Funny Picture and Video Thread

Steve

Back in the 60s a guy more commonly known for writing One Flew Over the cuckoos Nest together with a whole bunch of mates. They called themselves the Merry Pranksters and went across the States in a Psychodelic school bus called Further with the idea of turning everyone onto LSD. They set up in big halls etc alot of visual and sound experiences whilst tripping. They would fill 2 tubs with Kool Ade. 1 was laced with acid the other plain. The people would then trip and be taken by the Pranksters on their LSD journey. And after they went through their trip there was a graduation ceremony where they gave out diplomas.

Now anyone thats tripped will tell you what their 1st one was like and they will never forget it. The experience can be absolutely great or it can totally do your head in. So to be in the hands of Ken and the crew it must have been amazing.

They took a movie camera with them everywhere filming their exploits. Now when youre high on acid everything can look/feel/sound quite different so when you play the film back you really have no idea what youre looking at. Anyway theres a film http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1235790/and an amazing book Electric Kool Ade Acid Test by well known author Tom Wolfe https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Electric_Kool-Aid_Acid_Test who lived with them for ages having various experiences with the famous people of the generation, the Hells Angels etc etc. Id recommend anyone with an inquiring mind to check them out.

Heres a clip of some original footage.

Shit mate Ive been loads of them!

Me and my mate went to Bath racecourse last year he got a different train then me on the way home. So i was already pissed and went into Sainsburys and bought four cans of Stella and some crisps. Got on the train sat down and opened a beer and because i bought a multi- pack of crisps i started offering them about. A whole family of Chinese tourists and a young couple moved seats and by the time the train had been going for 20 minutes i was more or less in a deserted carriage. What could possibly be wrong in a drunk middle aged man drinking beer offering his crisps about ha ha.

I think me n you sound a bit similar mate.

I dont mind having a natter to anyone even if theyre pissed. Unless hes belligerent with beer muscles cause them I cant handle and they wont be near me long.

I used to commute upto Peterboro every morning at 6:30 you know what most of them are like. The loudest thing you hear is the rustle of the Financial Times or you get stared at if you cough.

Well I had a brown habit so every morning I'd be buzzing, I sat with the same 3 every morning (all 3 nice looking girls ;) )We would have a few bucks fizz or bloody marys and a bacon n egg sarney and have a right laugh. One morning this guy comes over after being tutting for 1/2 an hour and said in a tory pompous git voice "do you mind I'm trying to read'. The words red rag and bull spring to mind. Anyways he ended up wearing his coffee (which one of the girls did) and on the way out of the train I set fire to the newspaper he was carrying walking down the platform. I saw him every morning but he never said 1 dickie bird to me after.

A bit old but reminds me of a drunken Xmas afternoon climbing the scaffolding on Trafalgar square with the obligatory coppers helmet. They eventually got me. Had to come down sometime. Seemed like the most natural thing in the world to do at the time. Oh well. Didnt say I was clever.

Uj3SIef.jpg

Cheers for the giggle bud I needed one. Fuckin cops come round this morning they found me car. A write off

But Im sure I used to live above that restaurant! Got raided by health peeps and the DS regularly. Cats and dogs would take a detour away from us and the 'chef' was a big fat sweaty guy I could never work out WTF nationality or what he said cause he had no teeth and always mumbled. But for some reason he always had nice looking birds round him and dripping in diamonds and nice motors.

Great drinks on the menu.Might have to try the Anal Seepage or the Apprehensive Platypus! Round-of-applause_zpsza4fpaxe.gif