, they all want Chelsea to fail bad. The only one i can stand is Dan Thomas, he was isolated there with those idiots, he actually gave us a lot of credit, but the rest are just cunts, Burley, Moreno and Nicol are so annoying and bitter, makes me want to kick their teeth in.

I think they are right. 

We just had one amazing game out of many crap games. 

Kinda of like we did against Atletico. Even Baka was amazing that game. 

One game does not change the hot and cold we have been this season. 

If they can produce something similar at the Nou Camp then you can say something better. 

But at the moment they are right to me. 

1 hour ago, Barbara said:

We played much better against Barcelona than United against Sevilla. I know they are away and we are home, but can you imagine them playing Barca?

Lol

Even more amazing: Can you imagine Jose managing our squad yesterday? 🙂

I don't get why this United team is not flying. Usually in his 2nd year Mou team will look unbeatable. He has spent tons of money and United can compete with anybody maybe except PSG in term signing player. 

Media's darling team, another one. I don't understand how they can celebrate the fact that Mourinho never lost a European game at Old Trafford. Well guess what, a boring 1-1 draw in the second leg and they are done. Not that unreal scenario....

Sanchez, kinda glad he went to United and not City, because he was useless in Mourinho's system, imagine him in Pep's team. United should receive a lot more criticism though for cash they've spent and playing that poorly against Sevilla, who in all fairness have been pretty shite this year.

communicate likes this

Spurs v Juve was the greatest comeback in history...all to play for!!

Sevilla 0-0 Man United.....close to the quarter finals now United

Chelsea 1-1 Barcelona....Chelsea are down and out

Ladies and gents, the English media.

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

A tad over the top don't you think? 

Liverpools comeback against AC Milan in the Champions League final was far more impressive considering the magnitude of the game and what players Milan had at the time.

6 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Sevilla 0-0 Man United.....close to the quarter finals now United

Chelsea 1-1 Barcelona....Chelsea are down and out

Ladies and gents, the English media.

Then we also have.. Oh who can stop Liverpool... Ignoring man city's win there wasn't as much fuss into that

If Barcalona handy scored no doubt we'd been written to win it.. Or come close but now all doom and gloom and how the tactics didn't work.. We drew ffs.