test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

PaulHopkins

Gaël Kakuta

Started by PaulHopkins,

1,338 posts in this topic

Cut-inside, shoot wingers can fuck off. Byline and cross wingers are far more preferable.

Unless they are ambidexterous like Pedro.

Kakuta can play behind the striker(s). So, I say he is the understudy for Mata and Hazard. And no more loan moves for him........

Kakuta will most likely go back to France. I'll be sad to see him go but the reality is he has no chance here. I hope he has a good successful career. I still think he's quality but i can't for life of me see how he'll get in. I hope he performs well in the US tour to at least give himself a chance, i'd be so happy if he prevailed for us.

Kakuta has natural talent and things haven't gone well but he is still younger then Bertrand and nobody gave Bertrand a Chance... he will turn 21 this year... so FFS its normal, not every player breaks through at 16 or 20 like Messi and Ronaldo, in Fact Ronaldo was pretty bad untill his 22nd Birthday... I can still remember many ppl haveing a go at him whne he was that young, how awfull his attitude and his allround game was... and now... he is the most complete player maybe on this planet...

calm down... I still have high hopes, despite SeB giveing me sth to think about with his attitude... he played very well for Dijon and was Benched by the Dijon interims coach... it seems like you have to give this Kid the feeling he is much needed... and the freedom to express his self, nothing wrong with that for me...

Ashblues, Jose M and Term-X like this

Does anyone else think he had a solid game against Seattle? Made some bad passes tho, but I especially liked one Mata-esque run down the left side.

Ashblues likes this

If Kakuta keeps playing like he did yesterday in the rest of his per-season games, then it's goodbye for him. As he don't want another loan, so club will have no choice but to sell him.

Pity.

I was struck last night between in the difference between Kakuta and Piazon. Piazon looked like he was in a completely different league to Kakuta, despite being younger. It was a disappointing performance from the Frenchman last night and it looks like his days as a Chelsea player could be numbered.

zolayes and OneMoSalah like this

If Kakuta keeps playing like he did yesterday in the rest of his per-season games, then it's goodbye for him. As he don't want another loan, so club will have no choice but to sell him.

Pity.

If he doesn't want to go on loan as some people have said then i think your right, as i can't see him having a role next season. He needs to gain some play time, at a club where he can be a starter and get lots of games going. TBH with all the new players we have signed and due to the fact that hardly anyone has left or gone on loan yet it may be hard for him to make the bench... its unfortunate but the truth.

Kakuta may be young but so is Piazon, KDB, Marin, Hazard. Each of these played a million times better than he did. Time for him to move on Im afraid. Kakuta for Moses straight swap?

OneMoSalah likes this

Kakuta may be young but so is Piazon, KDB, Marin, Hazard. Each of these played a million times better than he did. Time for him to move on Im afraid. Kakuta for Moses straight swap?

None of them played a million times better than him... He did not make any major mistake neither did he make any major contribution. Same to Piazon, KDB. Marin and Hazard were a bit lucky to have scored those goals by deflection. But these two really played well.

Blue Armour likes this

He did well yesterday. He looked like he was trying to make something happen but unfortunately for him, he only came on when both teams had settled for the result. He especially impressed with his defensive covering to help out Saville. I think had he started the match he could have done much more.

royg and Ashblues like this

Kakuta made a bad move stating he is not going back on loan, if he believes he is good enough and can break in the team at some point then he should be patient and go on as many loans as the club send him on.

Look at Bertrand as an example. If he made a play me or sell me demand at 21 (2 summer's ago) he would be playing for Nottingham Forest or Reading now and would be nowhere near a CL final or an Olympic Squad place.

Someone needs to get Ryan to ring Kakuta up.

Justin_3d likes this

he couldnt make it at fulham, bolton, or dijon on loan and has shown nothing of encourament yet when playing for first team. Oh and btw two of the teams he went on loan to got relagated, so not exactly barcelona type squad competion.

i agree.. had high hopes for him but i guess i was wrong.. he was really bad today... the only good thing i can see from todays game that was good was that at least he went back to help defend, but it was also below par.. i think his time at the club is coming to an end soon.. hopefully he proves me wrong.. good luck Gael