test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

PaulHopkins

Gaël Kakuta

Started by PaulHopkins,

1,338 posts in this topic

one small step for Gael kakuta, one giant leap for Chelsea Football club.

the next step is to give him the number 7 shirt, because from the way he's handled the massive pressure of the transfer ban controvercy if any player has the character and natural talent to lift the so called curse it's kakuta.

Full of Tricks. A Bit Selfish from what I saw today and in the reserves. He needs to pick out players that are in better scoring positions than him. That will come with age.

His left foot though looks a cracker!!!

Full of Tricks. A Bit Selfish from what I saw today and in the reserves. He needs to pick out players that are in better scoring positions than him. That will come with age.

J.Cole was also very self indulgent today, but now we have kakuta we need to adopt a different perspective when reviewing him because he is a true Trequartista.

Selfish?!? We where up 4 zip. Cech could have taken a shot from the other end and i wouldn't have cared. The problem in the past between our youngsters and Arsenal's is that Wenger gives them more than 3 minutes of playing time. Arsene lets them develop before shipping them off on loan if they don't score on there first touch. Carlo (whom i was very iffie about) is really giving these young lads a go. I honestly think we've signed a 20 year old Ballack (Matic) and have two really exciting speedsters coming of age.

Very exciting times ahead.....

Not sure about Borini or Matic, but Kakuta was really brimming with confidence.

I hope wihen Stoch comes back, he can do the same as well.

The way he dummied the Wolves defender was top top class. Him to score the winner against Arsenal anyone?

With his sheer ability i see no reason why he can't be used as an impact sub on a more regular basis now. We need to keep testing him to see how he copes time and time again with the Premier League. As he has said himself he is probably MORE suited for first team football as the pace of the game suits his style and allows him to do what he does best...

Term-X likes this

sky news said he made no impact in that reserve game, so i doubt he will get any time against arsenal

but he looked good against wolves

sky news said he made no impact in that reserve game, so i doubt he will get any time against arsenal

but he looked good against wolves

Lol, typical of the press to pick up on that.... The whole team played poorly for the reserves last night, that game has zero reflection on Kakuta's ability. He is part of the 20 man squad for tommorows CL game, the only youngster going. I wouldn't be suprised if he came on too. The reserves is a poor guideline for first team ability in truth, the proof is in the training he does with the first team, THAT is what Ancelotti will base his choices on..

oh yea he is very special player ,, reminds me of right phillips but kakuta seems more faster ..

wish he could play always like this :)

thx

He is no were near wright phillips in terms of speed. He is very quick but not wright phillips quick kakuta has attacking midfielders pace SWP has wingers pace 2 different types of speed. He has a much better brain then wright phillips even at this stage of his development.

Edited by Badboy

He is no were near wright phillips in terms of speed. He is very quick but not wright phillips quick kakuta has attacking midfielders pace SWP has wingers pace 2 different types of speed. He has a much better brian then wright phillips even at this stage of his development.

SWP is just a dumb winger.

kakuta has that Ora about him that only the c.ronaldo's and messi's had at that age, not to mention his skills.

it's a shame a fan on here has compared an idiot with a real potential star.. big shame, another Chelsea fan who needs his brain checked and clearly needs to see players like kakuta in barca/milan shirts to realize it .

SWP is just a dumb winger.

kakuta has that Ora about him that only the c.ronaldo's and messi's had at that age, not to mention his skills.

it's a shame a fan on here has compared an idiot with a real potential star.. big shame, another Chelsea fan who needs his brain checked and clearly needs to see players like kakuta in barca/milan shirts to realize it .

Badboy did say that Kakuta has a much better brain than SW-P even though he's only 18.

Badboy did say that Kakuta has a much better brain than SW-P even though he's only 18.

wtf.. if you read my post I'm agreeing with that view, and offended that kakuta is being compared with some dumb over priced winger from man-city.

Alee. likes this