test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Wilson

4. Andreas Christensen

Started by Wilson,

1,350 posts in this topic

JT has had some nice words to say about him. Tipping him to eventually replace him in the side it seems. Hard to judge how good he is defensively while playing in the youth team/U21s, but he is an absolute natural on the ball.

Here's the quotes:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9520934/premier-league-john-terry-tips-chelsea-youngster-andreas-christensen-for-stardom

If he's good enough for JT, he's good enough for me.

But that doesn´t mean that he is good enough for the Chelsea board^^

He will maybe play a role in the future,if Chelsea decides not to buy a JT replacement

I think Solanke should get him "a nice bottle of red wine" for yesterday. He assisted his first two goals on a silver plate and set up the move for his hat-trick goal. He looks so much more mature and developed than the rest of his teammates, even if not as talented as the likes of Boga or Musonda.

I think Solanke should get him "a nice bottle of red wine" for yesterday. He assisted his first two goals on a silver plate and set up the move for his hat-trick goal. He looks so much more mature and developed than the rest of his teammates, even if not as talented as the likes of Boga or Musonda.

For his position I'd say he is equally as talented as those two - he is so comfortable with the ball and has the ability to pick a pass or advance into the midfield and create openings. He really is one of the most promising young players around in any position.

For his position I'd say he is equally as talented as those two - he is so comfortable with the ball and has the ability to pick a pass or advance into the midfield and create openings. He really is one of the most promising young players around in any position.

Solanke is a quality talent no question, doesn't have any weakness to his game whatsoever. If he develops well we'll have a very special player in the ranks.

Out of his comfort zone it seemed today. Last 10 minutes all our attacks came down the right. When he found the ball he just layed it off to someone else. Was petrified to make a mistake. In the end Jose swapped him and Azpi over. Not ready.

I thought he was a centre back? Am I wrong?

He is but because of his ball playing skills he sometimes plays on the right. Shouldn't have today though.

I wonder if Jose said something to him to make him nervous. Perhaps Jose said his first team chances weigh on his perfomance against Bradford. Understandable to get anxious in that sort of situation.

I wonder if Jose said something to him to make him nervous. Perhaps Jose said his first team chances weigh on his perfomance against Bradford. Understandable to get anxious in that sort of situation.

I think Jose told him that he has his cat hostage and that if we do not win he is going to execute it ISIS style. I'm pretty that's what he told him..

Mission and iseah100 like this

I think Jose told him that he has his cat hostage and that if we do not win he is going to execute it ISIS style. I'm pretty that's what he told him..

I'll tell Kieran you are being racist.

Reportedly Liverpool want him for £6m.

It's interesting. He only has one year on his contract. 6m£ for him is potentially steal, really for the celling he's got.

His father said that they want assurance of first team football. If they play hard balls till the end then Chelsea have to sell him with buy back clause. But I think he will sign and then go somewhere on loan.

Reportedly Liverpool want him for £6m.

NO. They can fuck off.

Excellent defender as he showed in the Carling Cup this season where he was having better performances than some of our first team defenders!

NO. They can fuck off.

Excellent defender as he showed in the Carling Cup this season where he was having better performances than some of our first team defenders!

But has he impressed Mourinho though? Hasn't been anywhere near the first team since that Strawberry game.

But has he impressed Mourinho though? Hasn't been anywhere near the first team since that Strawberry game.

He's played two matches this season IIRC, not one. And I distinctly remember Jose heavily praising him after the match. Plus, we've had Zouma this season so when we needed a youngster to play in defense it would have obviously been Kurt.