Andreas Christensen

Wilson

Well the best thing about this crap season is him to be fair. 

We definitely need a manager that can gamble more on youth if Conte goes this summer. 

If we can't compete with the Manchester then let's go for bringing good on our academy. 

30 minutes ago, the wes said:

Both need rid off in the summer 

i'd keep luiz 100%... he's been thrown into a team that's been playing shite for weeks last game, can't fault him for that defensive performance, we were already a shambles the previous games defensively. Cahill needs to go 100% though

On 05/02/2018 at 8:41 PM, The Skipper said:

Genuinely can't defend without him. Shocking.

Mate, one single CB is not the reason why a team that play with 3CB is conceding 7 goals in 2 games, specially when we are talking about a player that wasn't around last season when the team looked pretty strong at the defense. Lets not buy those easy ideas: X player wasn't involved in defeats, so the abscence of this player is the reason why we are losing.

The past performance are result of a team with lack of motivation from players and managers. If you look at goals conceded to Watford it seemed they were in a training session.

27 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Mate, one single CB is not the reason why a team that play with 3CB is conceding 7 goals in 2 games, specially when we are talking about a player that wasn't around last season when the team looked pretty strong at the defense. Lets not buy those easy ideas: X player wasn't involved in defeats, so the abscence of this player is the reason why we are losing.

The past performance are result of a team with lack of motivation from players and managers. If you look at goals conceded to Watford it seemed they were in a training session.

I genuinely think that his replacement (Cahill) has been a big factor as to why the team’s been conceding so many goals. Of course, Conte and the rest of the players are culpable too but I doubt we concede 7 if AC was playing. 

16 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

I genuinely think that his replacement (Cahill) has been a big factor as to why the team’s been conceding so many goals. Of course, Conte and the rest of the players are culpable too but I doubt we concede 7 if AC was playing. 

Tbf we played that poorly in both games I doubt he'd of made a huge difference. Henrique is right, lack of effort and motivation in both games was key factor to those defeats. Faar too many individual errors in almost all of the goals yes but 3 CB's all played poorly. Wing backs poor. No protection or creativity in MF. Attack blunt. Defending as a team was shocking, no organisation and poor game management etc was easy for them to cut through us. 

13 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Tbf we played that poorly in both games I doubt he'd of made a huge difference. Henrique is right, lack of effort and motivation in both games was key factor to those defeats. Faar too many individual errors in almost all of the goals yes but 3 CB's all played poorly. Wing backs poor. No protection or creativity in MF. Attack blunt. Defending as a team was shocking, no organisation and poor game management etc was easy for them to cut through us. 

Christensen is a far better organiser at the back than someone like Cahill for example. I’m not denying any of the other factors but I genuinely doubt we would have conceded as many goals. Sure, could’ve still lost, but not by three goals against teams like Watford and Bournemouth. I’m not saying Christensen playing equates to us definitely winning, that’s a narrative Henrique had started. 

Made one huge mistake in the second half, which Rondon should have punished him for but otherwise, another solid game. Could even see the difference between him and Cahill with the use of ball. One looked to be proactive and the other took the passive approach and dare I say, coward approach.

On 2/10/2018 at 9:59 AM, The Skipper said:

I’m not saying Christensen playing equates to us definitely winning, that’s a narrative Henrique had started. 

You were saying the team can't defend without him, and I said its not true, because there is no team in the world goes from solid in terms of defense to conceding 7 in 2 games because of one single player, no matter how good the player is. 

2 hours ago, Henrique said:

You were saying the team can't defend without him, and I said its not true, because there is no team in the world goes from solid in terms of defense to conceding 7 in 2 games because of one single player, no matter how good the player is. 

Clean sheet today says otherwise 

5 hours ago, Mana said:

I wish Cahill gets in an argument with Conte. Then he'll be dropped for good.

cahill is too boring to get in an argument with the manager - watch his interviews , just a standard English footballer like Milner

Feel for him but it was obvious he'd do something like this one game, hes taken chances before playing with the ball in those sort of situations or other ones, unfortunately for the type of player he is willing to trust his ability to pass it out of danger as opposed to clear it, was bound to happen. No doubt he'll learn from it just a pity it goes against him after another good performance and in general a very good team performance in spells against an excellent opponent. If that was Cahill he'd be getting slaughtered though...