test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tobey Gibson

12. Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Started by Tobey Gibson,

2,628 posts in this topic
On 2019-04-06 at 7:46 PM, OneMoSalah said:

Played some decent football for us too that season. He was basically unplayable in that game against Everton where we humped them. 

And his Goal at Everton away is one of my all time favorite Chelsea goals. Vital stunner in the title race.

Laylabelle and OneMoSalah like this

Bring a huge physical presence to our midfield. Carried the ball brilliantly last night, assured when under pressure and his pass choice was always good.

Offers so much more than Barkley.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Fixed.

At least Barkley chips in with a goal or an assist here and there. But Kovacic? Pffft. 

Sarri needed too much time to realize that Kovacic should never play most advanced MF position.

RLC reminds me of Yaya Toure. I remember that testimonial match when RLC played against Yaya Toure. RLC completely destroyed Yaya, even though RLC was 17 years old and Yaya became that frustrated with RLC that he fouled him really hard haha.

He is our best midfielder we have.

kellzfresh likes this

The irony of this picture is that this was one of the few times he actually lost the ball lol. Didn't really have much of an option though

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Interesting reading some of the comments in the past. Just shows how quick we are to judge a youngster. I can see the same trend with CHO too. 

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Ermmmm, Kante?

Kante is playing out of position, but yes, Kante is better when he plays as a no. 6. But RLC is in my opinion way better as a no. 8, even though Kante grew on me as a no. 8. If we had a prime Cesc or KDB in our midfield, we would have one of the best midfields in europe.

Johnnyeye likes this

5 hours ago, bakayokofan said:

Interesting reading some of the comments in the past. Just shows how quick we are to judge a youngster. I can see the same trend with CHO too. 

Can't speak for anyone else but I stand by the comments back then.

He was barely impacting games atall and had little to no tactical nous. His improvement this season has been excellent but previously he looked every bit like one of those "still a prospect at 30" players. 

Johnnyeye likes this