test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CHOULO19

The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

Started by CHOULO19,

18,461 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

I hope Atleti smash them horrible twats and wipe that smug shitty look off Ronaldo's face.

Me too. Really want to see Simeone win it.

I just wonder if Real losing it would make them more likely to bid for Hazard... <_< Their chairman will want to appease the angry fans if the don't win anything and a shiny new Galactico would do nicely.

Keylor; Carvajal, Ramos, Pepe, Marcelo; Modric, Casemiro, Kroos; Bale, Benzema y Cristiano Ronaldo.

Oblak; Juanfran, Savic, Godín, Filipe Luis; Saúl, Gabi, Augusto, Koke; Griezmann y Fernando Torres.

Vamooooos Atleti

Blue_Fox_ likes this

On BT it's all about Ronaldo...They can already see his amazing winning goal, they can see he is the man...He's waving at Rio and Owen Hargreaves....oh look there is Ronaldo, like they have never played football with him or met him...

Shut the fuck up for fucks sake.

Laylabelle and Essien19 like this

So final reverse - this time Atleti scoring a minute and a half before FT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Real was my choice to win it before the match and glad to see it might come true. 

@Styles is this you? :P

From the BBC page

And it's Torres!!

The Atletico Madrid striker has finally found a team-mate with a pass. It's only taken him an hour.

:lol:

Styles likes this

Can't see the scores changing, tbh. Maybe Real with a second deep into the second half. Atleti just don't look like scoring..