Andreas Christensen

Wilson

I wonder if Jose said something to him to make him nervous. Perhaps Jose said his first team chances weigh on his perfomance against Bradford. Understandable to get anxious in that sort of situation.

I think Jose told him that he has his cat hostage and that if we do not win he is going to execute it ISIS style. I'm pretty that's what he told him..

• 3 months later...

Reportedly Liverpool want him for £6m.

It's interesting. He only has one year on his contract. 6m£ for him is potentially steal, really for the celling he's got.

His father said that they want assurance of first team football. If they play hard balls till the end then Chelsea have to sell him with buy back clause. But I think he will sign and then go somewhere on loan.

NO. They can fuck off.

Excellent defender as he showed in the Carling Cup this season where he was having better performances than some of our first team defenders!

But has he impressed Mourinho though? Hasn't been anywhere near the first team since that Strawberry game.

But has he impressed Mourinho though? Hasn't been anywhere near the first team since that Strawberry game.

He's played two matches this season IIRC, not one. And I distinctly remember Jose heavily praising him after the match. Plus, we've had Zouma this season so when we needed a youngster to play in defense it would have obviously been Kurt.

He's played two matches this season IIRC, not one. And I distinctly remember Jose heavily praising him after the match. Plus, we've had Zouma this season so when we needed a youngster to play in defense it would have obviously been Kurt.

Right. He played one game in the FA Cup too.

While you're right on the Zouma point too, there's no sign of Christensen starting/playing in the either of the final two games. If Mourinho is so insistent on not playing Azpilicueta at RB, he could at least give Christensen some game time in that position.

Right. He played one game in the FA Cup too.

While you're right on the Zouma point too, there's no sign of Christensen starting/playing in the either of the final two games. If Mourinho is so insistent on not playing Azpilicueta at RB, he could at least give Christensen some game time in that position.

I think Jose is insistent on playing Iva at RB not at not playing Azpi at RB.

• 2 weeks later...

Deserves to have a game next to Terry. And that's where he will be considering Iva wants his 100% app record, really excited for this lad.

If he does start, Ivanovic will most likely be CB and Christensen will be RB imo.

Sunderland were rumoured to be interested in Christensen last year, maybe a good performance would convince them to loan him out. They have a bunch of horrible CBs and RBs: O'shea, Brown, Coates, Vergini, Revelliere, Billy Jones. A talented young lad, a fresh face would be nice for them.

Sunderland were rumoured to be interested in Christensen last year, maybe a good performance would convince them to loan him out. They have a bunch of horrible CBs and RBs: O'shea, Brown, Coates, Vergini, Revelliere, Billy Jones. A talented young lad, a fresh face would be nice for them.

He is not ready for a PL team yet. If he did he would not recieve much playing time and would be best of here. Best for him is to go out on loan to a Championship team.

Christensen looks like a stick, imagine him trying to stop a strong striker...

I would be surprised if any EPL club wanted him on loan