test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CHOULO19

The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

Started by CHOULO19,

18,570 posts in this topic

Even though, I do not have a Harvard degree, but can someone explain to me, I may try my hardest to understand it, why Bayern decided to hire Pep?

What exactly did he bring to this club?

I recall Gary Neville discussing retrospective bans on MNF....the problem is, how do you tell the difference between two dives (based on the situation in the game) and what's the appropriate punishment.... 1 match or 3 matches or even more?

Well that would be for a committee of referees to discuss and decide on before making the law. The point is, once you make the law, the case won't happen too often because diving would simply not be worth it anymore. In Italy, for example, they have a three match retrospective ban for deliberate hand balls. Last season, Miroslav Klose accidentally scores a goal with his hand against Napoli, the ref gives it, so Miroslav goes to the ref and tells him that he's scored it with his hand and asks him to disallow it and the ref does.

Wow, that's huge! I expect them to appeal, but honestly they have no case. They broke the rules big time and deserve the punishment.

It seems the title is between Athletico and Real next season if this is true.

PS: My initial reaction to this was:

BkNd_3-IMAAnLws.jpg

Imagine Pinto as first choice for 2 years

Its Barcelona...watch them sign new players at the end of the season.

Its Barcelona...watch them sign new players at the end of the season.

they have a deal with Ter Stegen but they can't register him now right? This ban looks solid. I read somewhere Barca are caught on multiple accounts

they have a deal with Ter Stegen but they can't register him now right? This ban looks solid. I read somewhere Barca are caught on multiple accounts

That deal has been signed off for Stegen now, it won't affect it.

Reddish-Blue likes this

I just heard it's 2 transfer windows (summer 2014 and winter 2015), so basically 1 season.

I'm sure they will "appeal" the decision and be able to sign Ter Stegen at the very least.

can't they give valdes an extension?

Win -win for both actually since valdes will have a hard rine finding a club due to injury.

can't they give valdes an extension?

Win -win for both actually since valdes will have a hard rine finding a club due to injury.

valdes off to Monaco apparently

Barcelona doesn't really have to worry too much. I think the German gk deal is already done, so that will go through and they already have enough youngsters coming through the forward and cm positions (Rafina, dos santos, roberto, defelou, cuenca, tello, traore, patri etc).

The only concern would be CB, which isn't that big of a deal in domestic play, but their continual reliance on barthra will be there downfall.