Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Tobey Gibson

11 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Been warming up to RLC since the start of this season..

Especially when he came back extra early for pre-season to fight for his place. Always keeps his head down. Has never kicked up a fuss when playing here, despite all the pundits and their dogs making claims.

I feel like you mate.

It is a shame that he was hyped far too much when he was far too young and never quite lived up to the promises.

He always seemed gangly and awkward to me tho he had moments of high skill.

Hes got all the makings of a very good player. Having the skills and speed of a big lad is a rare mixture.

But I do find myself warming up to him. And I would be happy for him to be the starter for us in that 3rd MF spot.

Having 4 of our academy in the 1st team and all with the ability to become long term players.

With AC,RLC and CHO all on their way to make a name for themselves we need Ampadu to get more time now.

They must be a great inspiration for the academy lads.

lets see if any more come back next season with the ban on.

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Jason said:

Started only 2 league games all season but is our 3rd highest goalscorer with 5 goals. 🙃

Doesn't surprise me. 

It's no wonder we've done so poorly in Europe and fell off the league these past several seasons. Think I also read somewhere that since Willian's been here, he's averaged 5 league goals a season. 

We accept mediocrity. 

2 minutes ago, the wes said:

Fitness would be the obvious reason. Hes had continous back problems throughout his career, hes starting adding goals and assists to his game which for me was ultimately what he had to do to prove himself here unlike at Palace, but his fitness is still a concern and hopefully he gets a devent amount of minutes to the end of the season and can rest well and come back for next season without any fitness issues or injury issues.

3 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Fitness would be the obvious reason. Hes had continous back problems throughout his career, hes starting adding goals and assists to his game which for me was ultimately what he had to do to prove himself here unlike at Palace, but his fitness is still a concern and hopefully he gets a devent amount of minutes to the end of the season and can rest well and come back for next season without any fitness issues or injury issues.

Who do you rated better Barkley or RLC??

Just now, the wes said:

Who do you rated better Barkley or RLC??

Based on how he played tonight and how Ross has played recently for us, RLC would start the next match for me. But Ross played very well in the early stages of the season and also for England in the internationals. I dont think theres a huge difference in how good they are, both play within themselves at times particularly when we arent having a good spell or good game and for them to push on and become top top players they both need to be able to grab a game by the scruff of the neck and be dominant in that midfield.

Personally I think Barkley hasnt ever played as well as he did under Martinez when he was 19 or 20 years old, if he played like that he would probably be starting every week for us.

3 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

This guy is the best No. 8 we have in the squad. 5 goals in 2 Premier league starts. Barkley and Kovacic combined have 4 goals in 31 premier league starts.

Sarri is just a crazy man not to be starting RLC more in the Hamsik role.

He needs to started against the hammers RLC and hazard link play better than Barkley and hazard or Mateo and hazard

On 4/4/2019 at 5:08 AM, MoroccanBlue said:

Doesn't surprise me. 

It's no wonder we've done so poorly in Europe and fell off the league these past several seasons. Think I also read somewhere that since Willian's been here, he's averaged 5 league goals a season. 

We accept mediocrity. 

We won the league twice with Conte and Mou with Willian as starter. 

On 4/4/2019 at 1:33 PM, kellzfresh said:

This guy is the best No. 8 we have in the squad. 5 goals in 2 Premier league starts. Barkley and Kovacic combined have 4 goals in 31 premier league starts.

Sarri is just a crazy man not to be starting RLC more in the Hamsik role.

I actually think people who think that RLC should have started more is the one who is crazy. Back problem is dangerous. Sarri himself said after last week that he will check with Ruben about his back after the game because he understand the complexity of back problem. 

People have to understand, if not handled properly back problems can ruin player career easily. 

We won the league twice with Conte and Mou with Willian as starter. 

Yes, we have also won the league with Alonso and Oscar as starters.

Poslano sa mog SM-A310F koristeći Tapatalk